+ Reply to Thread
Page 758 of 893 FirstFirst ... 258 658 708 748 756 757 758 759 760 768 808 858 ... LastLast
Results 15,141 to 15,160 of 17852

Thread: Random News Article Discussion II

Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

yeah that's not what I'm saying but whatever

People inexplicably still do work with Woody Allen.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    Child molestation expires after a few decades.
    dont you know that if you make enough movies all sins are forgiven

Someone call for Zeidoktor sgamer82's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    People inexplicably still do work with Woody Allen.
    Didn't he at least have decency to make an honest woman out of his daughter? (Non-Serious Response)

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Waldorf: You know Statler, after watching the last nine hundred episodes of One Piece, I think I've come to a conclusion.
    Statler: No you haven't.
    Both: DOHOHOHOHOHO!

I guess it's different with actors because they're actually selling their face for the screen

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Also, this is a thing

Quote Originally Posted by sgamer82 View Post
    Didn't he at least have decency to make an honest woman out of his daughter?

Another day another educator telling people to stop thinking for themselves

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/11/mus...-you-complain/
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

“Muslim females are safer in America than in any Middle Eastern country,”
    Not anymore apparently, people like him make it more dangerous than any Middle Eastern country.

Chances are good that guy would also subtract the "muslim" and replay that sentence if any female students did something with women's issues.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Also I wish people in flyover states would pick a grievance here already.

Either you go around parading how awesome the heartland is, how it is "real America".
    Or do the whole dumbass thing where Corn-Alley Indiana is VERY CONCERNED ABOUT MUSLIM TERRORISM BECAUSE THEY WILL KILL US.

Pick.

You can't be the forgotten but wholesome down home folksy hinterland AND be a place that goddamned anybody is going to target for terrorist activity.

Like give me a break.
    HELLO I AM OHIO MUSIC TEACHER AND I HAVE SOME BIG THINKINGS ON WHY MUSLIM SCARY.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwood View Post
    https://www.google.se/amp/s/www.wash...-in-manhattan/

What seems to be a new terrorist attack took place in New York
    It probably doesn't make it any worse but most of the victims weren't even from here, but were visiting NY on vacation.

What truly makes it worse is 2 of the 8 victims were children. I'm kinda happy the man didn't die of his wounds and will live the rest of his life behind bars.
    Everything's Eventual...

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    It probably doesn't make it any worse but most of the victims weren't even from here, but were visiting NY on vacation.

What truly makes it worse is 2 of the 8 victims were children. I'm kinda happy the man didn't die of his wounds and will live the rest of his life behind bars.
    Yeah in Guantanomo if Trump has his way.
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Hey, just because someone bad likes something doesn't mean it's bad. Hilter loved his dog, after all.

Or, are you surprised that he was a gamer? Cause, yeah, that's shocking but everyone's got to have a hobby. I'd believe it. Some of those games are sick.

Quote Originally Posted by onemoment View Post
    Hey, just because someone bad likes something doesn't mean it's bad. Hilter loved his dog, after all.
    This Hilter guy sounds real nice guy unlike this other guy I've heard terrible things about.

Discovered Stowaway Sparsebeard's Avatar

Who could have seen it coming? Support for independence soars in catalonia... how dare they not be happy about having their democraticly elected leaders emprisoned for holding a referendum...

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/875508/Catalonia-news-Spain-Madrid-independence-catalunya-carles-puigdemont-catalunha-video

yeah uhhh he isn't imprisoned, the Belgian justice has 60 days to move their ass
    The Spanish justice issued an european warrant, not the Spanish government BECAUSE Puigdemont didn't just try to make a referendum, he actually voted the independence and then escaped to Bruxelles because he knows he fucked up

Discovered Stowaway Sparsebeard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nilitch View Post
    yeah uhhh he isn't imprisoned, the Belgian justice has 60 days to move their ass
    The Spanish justice issued an european warrant, not the Spanish government BECAUSE Puigdemont didn't just try to make a referendum, he actually voted the independence and then escaped to Bruxelles because he knows he fucked up
    Huh, plenty of deputies and officials were arrested or sacked after independence was declared (which only happened after Madrid made it clear they where not opened to negociations). The charges carry a sentence of up to 30 years... so yeah...

Perhaps these things wouldn't happen if they had cleaned up the trash after Franco lost power. I mean from what I gather there was literaly no justice done and it's actually a major point for the independentists (as catalonia was one of the most oppressed regions under Franco). I'm pretty sure some of the current spaniard politicians served under the fascist gov...

I'm not Maxter, but...
    https://twitter.com/hannahdreier/sta...53745516531712

I would feel outraged.

I'm just beyond being outraged at something that small at this point. Thanks for caring though, that does mean something to me.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information