+ Reply to Thread
Page 693 of 893 FirstFirst ... 193 593 643 683 691 692 693 694 695 703 743 793 ... LastLast
Results 13,841 to 13,860 of 17849

Thread: Random News Article Discussion II

Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II: is racism racist?

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Can you at least say anything to defend your point? Like, is there anything that is mostly good on the Left-Wing government of Venezuela?
    You ask me to defend my point when as a matter of fact my point hasn't even gotten refuted? Monkey King just insulted me.

You refute me, and I'll defend my point.

Quote Originally Posted by Broccoli View Post
    You ask me to defend my point when as a matter of fact my point hasn't even gotten refuted? Monkey King just insulted me.

You refute me, and I'll defend my point.
    He said you were a Left-Wing populist drone. Can you say you aren't?

Wow my point about only caring about one specific issue (and in one specific country) just made itself lol. Also tenured university professors easily make 6 figures. Even at the public university I attended.

Do I need to understand economy to have an opinion on Venezuela? And if I do, I'm surprised that so much people on internet understands economy.

In case you haven't noticed, I've been ignoring all your posts and will continue to do so, since all you can do is insult, mock, and surprisingly get away with it all.

Hasta luego.
    So far people are letting you get away with posting abject sub-tabloid level crap in a thread intended for actual news, so I wouldn't get too huffy about tolerated rule breaking.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

*left wing Brazilian politicians busted over corruption*
    AMERICA, IMPERIALISM, CONSPIRACY, FALSE FLAG
    *current Brazilian president is right wing and being busted over corruption*
    Boy, glad this corrupt guy is being taken to task!

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    He said you were a Left-Wing populist drone. Can you say you aren't?
    HAHA! so he blatantly insults me, and I'm the one that has to prove I'm not whatever name he called me?

Crazy. This is the most pointless discussion I've ever had.

HAHA! so he blatantly insults me, and I'm the one that has to prove I'm not whatever name he called me?

Crazy. This is the most pointless discussion I've ever had.
    Why do you even want to post here if all the news we use are evil imperialist propaganda outlets, and we're all such blind sheeple who just don't get it.

Like even the crazy kooky right-wing conspiracy types have like...a couple likeminds. Pretty sure you're all alone out in Tankie land.

Hmm. I wonder just how many professors out of all professors are tenured...? Also, why were all of those professors that I worked for driving around old beat-up cars and living in modest houses far from campus? P.S. Median income for most college professors is just barely at $90k, even for the ones who regularly bring in lots of grant money. It's an extremely underpaid job for the work and heart required.

Sorry that my answer regarding slavery seemed like a joke to you. Which of these is a bigger problem for the world at large today: racism or slavery?

Also, you'll have to forgive me if my next reply is slow - I'm late for my dinner at Ruth's Chris and my Benz will only get me there at a speed of 150mph tops. Need to leave some time to swing by the bad part of town and remind those guys beating up the little white kid that they aren't racist.

The staff in this forum is so partial and one-sided it's not even funny.

I don't know. I've been arguing directly with six star moderators pretty much all year, and I'm not banned yet.

... yet!

The staff in this forum is so partial and one-sided it's not even funny.
    I know, it's amazing they tolerate someone gaslighting a Venezuelan on whether his country is being turned to shit or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    I know, it's amazing they tolerate someone gaslighting a Venezuelan on whether his country is being turned to shit or not.
    Your ignorance is astonishing! no wonder you're such a cunt.

I have never denied Venezuela is in a critical situation, I have HOWEVER implied that it's being destabilized by the opposition itself, which is attempting to cause enough social unstability to get Venezuela intervened, and I have also PROVED with FACTS (as if his participation in the 2002 coup wasn't enough) that Leopoldo López isn't a political prisoner.

All you have is calling me a "kooky" and an idiot and all that but you're the idiot.

Fuck it, that was clearly over the line. *Threadbanned*

*Robo reaches nirvana as left-wing equivalent extremist finally shows up*

honestly once you start dropping c-bombs you probably need a time-out

Set Art by Daily Rowlet

Quote Originally Posted by benjamminbrown View Post
    Sorry that my answer regarding slavery seemed like a joke to you. Which of these is a bigger problem for the world at large today: racism or slavery?
    I think they're pretty closely married concepts, really. You always have this in-power race thinking another is less than human, so justifiable to own and enslave. I think they should be the same word, because they're inseparable.

Edit: you know fine I'll be serious for a sec too. If you're getting hung up on prominence and relevance, fine. Pick anything else. Sexism seems good. Tell me about how women can't be sexist.
    Last edited by Foolio; June 4th, 2017 at 10:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruin View Post
    honestly once you start dropping c-bombs you probably need a time-out
    I think we can all agree on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Foolio View Post
    I think they're pretty closely married concepts, really. You always have this in-power race thinking another is less than human, so justifiable to own and enslave. I think they should be the same word, because they're inseparable.

Edit: you know fine I'll be serious for a sec too. If you're getting hung up on prominence and relevance, fine. Pick anything else. Sexism seems good. Tell me about how women can't be sexist.
    Ah, but in that case, we've already got words like misogynist and misandrist to work with. Maybe the answer to all of this is to introduce terms like whitist and blackist. Trump sure is a Mexicanist, Islamist c-word!

It would certainly be a better solution. If it's too hard to say "racism toward blacks."

Truce, buddy.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information