+ Reply to Thread
Page 715 of 892 FirstFirst ... 215 615 665 705 713 714 715 716 717 725 765 815 ... LastLast
Results 14,281 to 14,300 of 17840

Thread: Random News Article Discussion II

Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II: is racism racist?

The opposition just sacrificed all the momentum of the fraud, the turncloack of the prosecutor, the 3 months 100+ death protest, and the 7.5m votes for "solve this mess", instead of pushing an agenda of restoring the country to a semblance of stability, they will pursue... regional elections.

I am so done with them.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Karaage-san, Aishiteru! AfroSamurai's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/bill...-us-committee/

When are cutting financial aid to Israel so they'll stop building settlements on disputed land?
    Misleading title... it should read 'bill to cut off palestinian support UNLESS they stop providing aid to the family of an attacker against the Israeli state, which Palestine has declined to do'.

Regardless, I'd say it's an overreaction on the US's side. It's foolish to cut aid to Palestine in any way, and the US' relationship with Israel is really deserving of condemnation for how incredibly un-humanitarian (if that's a word) the outcomes of it are for the people living in the West Bank and Gaza.

King of the Monsters Lucky Dragon's Avatar

Martin Shkreli, former CEO of Turing Pharmaceuticals, was convicted of three counts of securities fraud Friday. He was arrested back in December 2015 and will now face up to 20 years in prison. You may remember him as the guy who raised the price of Daraprim, a drug AIDS patients use, from $13 to $750.

I thought of Godzilla as the embodiment of violence and hatred for mankind, because he was created by atomic energy. He's like a symbol of humanity's complicity in their own destruction. He doesn't have an emotion. He is an emotion. Jun Fukuda

I hope shrkeli catches a knife to the asshole in jail
    piece of shit deserves one

Set Art by Daily Rowlet

One of the deputies that saved Temer to be investigated for corruption tattooed Temer's name in his body, during the voting, some of the deputies asked in chorus for him to show the tattoo, as he defended Temer. LOL

Ah, today, Lula recorded a video congratulating Nicolas Maduro and his goverment... Man... This is fucked up.

And one last sad news, the famous clown who was a deputy said that he was going to leave the political scene.. What a shame.
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Sometimes I'd wish my country could bore me:

https://www.caracaschronicles.com/20...maduros-fault/

Can't find in english, a mid tier military attempt to take over a base, stopped.
    http://cnnespanol.cnn.com/2017/08/06...rte-paramacay/
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    Sometimes I'd wish my country could bore me
    I have this wish aswell

We should make a club, "let's make the world a little more boring"
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Someone call for Zeidoktor sgamer82's Avatar

Make the times less interesting
    Waldorf: You know Statler, after watching the last nine hundred episodes of One Piece, I think I've come to a conclusion.
    Statler: No you haven't.
    Both: DOHOHOHOHOHO!

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/natio...apist-is-fine/

Welps, there goes any hope for the protection of children from sexual abuse in my country...
    The victim does not have an education, is still obliged to visit her rapist in prison, still married to him, & still living in shame for being raped which stop her from going to school.
    She isn't fine at all. And when her rapist is released, she's forced to live with him unless she gets a divorce...
    (I'm glad that she is doing better & trying to move on with her life but nobody is providing her with what she really needs. That pissed me off.)

Jeremy Corbyn stands by the common man, as long as the common man doesn't go off fighting the security forces of an oppressive left wing regime.

Hidden:

They need to invent a foreign policy muzzle for politicians that have great domestic potential, and shit fp potential.
    Could have used it for LBJ too back in the day.

LBJ trying to use an integrated military both as efforts fo Combat RacismTM and to fight dirty commies has to be one of the more spectacularly fucked up policies I've seen.

Oh and on the Venezuela situation, the leftist criticism I've heard (which I'm willing to take with a grain of salt since a worrying number of them are unusually sympathetic to the likes of Telesur) is that the opposition to Maduro have the potential to make a rightist dictatorship.

Quote Originally Posted by Pachylad View Post
    Oh and on the Venezuela situation, the leftist criticism I've heard (which I'm willing to take with a grain of salt since a worrying number of them are unusually sympathetic to the likes of Telesur) is that the opposition to Maduro have the potential to make a rightist dictatorship.
    That's not Leftist criticism, that's Tankie/Useful Idiot Leftist criticism.

When the left already set up a leftist dictatorship, is kind of hard to remove it.

Besides they define dictatorship as "any power that is not us". They also define fascism as " right winged extremism" rather than "exaltation of the state extremism", and " media manipulation" as "pointing contradictions on their speech with their past interviews and declarations" and "economic war" as "we don't like free market and are at a loss why prices keep going up while we print money like crazy and set prices for everything we can".
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Venezuelan chief prosecutor Luisa Ortega has been removed from her office. The constitutional assembly have also made it so she cannot run for public office again, leave the country, and have frozen her assets.

I thought of Godzilla as the embodiment of violence and hatred for mankind, because he was created by atomic energy. He's like a symbol of humanity's complicity in their own destruction. He doesn't have an emotion. He is an emotion. Jun Fukuda

http://nypost.com/2017/08/07/inside-...enis-at-party/

Everyone is just one flash of the dick away from ruin

Last weekend a bomb damaged the imam's office of the Dar Al-Farooq Islamic Center in Minneapolis Minnesota. Nobody was injured thankfully. The FBI and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives are currently involved in the investigation. There are no suspects right now. The Governor of Minnesota Mark Dayton has condemned this as an act of terrorism, and a private security company is patrolling the mosque.

Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

Deputy Jair Bolsonaro, Brazil's extreme right idol made a speech today, renaming the party "PEN" (National Ecological Party) that he recently entered into the "Patriot" party. In the speech, he said that his party will focus on the fight against corruption (the "cancer of brazil" as he pointed out) and also, against the smartmatic's electronic urns in the next election.

To my surprise, his speech was a lot more liberal than conservative, but I guess this is alright.
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

We should never stop being overly critical of politicians, is not left or right that breaks a country, but complacency and lack of accountability.
    Also fuck smartmatic.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information