+ Reply to Thread
Page 796 of 796 FirstFirst ... 296 696 746 786 794 795 796
Results 15,901 to 15,911 of 15911

Thread: Random News Article Discussion II

Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

Let's be honest here. Even the Isis nitwits are doing mass-shootings because they can't get laid. Just have a look at the face of those who committed the Paris attacks.
    And for those who look okay, they usually just don't know how to speak.

Young men are violent because they're sexually frustrated. This is known. Like, there are historians who studied that shit. (it's one of the reasons, not THE reason)
    Anyway, this problem will be fixed in a century or so, when science people will change everyone's DNA turning everyone into gorgeous looking people. Most of humanity's problems will be fixed by then. Sexual frustration will stop existing. And they will all look back at us in history books as if if we were cave men.
    At this instant, Byron was horseriding in front of us, and my lady could not, of all day, forget his appearance. I decided then not to hand this letter from Goethe to Byron, so much I was afraid of being cuckold. I regret it.
    --Arthur Schopenhauer

When everyone is super, no one is.

Also, there is a thing called "personality", that while these theorical adonis and afroditae would have to compete with other adonis and afroditae with an actual sense of humor, generating a generation that hates comedians.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by Nilitch View Post
    Let's be honest here. Even the Isis nitwits are doing mass-shootings because they can't get laid. Just have a look at the face of those who committed the Paris attacks.
    And for those who look okay, they usually just don't know how to speak.

Young men are violent because they're sexually frustrated. This is known. Like, there are historians who studied that shit. (it's one of the reasons, not THE reason)
    Anyway, this problem will be fixed in a century or so, when science people will change everyone's DNA turning everyone into gorgeous looking people. Most of humanity's problems will be fixed by then. Sexual frustration will stop existing. And they will all look back at us in history books as if if we were cave men.
    Lots of these guys are perfectly normal looking, and a bunch are even attractive (they post their pictures all the time). Elliot Rodger was even a good looking dude.
    Meanwhile shitloads of ugly people get laid, married and so on.

The outside is irrelevant if the inside is deeply stunted and in turmoil all the time.
    And the other constant is that the good looking and normal looking ones essentially have male body dysmorphia, like REAL bad.

Again I don't think it's sexual frustration specifically, but a sense of status and feelings of irrelevance that drive these people. ISIS recruits (the ones that headed to Syria) tended to be from poor or otherwise dead end backgrounds, and saw a chance for success and glory in ISIS.

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    When everyone is super, no one is.

Also, there is a thing called "personality", that while these theorical adonis and afroditae would have to compete with other adonis and afroditae with an actual sense of humor, generating a generation that hates comedians.
    When everyone is beautiful, everyone is beautiful. This isn't one of these times when "diversity" has to prime.

You might argue that as a spectator of the human race, you see humans as very diverse people with different characteristics. But in the end literally everyone wants to be beautiful. And no, it doesn't mean that everyone look at themselves in the mirror every day. But if every single person had the choice to start back their life with the best looking appearance they could imagine, they would just go for it.
    And yeah, there is personality, but the DNA thing would still fix most issues (including diseases and genetic diseases--- also eventually things related to being "smart")
    Just imagine a world where everyone is so perfect that children can't even be mean at each other.
    At this instant, Byron was horseriding in front of us, and my lady could not, of all day, forget his appearance. I decided then not to hand this letter from Goethe to Byron, so much I was afraid of being cuckold. I regret it.
    --Arthur Schopenhauer

Quote Originally Posted by Nilitch View Post
    When everyone is beautiful, everyone is beautiful. This isn't one of these times when "diversity" has to prime.

You might argue that as a spectator of the human race, you see humans as very diverse people with different characteristics. But in the end literally everyone wants to be beautiful. And no, it doesn't mean that everyone look at themselves in the mirror every day. But if every single person had the choice to start back their life with the best looking appearance they could imagine, they would just go for it.
    And yeah, there is personality, but the DNA thing would still fix most issues (including diseases and genetic diseases--- also eventually things related to being "smart")
    Just imagine a world where everyone is so perfect that children can't even be mean at each other.
    Mods rename Nilitch to "Crazy Frog".

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    Lots of these guys are perfectly normal looking, and a bunch are even attractive (they post their pictures all the time). Elliot Rodger was even a good looking dude.
    Meanwhile shitloads of ugly people get laid, married and so on.

The outside is irrelevant if the inside is deeply stunted and in turmoil all the time.
    And the other constant is that the good looking and normal looking ones essentially have male body dysmorphia, like REAL bad.

Again I don't think it's sexual frustration specifically, but a sense of status and feelings of irrelevance that drive these people. ISIS recruits (the ones that headed to Syria) tended to be from poor or otherwise dead end backgrounds, and saw a chance for success and glory in ISIS.
    Yeah. I'd say most of it comes from feeling like a general failure in life in most or all aspects whether it's friends, romance, career, personal fulfillment, or more. Not having a girlfriend is part of that, but that hole could still at least be partially filled by having good friends or a promising career.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    Mods rename Nilitch to "Crazy Frog".
    What does that even mean ?
    --Arthur Schopenhauer

21st Century Schizoid Man S.C. Amigo's Avatar

A frog that is crazy?

Quote Originally Posted by S.C. Amigo View Post
    A frog that is crazy?
    It's clearly a reference to this though
    --Arthur Schopenhauer

21st Century Schizoid Man S.C. Amigo's Avatar

Never underestimate my willingness to be a unfunny smartass.

no posts on the fuzz finally catching the Golden State Killer??

imagine the cops showing up at your house and arresting your grandpa because he murdered a dozen people

Treasure Cruise ID: 785,854,335
    LS Zoro looking 4 Vivis

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information