+ Reply to Thread
Page 627 of 893 FirstFirst ... 127 527 577 617 625 626 627 628 629 637 677 727 ... LastLast
Results 12,521 to 12,540 of 17846

Thread: Random News Article Discussion II

Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    http://www.rawstory.com/2017/01/sham...down-dc-street

Couldn't happen to a nicer pair of assholes.
    None of the protesters were violent or threatening toward the group.
    Sounds like it didn't happen to that pair of assholes. :P

Shipmate

Last June, United Kingdom Royal Navy failed a Trident II test (missile flew towards Florida instead of Africa) and nobody was told anything. The story is still developing.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post
    Last June, United Kingdom Royal Navy failed a Trident II test (missile flew towards Florida instead of Africa) and nobody was told anything. The story is still developing.
    It's like an episode of Yes Minister

Quote Originally Posted by RoboBlue View Post
    Sounds like it didn't happen to that pair of assholes. :P
    I wasn't advocating for either though I was talking about them being put on the spot for their horrible bullshit. Getting threatened or assaulted would serve no purpose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

I hate Trump and although he's a terrible person this gives me some hope about his leadership. I can't believe it took this long. Saying that I hope there isn't any other 'rewritten' trade partnership of this scale lurking around the corner.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-executiveorders-idUSKBN1572AF

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post
    As stupid as it sounds they'll probably use this as an excuse make furthers cuts to the NHS until it's completely privately owned.

I wasn't advocating for either though I was talking about them being put on the spot for their horrible bullshit. Getting threatened or assaulted would serve no purpose.
    I know, I just wanted to contrast it to the nazi-punching incident that came up recently.

Some good news about the 2020 Olympics.

http://www.konbini.com/us/entertainm...okyo-olympics/

The Die Has Been Cast Count Mario's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    Some good news about the 2020 Olympics.

http://www.konbini.com/us/entertainm...okyo-olympics/
    Ichigo's probably drinking cheap booze in a bar to soak away his laments right now.

Spoiler:
    "Life's not about finding out which card is yours, but finding out which cards you're not."

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/01/texa...y-responsible/

For a state that doesn't like abortions they sure do focus on it a lot.
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/01/texa...y-responsible/

For a state that doesn't like abortions they sure do focus on it a lot.
    you know im not completely against that law... however with one minor change to it and that is that the woman can not be convicted/sent to jail unless the same is done to the future father of child.

cuz this way is just sh*t

(it would still be a bad law but i think it would be a fair bad law)

It wouldn't be a fair bad law it would simply be a bad law still.

yeah you are right... sometimes i would just like for ppl like that to have a taste of their of medicine - thats what prompted me to write that :/

Quote Originally Posted by statu variabilis View Post
    yeah you are right... sometimes i would just like for ppl like that to have a taste of their of medicine - thats what prompted me to write that :/
    If there's such a thing as reincarnation these guys should be reborn as women and live in countries where women have even less rights than they do in the U.S. simply see how utterly stupid their rationale is for these laws.

While I'm personally fine with abortion I can understand why some would not. They may consider that the kid is alive since conception and therefore abortion is murder. So I'm not surprise that they would want it avoided and sometimes punished.

Anyway doesn't that kind of law depends on the supreme court due to them already going in favor of abortions? I doubt the judges there would agree to the jailing of women for it but I may be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by desa View Post
    While I'm personally fine with abortion I can understand why some would not. They may consider that the kid is alive since conception and therefore abortion is murder. So I'm not surprise that they would want it avoided and sometimes punished.
    Of course it should be avoided whenever it CAN be. However, one should first focus on getting the population properly informed about pregnancies, contraceptive methods, STDs and all that jazz. Not just women, men too. Everyone. And even after that I'd argue that abortion should be available especially for these cases ->
    Under this bill, there would no longer be any exception for women who are abused, raped or have fetal abnormalities.
    I don't think there's honestly a sane person who'd condemn a victim of rape that would not want to deliver the baby. Or a woman that can potentionally die in childbirth. I refuse to believe that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nolus View Post
    I don't think there's honestly a sane person who'd condemn a victim of rape that would not want to deliver the baby. Or a woman that can potentionally die in childbirth. I refuse to believe that.
    You'd be surprised.

There are plenty of people out there who'll see you as a horrible person, murder, etc. for even considering doing so regardless of the circumstances behind it.

People who would otherwise be perfectly rational about other issues will sadly prove that wrong.

Anyway doesn't that kind of law depends on the supreme court due to them already going in favor of abortions? I doubt the judges there would agree to the jailing of women for it but I may be wrong.
    No, I forget which state it happened in and can't look it up right right now but there was a story of a woman who was arrested for attempting to induce an abortion on herself or something to that affect.

They may consider that the kid is alive since conception
    What can you understand about something this completely insane. Seriously? Since conception?

If the zygote is a living human, then why stop there? It was a living human before the sperm ever entered the egg - those two sex cells were destined to have their DNA all mashed up together. To menstruate or ejaculate without conceiving should be considered a crime punishable by death.

Also, oral sex is obviously a form of cannibalism and anyone who participates in that should have their mouths sewn shut until they die of starvation.

Everyone woman worldwide should have the choice, rights and facilities to abort when pregnant, end of discussion. It should be a priority for tax to go towards abortions clinics, it works long-term for everyone's upbringing and health.

Obviously there are many technicalities but the people who claim abortion is murder are hypocrites.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information