+ Reply to Thread
Page 805 of 893 FirstFirst ... 305 705 755 795 803 804 805 806 807 815 855 ... LastLast
Results 16,081 to 16,100 of 17854

Thread: Random News Article Discussion II

Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    There are far worse things you can do than legalize cannabis. Like pull children away from their parents and keep them in what's essentially a juvenile detention center.
    Yes I know, that's why americans envy Canada and their good-for-nothing PM. But it's all okay since he's socially liberal
    The only thing that's actually commendable that he's doing, is welcoming migrants. The other things are just symbolic

Someone made a thread for european politics.

Also, it seems like the 5stars are getting fucked. They're supposed to govern together but everything's been polarized around Salvini the fascist during the last weeks. And it looks like they're getting more popular. Or at least, Italians have the feeling that Salvini is in charge. I should check that poll again
    We can all thank the Democratic Party for that

Other thing, it's very common among fascists to first discriminate "non-nationals" who don't have the nationality, and then, after some time, go against those who have the nationality too. I mean, that's exactly what Pétain did. First, deporting the non-French Jews, and afterwards, when everyone was used to it....
    Last edited by Nilitch; June 19th, 2018 at 02:51 PM.
    Every nation gets the government it deserves.---- Joseph de Maistre

Quote Originally Posted by Nilitch View Post
    Someone made a thread for european politics.
    No need= European Politics Thread http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=48135

So we're actually going through with the legal weed thing huh?

Well, it's more tax dollars, so there's that.

Quote Originally Posted by KzTxL7 View Post
    I wasn't distracted by Lucy being half naked.

You won this week Fairy Tail.

Took my time to read a little more about Fidel's legacy.

One of the articles claimed that the "white elites managed to escape the island, leaving behind the underprivileged afro-caribean before the regime managed to stablish it's hold on the democracy", for a while I took it at face value, but then I placed it in my current context.

Rich class that manages to make ties with the goverment and capitalize in comunism, has the same privileges as the goverment
    Middle class either becomes poor or escapes
    Poor class become 100% dependant on the goverment for substenance, or escpes in a less than safe way
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

I am seriously tempted to post this in Laugh Out Loud, but the skit from a comedy show was based on real events of white people calling cops on blacks for no (real) reason .

A woman who sells dog biscuits with weed in them calls cops because a 8 yr old black girl is selling bottled water.

Cannabis dispensaries boycott 'Permit Patty' after she threatened to call cops on child

....Why in the hell would a dog need to eat dog biscuits laced with weed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    ....Why in the hell would a dog need to eat dog biscuits laced with weed?
    Probably by the same reason people buy catnips for cats.

Its claimed its the "non-high" chemicals from cannabis that's being used and that its medicinal. ... How? I have no idea

There's a lot of research into the medical properties of cannabis, which is looking really interesting, but I don't think that's reason to give your dog weed cookies.

Apparently Snoop Dogg is somehow to blame for all this....and I guess Cheech and Chong.
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    There's a lot of research into the medical properties of cannabis, which is looking really interesting, but I don't think that's reason to give your dog weed cookies.
    Exactly! I've heard there's 'medicinal marijuana' (as in medicinal effects) and it can help in some cases. But for a dog? Never heard of any such claims for canines.
    Sounds like snake oil sales pitch=
    "You have heard about how weed can be used in medicine. You know there are beneficial effects if used properly. But did you know that there are medicinal uses for your dog? Buy my 'Mary Jane's Dog treats' (patent pending) and improve your dog's heath today!"

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

someone just replied to that video, saying "It’s used to treat dog anxiety and seizures. Also, it’s CBD oil (non high chemical of marijuana)."
    The question is... does it really work or is it just empty claims?

I find it funny that you are focusing on the dognabis, instead of the woman.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Sudanese teenager who killed rapist husband overturn death setence, but gets 5 year prison instead.
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...nd-tried-rape/

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    What she did was stupid, what she was involved in was even more stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Sudanese teenager who killed rapist husband overturn death setence, but gets 5 year prison instead.
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...nd-tried-rape/
    Oh shit, I remember signing the petition for this.
    Really glad that it was overturned.

---------------------------------[Youtube]-[Patreon]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Katzztar View Post

someone just replied to that video, saying "It’s used to treat dog anxiety and seizures. Also, it’s CBD oil (non high chemical of marijuana)."
    The question is... does it really work or is it just empty claims?
    There is a lot of research and evidence that is saying good stuff about CBD oil. But that's CBD oil, not weed cookies.

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    Probably because what she did is obvious and she's already facing the backlash, like quitting her company. She's learning about karma. The dog weed on the other hand is a case in itself.

. . . . which is probably not very political right now.

https://youtu.be/OI6hzOe1_GY protests in Iran

Oh shit he's got a burrito everyone get down!

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/wat...ls-cops-https/

We have an active shooting Situation. 5 Dead, gunman in custody... it was a newspaper that got shot up...

Switch Friend Code: SW-1795-2519-1884 • Click Here to check out my Twitch Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    Oh shit he's got a burrito everyone get down!

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/wat...ls-cops-https/
    So BurritoBilly has joined the lineup with BBQBecky and JoggerJoe ...and what's-her-name Debbie something
    Wonder who/what is next is who showing their idiocy and getting named for it

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Rin View Post
    We have an active shooting Situation. 5 Dead, gunman in custody... it was a newspaper that got shot up...
    Speaking of which, Hannity the hemorrhoid on Humanity's ass, once again blames California Democrat Rep. Maxine Waters

He blames her for the Maryland shooting. ... but the article at raw story doesn't say why hemorrhiod-Hannity blames her for shootings (not counting the false claims that fact checking has busted)
    Curious, I went searching

Sean Hannity suggests Democratic Rep. Maxine Waters is to blame for the Maryland newsroom shooting
    At a rally on Sunday, Waters called for nonviolence protest and public shame against Trump administration officials.
    Hmmm seems what Hannity is upset at is Waters called for people to be publicly protesting.
    Sooo, lets get this straight. Hannity is saying that the left can't say publicly what they don't like about the admin but the right-wingers have been doing that for how long now?... just how long has Hannity, Rush Lumbagh, and Alex Jones have had their shows?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information