+ Reply to Thread
Page 534 of 893 FirstFirst ... 34 434 484 524 532 533 534 535 536 544 584 634 ... LastLast
Results 10,661 to 10,680 of 17857

Thread: Random News Article Discussion II

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

There is no way in hell trump would ever win. I don't understand why people keep echoing that shit around. Trump appeals to a small, but vocal minority.

ALso, Britain you fucking idiots. There is surprisngly number of people who think this only has positive effects (I guess hence the vote). What is next? Departogual, Italeave, Slovakout, Outstria, Francout.

Quote Originally Posted by Veris View Post
    There is no way in hell trump would ever win. I don't understand why people keep echoing that shit around. Trump appeals to a small, but vocal minority.
    hahaha, that's what leftists like you keep saying since the start, look where he is now.

Quote Originally Posted by evelyne View Post
    hahaha, that's what leftists like you keep saying since the start, look where he is now.
    A floundering campaign with no money, a bad electoral map, and increasingly bad poll numbers?
    Complicating things since 2009.

After decades of constant whining they finally did it. So next thing is Scotland leaving and joining EU?

Edit: Oh my bad. Missed the last page.
    “As I stand out here in the wonders of the unknown at Hadley, I sort of realize there’s a fundamental truth to our nature: Man must explore!” – David Scott, Moon

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwok View Post
    Northern Ireland probably is too but I have no idea if they'll merge with Ireland or keep doing their own thing.
    Given the still very evident cultural divide between the Protestants and Catholics evidenced even in the Stay/Leave votes...?
    Well lets just say I'd rather not test and find out if Western Europe can still play host to armed conflict.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

GOOD. Next is Trump winning the elections. It's so entertaining looking at leftists tears
    It must also be entertaining watching and praying that maybe today will be the day a poll shows up with Trump in the lead lol.

BEST! BREAST!! CON-TEST!!! dirt monkey AL's Avatar

Do you see it? Do you hear it? The sights and sounds of no one seconding a bullshit opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silence View Post
    And when this manga closes out, and Luffy's arm stretches back to deliver that last punch, I wanna feel the crunch of the dream coming true.

look where he is now.

Damn, Zephos, I thought you were harsh calling evelyne out in the Volume thread but seeing this now... wow

Second Scottish independence referendum cannot come soon enough.

I knew little Englanders weren't the brightest chaps in the world but fuck me, this is beyond belief.
    "Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" - Auron

ah, you're one of those people. The one who seeks attention by trying to call out leftists and whose opinions don't have any weight in reality.
    ----

Also, kudos to that wikipage coming out of nowhere. I wish I had the same skill in being able to last minute a research paper in college.

Quote Originally Posted by RobZilla View Post

I knew little Englanders weren't the brightest chaps in the world but fuck me, this is beyond belief.
    I'm getting this creepy feeling like Europe's turning a bad corner, and I hope all that feeling ends up in is finally (I suppose) a decline from prestige and cutting edge rather than uh...you know...the thing with the marching boots.

Welp, who wants to go next?
    Middle East is fucked, clearly not them. Africa? Still need a century on that one. South Asia? Half of it maybe, the other half ALSO needs a century soooo nope.
    East Asia? Maybe yeah, already kind of provides this service anyway...though Chinas a helluva gamble on the whole.

I'm going with Latin America though. Buh-bye.

Oh blimey. What did we ever do wrong Robby ? 😏 lol

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    I'm getting this creepy feeling like Europe's turning a bad corner, and I hope all that feeling ends up in is finally (I suppose) a decline from prestige and cutting edge rather than uh...you know...the thing with the marching boots.

Welp, who wants to go next?
    Middle East is fucked, clearly not them. Africa? Still need a century on that one. South Asia? Half of it maybe, the other half ALSO needs a century soooo nope.
    East Asia? Maybe yeah, already kind of provides this service anyway...though Chinas a helluva gamble on the whole.

I'm going with Latin America though. Buh-bye.
    hahahaha. I forgot to reply to our previous discussion, but I was going to mention how there aren't that many great places to live, and that it's increasingly dropping in numbers. How funny is it that everything I said about Europe turns out to be true. Just look at now, the entire european union might collapse, there is talks about netherlands and france now. Departogual, Italeave, Slovakout, Outstria, Francout, finish. huehuehue

also what specif do you mean by the bolded part.
    Last edited by Veris; June 24th, 2016 at 02:41 AM.

Still don't believe Trump will win, I was treating the Democratic Primary as my general.
    Also, wtf UK.

ALso, Britain you fucking idiots. There is surprisngly number of people who think this only has positive effects (I guess hence the vote). What is next? Departogual, Italeave, Slovakout, Outstria, Francout.
    Thing is. It won't be easy for any of the remaing states to leave because of one major issue. The Euro. It was easier for Britain because they held on to the Pound. Case study - Switzerland.

No one else can easily leave as the UK

Quote Originally Posted by Angelos17 View Post
    Thing is. It won't be easy for any of the remaing states to leave because of one major issue. The Euro. It was easier for Britain because they held on to the Pound. Case study - Switzerland.

No one else can easily leave as the UK
    thats true. Their economy was a mjor contributor to the EU. They might become the japan of europe though.

thats true. Their economy was a mjor contributor to the EU. They might become the japan of europe though.
    Very interesting relation there. You may be right actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    With guys like Nigel Farage leading the charge?

I'm afraid the second option seems a lot more likely.

I'm pretty worried about the ramifications for Northern Ireland, this could basically restart the troubles and a whole new cycle of hatred.

An independence/unification referendum over there is going to get really ugly, really fast.
    "Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" - Auron

With guys like Nigel Farage leading the charge?

I'm afraid the second option seems a lot more likely.

I'm pretty worried about the ramifications for Northern Ireland, this could basically restart the troubles and a whole new cycle of hatred.

An independence/unification referendum over there is going to get really ugly, really fast.
    Northern Ireland concerns me too. I mean there just came out of all the troubles

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information