+ Reply to Thread
Page 810 of 893 FirstFirst ... 310 710 760 800 808 809 810 811 812 820 860 ... LastLast
Results 16,181 to 16,200 of 17846

Thread: Random News Article Discussion II

Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

People saying "he'd be dead if Uncle wanted him dead" really have no idea how much the american intelligence is retarded.

Anyway, it's just a gas explosion. Lame !

Someone should definitely load a drone with explosives and drive it on one of these dictators though. Imagine *Xi Jinping, cause of death, drone attack*.
    Every nation gets the government it deserves.---- Joseph de Maistre

What I love about this (Besides showing the "preparedness" of the national guard, how they can twist anything into victimhood, the way that they just lie that "they didn't break the line" when the official transmition had the national guard running in fear, or how the strategy wasn't "remove the president from the danger zone" but "let's cover him in the kevlar blankets and hope for the best") is the new doublethink that says "This is the first presidential assessination attempt ever since <venezuelan president of the 59'>", brushing aside:

- Chavez's very own coup, where he gained infamy by trying to kill the venezuelan president of the 92'
    - Chavez' 63 reported "assassination attempts" made against him by: The empire, The Right, The Oposition, Colombia, The Devil, The Oligarchy, The Church and the 64th one "The cancer gun" that "actually" killed chavez.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

So, here's a crow, it's my breakfast, and here's the update on dronegate:

https://www.caracaschronicles.com/20...ple-of-drones/

There were 2 comercial drones, the veracity of their payload is still dubious (c4 doesn't detonate if you shoot it, only if you manage to trigger the bomb's detonator)
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Lord Macronleon got himself a drone gun
    Spoiler:

Can't the guardian of the revolution get one too ? instead of shooting drones full of explosives.

(if C4 doesn't detonate when you shoot it, then it means that someone has to do it, which could mean that this someone triggered the explosives when he realized his drones were fucked. maybe)

The thing is that the one that was recorded shows the explosion after being shot, and the goverment claims that the area has jamming signals to prevent such an event, so maybe it was the lityum batery, another kind of explosive or that the shoter was very lucky/unlucky and got the bomb in a way that activated the detonator.

Or considering how calm Maduro was the next day, how illogical the timming and tools used, and how the next day he was just saying stuff for the new drivers control program, I'm thinking this is a show.
    (tldr; Venezuela has comically cheap gasoline, like with what in every other LATAM country you get a litter, there you get like 14 truckloads, and it seems like political suicide to raise it's price to at least production cost, so instead of any sane economic measure, he will just place ANOTHER control on top of it)
    SW-4128-8032-0729

you'd find everyone here defending Venezuela's regime cause its gas low prices.
    but ignoring its 100000000000% inflation.
    most of them I have argued with have successfuly showed me they dont understand inflation. but hey Low gas prices!! how bad can Maduro be?

The low gas prices is the cancer that it's eating us, is the money hemorrage that's on par with corruption on the ammount of money lost, it's a privilege that has cost us our future as a nation.

We also have dirt cheap water, electricity and gas, but water and electricity are with a very high outage rate, like back in my building water from the streets came like two or three days a week, and then the building's tank only oppened on mornings and evenings, and if the tank was full on the day that it came from the street, that day.

Electricity is another issue all together, Caracas has only started to suffer the bad blackouts, but the rest of the country isn't so lucky, with 3-5 days a week an outage of at least 4 hours at noon where the AC or a fan is vital.

And then you can't even cool down with a shower as the water is also out.

If you aren't at least matching production costs of a consumable, then someone else is. With medicine or other procesed goods, the production cost is super inflated, but in the case of the utilities, most of the "production" cost has to go to maintenance or improvement of the network, or else the mere use, not counting on the population growth, WILL make the network obsolete.

And that is not taking into consideration the ammount of people who just steals power, even at such low prices.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by Monquito View Post
    you'd find everyone here defending Venezuela's regime cause its gas low prices.
    but ignoring its 100000000000% inflation.
    most of them I have argued with have successfuly showed me they dont understand inflation. but hey Low gas prices!! how bad can Maduro be?
    Do they also believe that cutting a few zeroes in their currency money changes something?

They belive it so, the only ones that benefit from that is accountants. It is needed for stabilization of the economy eventually, but it's like sweeping the ashes of your home while it's still on fire.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

So what actually happened in Venezuela? I've seen the Bernie Sanders Venezuela meme throw around alot but that's the right trolling.

Eh.. I don't want to talk about the whole story: I lost the webpage that was the general overview, so of the top of my head:

The Castro regime planted comunist "scholars" in the 80's in Venezuela, some economic reforms lead to a week of looting in Caracas, that lead to the state security forces to kill some of the looters, these two groups combined and joined with the army, tried to throw a coup against the president back then, and failed, Chavez was jailed and made famous, he won an election 8 years later, and 200 different stupid economic decisions masked with populist measures and revenge against the "Oligarchy" (actually the middle class, as the high class either got ties with the new goverment or left the country) later, we are at hyperinflation, food and medicine shortages, reporters and students jailed, mass migration forcing the neigbhoring states to take care of our people, the crime rate is too high, and the goverment armed militias for "the defense of the revolution".

Out of this Remember:
    This is all Chavez fault, he set up the system, and it's blowing up on Maduro because the oil prices reduced, he hasn't "destroyed" chavez legacy, he IS chavez' legacy.
    Whenever they say "Venezuela is free of foreign internvention" that has an asterisk that says "Not counting Cuba, Russia and China" and "Not counting OUR intervention on Colombia, Nicaragua, Bolivia, Brasil, Argentina, Uruguay, Mexico, and the slew of Caribean Islands that we financed in the past"

If it's this weekend, some drones exploded near the president, assassination attempt or just a distraction, hard to tell in these comunist times.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Why does the KSA look fine and Venezuela turned into a shithole of malaria ? Given that they're both heavily relying on oil and pretty much nothing else

That instead of reinvesting in the oil industry they wasted those millions in corruption, the wrong kind of equality programs (as in, instead of helping private industry, let's expropiate them and put them in the goverment's hands!, instead of strengthening the public health sector, let's create a new public health strategy without any oversight and accountability, run by Cuban doctors!, instead of reinforcing the existing education plans, let's create a new one without oversight or accountability just to flaunt the totally real 0% analphabetism!, instead of investing on the existing world class public colleges and universities, let's make it impossible for them to get private money, to overcrowd them, and take away their funds for the totally not indoctrination-oriented new colleges!, unless we can change their study plans and make them more "state friendly"), and more importantly, they didn't let their oil production drop for any reason other than the control of global prices, not because they fired everyone who could reliably repair their sole source of income (out of ideology), and just put any random yes-man in charge of that industry.

Granted, I don't know much about middle east, but I guess that "Keeping the oil flowing" and "Keep the oil expensive" are the no1 priority.

Worst part, we have sold important quantities of Future Oil (as in oil that hasn't been extracted, but we must) to China and other countries, who already paid, and are waiting for their goods, for as many years as needed.

Chavez wanted Venezuela poor, to better mold it into a comunist slave state. That was the ideology branch of his goverment, but the oil boom that he wasted made it hard to gauge exactly how much we should have been producing to keep the happy side of the starvation line, and surrounded himself with thieves and bastards who were very happy when the money was flowing, and don't want to cut back on their piece, or invest to restore some semblance of a working state.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Finally, The Room finally has its time to shine

ThatsWhatTheMoneyIsFor.gif

So, how long does it usually get to have a search warrant when you know that they're "heavily armed and considered extremist of the Muslim belief" ? It looks more like they didn't care about the starving children and just kept spying the adults hoping to get more informations and arrest more people. They've been building this case since October... We've been hearing a lot about those "children ISIS (and whatnot) fighters" for some time now. They still haven't done anything yet, at least, in the West. On one hand, it sounds like a genuine threat, but on the other hand the fact that it still did not happen makes me wonder how likely it is to make a child commit an attack.

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

I don't know if this is the right place to say it, but there is a shitload of spambot threads in the new member introduction board that needs to be taken care of.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information