+ Reply to Thread
Page 834 of 835 FirstFirst ... 334 734 784 824 832 833 834 835 LastLast
Results 16,661 to 16,680 of 16691

Thread: Random News Article Discussion II

Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

Yeah, I guess they're trying to send a message. I wish they could see how utterly disgusting they behave, but this kind of act requires a level of blindness that is unfathomable to me.

Quote Originally Posted by S.C. Amigo View Post
    You know, for the country who likes to boast of winning WW2 a lot, there sure are a disturbingly large amount of Americans who are cool with the Nazis. Captain America did not crash that giant plane into the Arctic for this shit.
    Just as worse as also being the country that also loves to hold certain countries accountable for the war crimes they committed during that period but essentially never acknowledging the war crimes they also committed during the war too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Quote Originally Posted by Nolus View Post
    Yeah, I guess they're trying to send a message. I wish they could see how utterly disgusting they behave, but this kind of act requires a level of blindness that is unfathomable to me.
    It's not just a message for all of them. If Hitler actually popped out of the ground right now some of them would run right to his side.

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    It's not just a message for all of them. If Hitler actually popped out of the ground right now some of them would run right to his side.
    I don't know given how it is with certain people nowadays many of them would probably argue he isn't anti-semitic or racist enough.
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting

Have these people had lesson on the Holocaust in school? Do they look at the pictures and go, "Yeah, more of that is what the world needs" ? Should I really try to find reason in their vicious and barbaric mindset?

Have these people had lesson on the Holocaust in school? Do they look at the pictures and go, "Yeah, more of that is what the world needs" ? Should I really try to find reason in their vicious and barbaric mindset?
    It's generally either that or them having someone in their ear telling them it never happened.

Because no one group has ever engaged in full scale slaughter or persecution of entire groups of people.....not ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    It's generally either that or them having someone in their ear telling them it never happened.

Because no one group has ever engaged in full scale slaughter or persecution of entire groups of people.....not ever.
    I guess the overwhelming amount of evidence means nothing to them. Oh yeah, I guess it's just a hoax anyway.

I guess the overwhelming amount of evidence means nothing to them. Oh yeah, I guess it's just a hoax anyway.
    That's what they believe. They think it's all a hoax made up by the Liberal and Jewish bad guys to make people support them. They're like the Westboro Baptist Church kids, they've never had enough education to believe otherwise.

They at least believe that there's a systematic campaign by jews and the scary brown people to disenfranchise and genocide white people. Even when the people actually responsible for this is......white people.
    Last edited by Green_vs_Red; June 11th, 2019 at 10:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    They at least believe that there's a systematic campaign by jews and the scary brown people to disenfranchise and genocide white people. Even when the people actually responsible for this is......white people.
    It must be quite exhausting and mentally challenging, thinking that everybody but them is part of a worldwide conspiracy and by speaking the truth, they risk ridicule and I guess death by the hands of the supreme tyrants of the Earth?

For real, do these people have paranoia? Do they truly believe what comes out of their mouths? It's fascinating if you think about it.

It must be quite exhausting and mentally challenging, thinking that everybody but them is part of a worldwide conspiracy and by speaking the truth, they risk ridicule and I guess death by the hands of the supreme tyrants of the Earth?

For real, do these people have paranoia? Do they truly believe what comes out of their mouths? It's fascinating if you think about it.
    Yes, Yes, & Not really .

Fascinating in a "this is interesting, wait, it's real? Oh no..." way.

Our monkey brains aren't capable of working within the global tribe. So many things are out of our control, we can't fathom this actual insane number of people existing, so something has to break. For them it was "Reality"
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Not the best answer, but...

Fascinating in a "this is interesting, wait, it's real? Oh no..." way.
    When you see people do dumb, irrational, illogical, contradictory, & stupid things repeatedly it kind of gets hard to be horrified and shocked by it. And instead wonder why these people don't just all fall into a sinkhole never to be seen or heard from again.

Frankly, wishing people harm or that they would disappear, no matter how misguided or different from you they may seem to be, is just awful. I can understand your frustration, but I think that it’s speech like that that keeps people from making the connections they need to learn to better themselves and others.

Someone call for Zeidoktor sgamer82's Avatar

Man arrested in connection with transgender murders

https://abcnews.go.com/US/man-charge...ry?id=63674104

Police in Dallas have arrested a suspect in connection with a string of murders targeting black transgender women.

Kendrell Lavar Lyles, 34, was charged with murder in the slaying of Muhlaysia Booker, a 22-year-old transgender woman who found shot to death in the city last month. Booker was last seen getting into a light colored Lincoln, which is the same type of car driven by Lyles.

Lyles was also named as a person of interest in the death of another black transgender woman, 26-year-old Chynal Lindsay, whose body was found in a Dallas lake less than a month after Booker’s murder. Police are also looking to see if he could be linked to the deaths of other transgender women in the city.

Lyles was arrested last week on unrelated murder charges in two other cases. Police later found evidence to connect him to Booker’s death.

Waldorf:
    You know Statler, after watching the last seven hundred episodes of One Piece, I think I've come to a conclusion.
    Statler: No you haven't.
    Both: DOHOHOHOHOHO!

Quote Originally Posted by RedGreenBlue View Post
    Frankly, wishing people harm or that they would disappear, no matter how misguided or different from you they may seem to be, is just awful. I can understand your frustration, but I think that it’s speech like that that keeps people from making the connections they need to learn to better themselves and others.
    Yeah it's not up to me to make a connection with a racist to better myself, so that in turn that racist can stop being a racist.

It's up to them to stop thinking that everything is the fault of some group whose done nothing wrong, believing misinformation, propagating stereotypes, pushing for or supporting terrible policies that intentionally targets/hurts specific groups. And after doing that make sure the next generation follows suit while regularly shaming and repudiating those who refuse to change instead of lionizing and excusing them.

Quote Originally Posted by sgamer82 View Post
    Man arrested in connection with transgender murders

https://abcnews.go.com/US/man-charge...ry?id=63674104
    Definitely need to give Destiny 2 a rest and follow the news again. As I didn't even know this was recurring problem in Dallas.

They're just a bunch of baby brains. No maturity whatsoever.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with saying that certain people need to grow up or broaden their horizons.

There is absolutely everything wrong with saying they should disappear or be hurt, for any reason whatsoever. Even if they are the type of people who would say that about others.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information