+ Reply to Thread
Page 522 of 893 FirstFirst ... 22 422 472 512 520 521 522 523 524 532 572 622 ... LastLast
Results 10,421 to 10,440 of 17846

Thread: Random News Article Discussion II

Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwood View Post
    One thing is for sure. That the spoiled Euro radicals don't want to be cannon fodder in a losing battle.

They signed up to decapitate the weak and feeble infidels and feel big. Not to struggle and suffer
    They ain't bout that life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

Get it now Hudel?

Why am I not surprised.
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    Get it now Hudel?
    I guess I was too naive to believe some republicans could put their hate aside when so many people died.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudell View Post
    I guess I was too naive to believe some republicans could put their hate aside when so many people died.
    There, there it's not your fault you're just not overly with the type of people that run American politics and how their flawed
    ideologies and poor decision making. Makes our country and our people look as a whole.

Keep in mind that this was the same AG who hit up Trump for a campaign donation, got it, and immediately opted out of the lawsuit against Trump University.

So she's corrupt on top of everything else.
    Complicating things since 2009.

Disney is donating $1 Million to the One Orlando fund and providing temporary accommodations to victims and their families. That's nice to hear.
    http://secondnexus.com/social/disney...19013b248da655

I hope all you Trump haters actually register to vote or he will most likely get elected after all every vote counts so go vote Hillary so trump does not build a wall which will not work since people can just dig under it!

Is this supposed to be sarcasm or...
    3DS FC: 0087 - 2971 - 9910

he's from mexico, so im betting he's serious. also, please trump haters go vote or he'll ban muslims but it won't work because people can swim their way there!

Someone just prophanated the grave of writer and ex president of Venezuela, Romulo Gallegos, taking the marble of the grave and HIs REMAINS.

The government is using it to attack the opposition and denying the event, even though it is being reported by the grandaugther of Gallegos.

The purpose of the theft? Very likely witchcraft.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    Someone just prophanated the grave of writer and ex president of Venezuela, Romulo Gallegos, taking the marble of the grave and HIs REMAINS.

The government is using it to attack the opposition and denying the event, even though it is being reported by the grandaugther of Gallegos.

The purpose of the theft? Very likely witchcraft.
    Wow really? In this day and age

Fifteen years later they're still using 9/11 to blunt force things through and as a political talking point while not doing anything to help the people that were there that day.

Why would a small tragedy give them pause or legitimate human emotion and empathy?
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

http://www.techly.com.au/2016/06/16/...anly-possible/

Anonymous hacks Isis again, makes them look gay

English Labour MP killed by "Britain First" fascist: http://www.theguardian.com/politics/...t-leave-tories

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post
    English Labour MP killed by "Britain First" fascist: http://www.theguardian.com/politics/...t-leave-tories
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendarySSJ4 View Post
    Apparently shouting we are at war repeatedly might make unstable people take warlike actions.

It's a horrible, but not suprising, result of the whole our politicians are selling us out chant

Quote Originally Posted by Hanz View Post
    he's from mexico, so im betting he's serious. also, please trump haters go vote or he'll ban muslims but it won't work because people can swim their way there!
    We'll dig a moat around the wall and fill it with alligators
    Chapter 437 Discussion after franky decides to join the Strawhats:
    So who think Usopp is inside that duffelbag?
    H x H Chimera Ant Arc / OP Manga Spoiler
    Spoiler:

John McCain says Obama is directly responsible for Orlando shooting: http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireS...oting-39912739

Guess he went Full Trump to maintain his senate seat.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information