+ Reply to Thread
Page 840 of 840 FirstFirst ... 340 740 790 830 838 839 840
Results 16,781 to 16,794 of 16794

Thread: Random News Article Discussion II

Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

Jeff Epstein has "committed suicide by hanging". Despite being on suicide watch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

Someone call for Zeidoktor sgamer82's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Md-Martin View Post
    Jeff Epstein has "committed suicide by hanging". Despite being on suicide watch.
    To cross post what I see to the politics thread:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/jeffrey-ep...ry?id=64881684

Jeffrey Epstein, the disgraced millionaire who was facing federal sex trafficking charges, died by suicide early Saturday in his Lower Manhattan prison cell, law enforcement sources and the Bureau of Prisons confirmed to ABC News.

Epstein hanged himself, law enforcement sources said.

He was found unresponsive in his cell at Metropolitan Correctional Center around 6:30 a.m., the Bureau of Prisons said. He transported in cardiac arrest to New York Downtown Hospital at 6:39 a.m., according to sources.

Epstein, 66, was set to stand trial next year for allegedly sexually abusing dozens of minor girls in New York and Florida.

His death came less than three weeks after he was found unresponsive in his cell at the federal prison in Lower Manhattan, with marks on his neck that appeared to be self-inflicted, sources told ABC News. He was placed on suicide watch following the July 23 incident, but was not on suicide watch at this time of his death.

Epstein was arrested in July of this year for alleged sex trafficking of minor girls at his Upper East Side mansion and his home in Palm Beach, Florida. Some of the charges date back to the early 2000s.

Epstein, 66, pleaded not guilty to the charges. He faced up to 45 years in prison if convicted.
    No telling just what happened yet beyond official sources, but you can bet the conspiracy theorists aren't going to leave fodder of this caliber just sitting there.

Especially not given the info in this Twitter post by Andrew Feinberg:

The White House called a lid for the day at 9:30 am.

Waldorf:
    You know Statler, after watching the last seven hundred episodes of One Piece, I think I've come to a conclusion.
    Statler: No you haven't.
    Both: DOHOHOHOHOHO!

I find it more likely that Epstein was just a coward, but if I were to gave weight towards any conspiracies it would be more along the lines of UK intelligence taking him out over the Prince Andrew thing.

no way that guy killed himself, not with a future that bright

And of course the tinfoil hat people are putting his name on the list of people the Clintons have put in body bags.....while ignoring his association with Trump.
    Last edited by Green_vs_Red; August 10th, 2019 at 04:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Don't know what to say... Monquito's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    I find it more likely that Epstein was just a coward, but if I were to gave weight towards any conspiracies it would be more along the lines of UK intelligence taking him out over the Prince Andrew thing.
    Well we didn't know the full list of his visitors, could've been from someone who was affraid of being snitched eventually.

Someone call for Zeidoktor sgamer82's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monquito View Post
    Well we didn't know the full list of his visitors, could've been from someone who was affraid of being snitched eventually.
    Assuming he had visitors. The simplest theory at the moment, barring contradicting information, is he committed suicide as soon as he could after being removed from the suicide watch (which had apparently happened right before). All it would take is incompetence (taking him off the watch at all) or malice (taking him off the watch specifically so nature could take its course). There doesn't need to be anything more complicated than that involved.

Waldorf:
    You know Statler, after watching the last seven hundred episodes of One Piece, I think I've come to a conclusion.
    Statler: No you haven't.
    Both: DOHOHOHOHOHO!

Quote Originally Posted by Md-Martin View Post
    Well I didn't see that coming at all. Fucking degenerates run this world and were their playthings.

I don't know how many of you care about opera, but guess who got accused of sexual harassment?
    https://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...gated-la-opera

The guy who inspired Placido Flamingo on Sesame Street, that's who.

Ohio University wants to trademark the word...The.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/08/14/u...rnd/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Ohio University wants to trademark the word...The.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/08/14/u...rnd/index.html
    I don't see how they have nerve to do this. This is stupidest idea.

I'll trademark all punctuation, so your and youre will merge and cause gramatical madness!!
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

In a couple of nice news articles, this week we have:

Trump's star on the Walk of Fame being removed
    https://abcnews.go.com/US/city-passe...4B0KRVIhnajo9E

The Suicide Prevention Hotline is getting a three-digit number to make it easier to dial when in distress
    https://www.rollcall.com/news/policy...6ys8Y2hiTXGl2s

It's nice to get a little good news in the crapsack that is today's world.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information