+ Reply to Thread
Page 823 of 893 FirstFirst ... 323 723 773 813 821 822 823 824 825 833 873 ... LastLast
Results 16,441 to 16,460 of 17857

Thread: Random News Article Discussion II

Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    Also USA placed Guaidó under their protection.
    Don't get your hopes up; Elliot Abrams, the newly appointed Special Envoy to Venezuela, abetted warcrimes in El Salvador and Nicaragua during the Reagan Administration and was one of the architects of the Iraq War under the George W. Bush Administration. For more recent ideas of what the guy is like, Abrams publicly supported Ebrahim Raisi over Rouhani in Iran because Raisi was so hardline that he would terminate any diplomatic talks between the United States and Iran and increase the likelihood of war between the two. Abrams is a major regime change proponent.

The enemy of your enemy is not your friend.
    Complicating things since 2009.

If only the Democrats had dared to move their asses during one of the many many many institutional crisis that we had during the Obama administration .

This is not my choice, but with Europe calling for elections (no one constitutionaly or morally can call for elections in Venezuela right now) and Rusia and China going "this is fine", you do the math.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    Abrams publicly supported Ebrahim Raisi over Rouhani in Iran because Raisi was so hardline that he would terminate any diplomatic talks between the United States and Iran and increase the likelihood of war between the two. Abrams is a major regime change proponent.
    You know just when you think these warhawks can't get anymore dumb they hit you with the wrong answer to an elementary school math problem.
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

I thought Trump had already been told the various reasons why they cannot invade Venezuela

Messianic archetypes and where to find them.

https://www.caracaschronicles.com/20...7/its-working/

Paralel to this:

Europe and UK gave Maduro 8 days (7 or 6 more at this point) to decare Elections or else they will Recognize Guaidó.

Ignoring the fact that the Usurper can't actually call for elections, and any and all elections should pass by a cleanse and redefinition of the electoral body, Maduro either accepts it to remove europe from Guaidó's side, and dissarming the pressure of USA and OEA on top of him, but admiting that the past elections were fraudulent, probably against China and Russia's interests, and forcing the Electoral clean up on an internationally sanctioned way. On the other hand, I really really hope that he keeps on digging his feet on the ground, Knee to the floor as Chavez would say as a shooter, but we know that is to keep his loyalty to his cuban overlords.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

No updates, just someone with triple my charisma and actual speaking skills summing it up:

SW-4128-8032-0729

https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/29/a...ines-arrested/

The DC Antifa leader has been charged for his connection to a November assault of two Marines.

---------------------------------[Youtube]-[Patreon]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

While I don't want to down play the charges you might want to avoid using outlets like The Daily Caller for News Articles.
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting

The usual sites don't seem to be touching this, which comes off like they don't want to acknowledge it (in a purely political sense, not in a "this isn't true" sense).
    There's also the fact that I'm inexperienced with this kind of thing and am the simple kind of guy who thinks "oh my, that's interesting..." and goes to post it without thinking.

It would be convenient if someone drew up another diagram of the usual reliable sites, for those of us who don't post links too often.
    I'm sure we had one somewhere, maybe it was posted in the 2016 election thread?

---------------------------------[Youtube]-[Patreon]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

The Daily Caller was founded by Tucker Carlson, has a ton of connections to the white supremacist movement, pushed a bunch of discredited conspiracy theories during the 2016 election, and just recently spread a fake nude photo of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

So if it's being covered by them and nobody else, there's a pretty good chance it's fake.

I saw fox news being cited in some other versions of the story......which of course is a blatant red flag.

New Maduro strategy, if the EU is not going to recognize him he will "incarcerate", meaning kidnap as they have no charges against them, international press, in order to make them have to negociate with him as president, so democratic. 7 foreign reporters, at least 3 from spain and a team from france.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-v...-idUSKCN1PP1HQ
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    New Maduro strategy, if the EU is not going to recognize him he will "incarcerate", meaning kidnap as they have no charges against them, international press, in order to make them have to negociate with him as president, so democratic. 7 foreign reporters, at least 3 from spain and a team from france.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-v...-idUSKCN1PP1HQ
    I'm always amazed by what those on the front reporters have to put up with.

Atleast i suppose he ain't planning on killing 'em.

Some of them, I think all of them, were released, I think that only one foreign reporter has been killed, or keept more than 3 months, can't remember the details.

This January has been insane for Venezuela, there was an opinion matrix that Guaidó should have issued his challenge earlier, on the date of maduro's swearing in instead of the 23 (date of the fall of the previous Venezuelan dictator, Marcos Perez Jimenez), but I think that giving time for OEA, EU and USA to prepare was the smart move, even if Europe needed another week to get moving.

Today's news cycle was maduro trying to sell gold reserves, the ones in England were frozen and the ones in Venezuela didn't get into the plane, by unclear reasons. I'm kind of scared, the cornered rat is the most dangerous one.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

This guy who 'mistakenly' showed his note book with the leyend; 5,000 troops to Colombia and Maduro suddenly posting videos of himself surrounded by young militars, feels like Trump and Maduro are looking at each other while grabbing their crotches but none's really intending to unzip their pants.

While Maduro is distracted, proper politicians are cutting the money flow, and preparing for the next step.

Also, while Maduro bounces his belly in national television, the new state police with a Soviet style name and acronym, FAES were reported to have gone to Guaidó's home, where his toddler daughter and her grandma were, Guaidó was in the university exposing the recovery plan, so they had to know he wasn't home. Nothing came out of that except more visibility, it is not the first time this year that the police has an irregular encounter with him.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by Monquito View Post
    This guy who 'mistakenly' showed his note book with the leyend
    Everything about Bolton supports him being stupid enough to actually do that by mistake though.

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/tru...mpression=true

Here, a coherent Democrat, while some parrot the usual drivel:
    "Dialog" we tried that one for the last 20 years
    "The santions are killing them!!!" People have been starving since before the sanctions targeted at the chavista elite
    "We shouldn't name a president" great, that's why the Venezuelan constitution has this mechanism for when the power has been hijacked by fraudulent elections to follow the chain of command to Guaidó. Who isn't even the opposition leader, that particular seat is vacant right now, as the opposition has been fractured since they accepted dialog 2 years ago and lost the momentum.

Shalala is right, this isn't just the Republicans, the first was the OEA then USA now Europe, the usual Murica failures are caused by overextended actions in regions with hostile neighbours, if there is a time for foreign intervention is now.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

A bizarre rare fish makes Japan go crazy.

https://nypost.com/2019/02/01/sighti...ral-disasters/

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information