+ Reply to Thread
Page 773 of 893 FirstFirst ... 273 673 723 763 771 772 773 774 775 783 823 873 ... LastLast
Results 15,441 to 15,460 of 17846

Thread: Random News Article Discussion II

Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

Quote Originally Posted by BWYYWLTGHR View Post
    Outrageous! Simply outrageous!
    No sense of tradition at all

Is this an official tradition ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nilitch View Post
    Is this an official tradition ?
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gävle_goat

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwood View Post
    yeah uh I'd already googled it.
    It was ironic like "is burning the goat an official tradition?"

Quote Originally Posted by Nilitch View Post
    yeah uh I'd already googled it.
    It was ironic like "is burning the goat an official tradition?"
    Hey we don't go knocking your traditions.

I'm sure ya'll do some silly shit on a local level

King of the Monsters Lucky Dragon's Avatar

ISIS is nearly extinct. What's left of the group is currently being hunted down in the desert regions of eastern Syria and Western Iraq.

“I thought of Godzilla as the embodiment of violence and hatred for mankind, because he was created by atomic energy. He's like a symbol of humanity's complicity in their own destruction. He doesn't have an emotion. He is an emotion.” — Jun Fukuda

It's been a few weeks Raqqa has been taken back. And as I said back then, it means that the scumbags will go back in their country resulting in more attacks.
    Wether they're surrounded or not doesn't matter because they're not sentenced to the death penalty. Lots of them just won't get caught, some will be imprisoned but in a few years they'll get out and they'll be even more mad.

As for the Kurds, they're teaching Marx to their mujahideen prisoners hoping that they join them. At least they don't torture.

There are people protesting against government in iran
    https://youtu.be/Lo2ehdnL1UY

Logan Paul does something stupid.
    http://nymag.com/selectall/2018/01/l...o-youtube.html

I'm not commenting on the Iran situation, but I'm silently and calmly keeping tabs on it.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Not just stupid but also extremely disrespectful.

I wish this controversial will kill his career. But with his fans coming to his defense & people blaming the parent of fans for not controlling their child action, he's just going to get away with it.

I think he was really in shock & laughing was a way to cope with this unfortunate discovery...
    BUT you don't upload that video, put that on the thumbnail & on the title. And tell your fans about a shocking video before you upload. Come on, it's obvious what was his intention.

He can't just not upload the video OR simply don't mention it in the vlog OR if you are going to mention it, treat it respectfully.

If you're a social media celebrity the only way to kill your career is reveal you're an anti semite,homophobe, or a Trump supporter.....or just become irrelevant over time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

He's already lost over 6000 subscribers.

Karaage-san, Aishiteru! AfroSamurai's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    He's already lost over 6000 subscribers.
    Yeah but 15 million active subs. His core fans don't care.

Pff, and people were angry at PDP. This is waaaay worse than accidentally calling an NPC that's killing you in a shooting game the n-words. Like my god, the guy *actually premeditatively filmed and posted a video showing a suicide victim's corpse*. That's like... totally sociopathic. Damn.

Here's what the japanese thought about it.
    Hidden:

That one person worried about Americans showing up to the Olympics is my fear. I was hoping to go to Japan during that time. I don't wanna be lumped in with some dumbass.

You know, this Youtube shit really bothers me. Because even despite Youtube 100% dropping the ball(I know, who would have guessed) and allowing this to remain uploaded, after the guy took it down, he uploaded an apology. Which was monetized.

The piece of shit used somebody's brother/sister/mother/father/friend/lover and the tragic end of their life for views. And he's PROFITING from it.

I lost a sibling to suicide, and while I'm not somebody that goes to support awareness at every opportunity for these things, and am doing the walks for awareness and stuff, this whole thing really bothered me. Because all I can think about is how I would react if it was my family in that video. And to have to see one of the biggest websites in the world, that has no problem deleting long established accounts for a 5 second copyrighted clip, allow such a violation of privacy to remain uploaded. And then, while avoiding commenting on the situation, they let him remove the video, post a half assed apology, and monetize it.

I actually got into an argument with an acquaintance over this. See, the Youtuber also posted a half-assed apology on Twitter saying that part of the reason he posted the video was to "raise awareness" for suicide. That's just fucking insulting. That's getting caught with your fucking pants down and saying 'I was just cleaning it". Give me a fucking break.

This acquaintance was saying how "yeah, what he did was awful, but it did raise awareness. See" and she posts pictures of google searches from today about the story linking to sites about suicide awareness and prevention. Yeah, just like when Robin Williams died. It's a news story. It's a really shitty thing that happened, and people trying to actually get some good from this mess are using it to get the proper info out. But it dies down. They're rightfully spreading awareness while it's relevant, but it's no different than how awareness of gun violence will pop up with our far too common shootings. People bitch for a few days, it passes. It sucks to say, but it does. And just as much as I'd love for a bunch of 6 year olds in CT getting shot would be enough to make people aware, it sadly isn't. Some Youtuber getting caught fishing for views isn't going to be the "on the bright side" for this mess involving someone taking their own life.

I mean, I'm the same age as the Youtuber, but it seems to mind numbingly stupid common sense to not post someones fresh corpse on a "popular" Youtube channel with plenty of children subscribers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

Can't wait till he goes to Germany making fun of Holocaust victim & pretending to be a Nazi. That will get him tons of view!

The paul brothers are like the biggest money maker for Youtube. Who need integrity when you have money? course, they will do nothing to them. Not even a temporary ban.

Did Logan really monetize the apology video that got nearly double the views? Woah, he is a really piece of a shit. I know his apology is not sincere but you couldn't even try to care.
    This guy is seriously a sociopath. The amount of fans defending him just make the whole situation even sadder because they don't even realise what he done wrong.

This pair of brothers will eventually fade into obscurity BUT they will be replaced by even worse 'youtuber'. Can't say it is a good thing.

I am really worried about my family and friends in Iran I don't see anything in this protests other than civil war

Quote Originally Posted by firelord111 View Post
    I am really worried about my family and friends in Iran I don't see anything in this protests other than civil war
    Its terrifying, be strong and try to get them into a safer place while things are still relatively calm.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information