+ Reply to Thread
Page 686 of 893 FirstFirst ... 186 586 636 676 684 685 686 687 688 696 736 786 ... LastLast
Results 13,701 to 13,720 of 17845

Thread: Random News Article Discussion II

Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

Quote Originally Posted by Nilitch View Post
    lol, why have the mods even allowed him to post on this thread again ? Did he call a lawyer or something?
    I was never banned from this thread and I haven't broken any rules

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Aohige_AP View Post
    Jesus Christ, listen to yourself. This is exactly what I'm talking about.
    You're not being violated of anything here, you're just being a crybaby about nothing.
    You keep digging your own grave by repeatedly doing exactly what you claim about not doing.

Those "extremist lefties who shuts us down" has NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS FORUM.
    Get over your inflated ego and passive aggressive matyr syndrome you twat.
    Im not talking in regards to myself or other forumers.
    Im talking about Berkley and the current state of racism. Im not going to reply to you if you cant have a proper discussion

Quote Originally Posted by SuburbanErrorist View Post
    Im not talking in regards to myself or other forumers.
    Im talking about Berkley and the current state of racism. Im not going to reply to you if you cant have a proper discussion
    How about you stop making blatant lies?

I'm trying to link these ways of thinking to actual situations.

That's the problem I see in for example Berkely, the liberals on that campus believe in free speech, but when a conservative speaker comes, they need to resort to violence to stop that speaker from speaking.
    Jesus Christ do you not even remember what you said a PAGE ago?
    I'm telling you to stop equating YOURSELF to completely unrelated victims of extremism.

You keep making these claims over and over and over and over.
    Have you actually LOOKED at what you posted?

I'm sorry, but YOU are making discussion impossible by contentiously back treading every time your hypocrisy and lies are brought to attention. You haven't addressed any of points we have pointed out that were blatantly false, and keep trying to save face with different narratives, yet apparently not smart enough to stop your repeating contradictions.

Am I speaking to Donald Trump here?

How about you stop making blatant lies?

Jesus Christ do you not even remember what you said a PAGE ago?
    I'm telling you to stop equating YOURSELF to completely unrelated victims of extremism.

You keep making these claims over and over and over and over.
    Have you actually LOOKED at what you posted?

I'm sorry, but YOU are making discussion impossible by contentiously back treading every time your hypocrisy and lies are brought to attention. You haven't addressed any of points we have pointed out that were blatantly false, and keep trying to save face with different narratives, yet apparently not smart enough to stop your repeating contradictions.

Am I speaking to Donald Trump here?
    How about you PM me and quote all these lies. You keep dragging this on and littering the thread

Stop name calling to make yourself feel better.

How about you PM me and quote all these lies. You keep dragging this on and littering the thread

Stop name calling to make yourself feel better.
    You LITERALLY compared yourself in your own words, in your own quotes, to victim of extremism.
    In the quote. That I quoted. From your post. Above. And yet you dodge anything when validated with a proof, unable to stand by your own words.

And no, I will not private message you, as you are a thoroughly unpleasant person and I wish no personal interaction with.
    I will reply if you continue this behavior in public, but otherwise, stay away from me. Please.
    And I don't care for your visitor inbox littering either, kindly bugger off please.

You LITERALLY compared yourself in your own words, in your own quotes, to victim of extremism.
    In the quote. That I quoted. From your post. Above. And yet you dodge anything when validated with a proof, unable to stand by your own words.

And no, I will not private message you, as you are a thoroughly unpleasant person and I wish no personal interaction with.
    I will reply if you continue this behavior in public, but otherwise, stay away from me. Please.
    And I don't care for your visitor inbox littering either, kindly bugger off please.
    You started this off buy attacking me and misinterpreting everything I said, lets look where it started with you losing control.

That has nothing to do with telling someone their opinion is dumb and unwanted on a forum.
    He has the right to say that, just as you have the right to reject it.
    That's fair.

Someone didn't like your opinions and your feelings are hurt. That's... all there is.
    My feelings were not hurt. It had nothing to do with my opinions. I even accepted that that I made a weak comment earlier on, so why are you dragging it on?

By projecting it to right of free speech and fascism, you're making a stereotypical internet "my feelings are hurt therefore these meanies are impeding my rights" post, and yes, it does make you look "butthurt" regardless of whether your criticism against elitist forum poster is correct or not.
    They are not mutually exclusive.
    You said I am projecting the right of fascism? Did you have anyone from your faith killed by Hitler? Because I did and I certainly don't like it. But I agree with Fascism, apparently.
    For the record I do NOT agree with insinuating your political comment to be unfit for discussion, and I agree with you that it was unnecessary.
    Debunking/arguing your claims and/or opinions is all that needed to be said.
    That's fine just debunk and argue, nothing more, don't turn it into identity politics on who is a fascist.

You said I am projecting the right of fascism?
    "right of speech" and "fascism". You brought up fascism not anyone else.

don't turn it into identity politics on who is a fascist.
    Holy shit.

You have the gull to say this?
    Are you effin' kidding me. Identity politics is all you ever did your entire bloody rants. Or entirety of your posts on this forum period.
    And no, repeatedly claiming to be politically neutral while throwing out political opinions does not constitute one.

You're like a bizzaro man with memory expiration period of 15 minutes.

I guess, America is a lost cause. I'm not going to comment in these threads anymore. Yuri Bezmenov was right. I'll just stick to Japan and Australia where people don't need to deal with this crap.

I guess, America is a lost cause. I'm not going to comment in these threads anymore. Yuri Bezmenov was right. I'll just stick to Japan and Australia where people don't need to deal with this crap.
    I AM Japanese you twat.

"right of speech" and "fascism". You brought up fascism not anyone else.
    I posted one comment and I was called a fascist, INSTANTLY. Read before you comment;

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post
    Antifa is literally a non-existent threat, fascist.

Holy shit.
    You have the gull to say this?
    Are you effin' kidding me. Identity politics is all you ever did your entire bloody rants. Or entirety of your posts on this forum period.
    And no, repeatedly claiming to be politically neutral while throwing out political opinions does not constitute one.

You're like a bizzaro man with memory expiration period of 15 minutes.
    I was called alt right, a 4 channer, a fascist. I flip it on you to see your silly reaction.

What political opinions do I have? I just said people should not infringe on peoples freedoms and people should not generalise people based on their skin colour, that's all I wanted to say. There are racist conservatives and there are also racist liberal's.

I AM Japanese you twat.
    I never mentioned you being a Japanese or not.

I just said in Japan and Australia I don't need to deal with all the stupidity found in modern day USA . It's just a waste of time, really.

I posted one comment and I was called a fascist, INSTANTLY. Read before you comment;
    You, out of nowhere, comes out of your closet and express hate towards Anti-fascism completely irrelevant to prior discussions. Uh-huh.

What political opinions do I have? I just said people should not infringe on peoples freedoms and people should not generalise people based on their skin colour, that's all I wanted to say. There are racist conservatives and there are also racist liberal's.
    Yes, instead generalize entire left wing of a population and whether a person's ideology is anti-fascist or not.
    /s

I never mentioned you being a Japanese or not.

I just said in Japan and Australia I don't need to deal with all the stupidity found in modern day USA . It's just a waste of time, really.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    You think Japan doesn't have bigotry problems and bigot sympathizers issues?

HAHAHAHAHA oh god, you hit a new low.

I called you a fascist because of your consistent pattern of racist and agressively anti-liberal fearmongering.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    You think Japan doesn't have bigotry problems and bigot sympathizers issues?

HAHAHAHAHA oh god, you hit a new low.
    I live with a few Japanese, I attend church with Japanese. I have no issues whatsoever in Japan. Everyone talks about racism here, I've already got a job for next year, gotten discounts on my rent from Japanese.
    Get asked out just to hang out just as a normal friend and keep groups together.
    I have had one problem once being rejected by an Ojisan at a barber, but I went to another, got a much cheaper price and some bonuses.

So based on my experience as a white male in Japan, it's really amazing, if anything I'm treated like a king.

I called you a fascist because of your consistent pattern of racist and agressively anti-liberal fearmongering.
    Who am I racist against?

*googles Yuri Bezmenov*

*second result is a link to known misogynist Roosh V*

I live with a few Japanese, I attend church with Japanese. I have no issues whatsoever in Japan. Everyone talks about racism here, I've already got a job for next year, gotten discounts on my rent from Japanese.
    Get asked out just to hang out just as a normal friend and keep groups together.
    I have had one problem once being rejected by an Ojisan at a barber, but I went to another, got a much cheaper price and some bonuses.

So based on my experience as a white male in Japan, it's really amazing, if anything I'm treated like a king.
    Yes, an average foreigner is unlikely to witness open aggression towards him/her.
    In general Japanese are very polite and non-confrontational.

However, Japanese xenophobia runs deep in our culture, and there are quite a bit of hostility towards certain people - mostly other Asians.
    Taiwanese are generally considered friends, but the hostility towards Koreans and Chinese are very high.

Japan is not the type of country where direct racial attacks and prejudice are apparent.
    Obviously violence is incredibly low, and most people keep to themselves instead of confrontation. That's just how Japanese are.
    It's pretty much well kept within both industrialized and systematic racism, stemming from general mild xenophobic sentiments.
    Hell there are still some stores in the country side that has "no foreigners allowed" signs up, and somehow not get in trouble with the law.

Japanese are not nearly as racists as how it's stereotyped in the West, but they are far more racists than how Japanese view themselves.

http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-01-0...-bezmenov.html

This seems legit

Who am I racist against?
    You've ranted about Middle-Eastern savages and consider Black Lives Matter, a protest movement founded by middle-aged women to fight unjust police shootings of black people, a terrorist organization.

"fuck the left, I'm neutral"

Yes, an average foreigner is unlikely to witness open aggression towards him/her.
    In general Japanese are very polite and non-confrontational.

However, Japanese xenophobia runs deep in our culture, and there are quite a bit of hostility towards certain people - mostly other Asians.
    Taiwanese are generally considered friends, but the hostility towards Koreans and Chinese are very high.

Japan is not the type of country where direct racial attacks and prejudice are apparent.
    Obviously violence is incredibly low, and most people keep to themselves instead of confrontation. That's just how Japanese are.
    It's pretty much well kept within both industrialized and systematic racism, stemming from general mild xenophobic sentiments.
    Hell there are still some stores in the country side that has "no foreigners allowed" signs up, and somehow not get in trouble with the law.

Japanese are not nearly as racists as how it's stereotyped in the West, but they are far more racists than how Japanese view themselves.
    It's probably changing with generations nowadays. I've gotten all the opportunities I can get here.
    I've recently had the problem of having to move out the sharehouse ive been in due to the owner wanting to change the house to something standard and 3 of the guys are asking me to move with them but they're all going to different places.

They've flat out told me I keep the group together and make their day to day life better. These and other people aren't trying to avoid confrontation, they do random things like randomly buying gifts and good ol beer, they actually like me around which really squashes any thoughts that they're the slightest xenophobic.

Although i am in Japanese only no English environments so I can't really talk about the true average foreigner. Maybe also the fact that my religions standards and values are global and race isn't a factor, just everyone is a person of god

It's probably changing with generations nowadays. I've gotten all the opportunities I can get here.
    I've recently had the problem of having to move out the sharehouse ive been in due to the owner wanting to change the house to something standard and 3 of the guys are asking me to move with them but they're all going to different places.

They've flat out told me I keep the group together and make their day to day life better. These and other people aren't trying to avoid confrontation, they do random things like randomly buying gifts and good ol beer, they actually like me around which really squashes any thoughts that they're the slightest xenophobic.

Although i am in Japanese only no English environments so I can't really talk about the true average foreigner. Maybe also the fact that my religions standards and values are global and race isn't a factor, just everyone is a person of god
    The fact that you may not encounter or experience prejudice and xenophobic behaviours doesn't mean they don't exist.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information