+ Reply to Thread
Page 521 of 893 FirstFirst ... 21 421 471 511 519 520 521 522 523 531 571 621 ... LastLast
Results 10,401 to 10,420 of 17857

Thread: Random News Article Discussion II

Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    This is so fucking disgusting.
    Related:
    Not knowing any of them, I would say the man in the video is obnoxiously trying to prove a point. I don't know who she is or what she does, but if she's doing the right thing for once, maybe he should just let her do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Hudell View Post
    Not knowing any of them, I would say the man in the video is obnoxiously trying to prove a point. I don't know who she is or what she does, but if she's doing the right thing for once, maybe he should just let her do it?
    You're missing a shitload of context on various different aspects of what you're commenting on.
    Hell I'm not even sure you have the main context of the entire thing! At least I hope you don't!

You're missing a shitload of context on various different aspects of what you're commenting on.
    Hell I'm not even sure you have the main context of the entire thing! At least I hope you don't!
    Indeed, I don't have the context.
    What I understood from the video was that she was trying to help and he repeatedly asked her "why are you trying to help if you were always against it?"

Because is like trump suddenly being pro Muslim pro Latino , you know and have evidence that is all bullshit.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Right! That's the only sentence we needed here.

What I understood from the video was that she was trying to help and he repeatedly asked her "why are you trying to help if you were always against it?"
    Because they're ONLY doing it right now because it's politically required and bad press not to... but two days ago they were actively working against all the things they are "helping" for the next five seconds.

So the question being asked is "why are you doing this for this five seconds? and will you go back to actively being against it tomorrow after the news cycle has passed?" and they can't give the honest answer because it calls them on their bullshit and hypocrisy.

It's NOT helping or sincere, it's purely trying to score political points off a tragedy and that's shady and double faced as all get out.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

BEST! BREAST!! CON-TEST!!! dirt monkey AL's Avatar

AKA

Horrible people aren't just shooters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silence View Post
    And when this manga closes out, and Luffy's arm stretches back to deliver that last punch, I wanna feel the crunch of the dream coming true.

And what she is doing is making statements, so not doing anything.

The former speaker of the house whose name sounds like a villain from a Dickens novel wants to bring back the House of Un-American Activities.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/14/politi...tee/index.html

Wouldn't it be easier to just round them up into containment camps. After all if they aren't ISIS they've got nothing to fear.

And while they are in there they can do hard labour to make America great again.

Also bring back blacklisting based on perceived political beliefs. Sensible policies for a new America

If it makes anyone feel better, ISIS is in extremely bad condition right now.
    -The Iraqi army is busy routing them out of the last major city in the west of Iraq (Fallujah).
    -The Syrian Kurds and their allies are taking a medium sized city in north Syria (Manbij), which is the stepping stone to taking control of the border area there, the last border area ISIS has at all with the outside world.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Templa...y_detailed_map
    See that entire northern border, and see the black dots. See how little border space they occupy. See how the yellow is surrounding a big black dot called "Manbij", and see how its reaching toward that precious little black left on the north border. That blob of yellow around Manbij is from just this past week!
    -ISIS has been basically wiped out from their fledgling Libya position.

So rest assured ISIS is
    While we are at it, Monkey King, do you think our international security needs to be further streghtened, or is enough as it's now and people are greatly exaggerating the threat? I know terrorists can still attack, but at the same it can't be so easy, and even less now they are being further decimated.

The so called lone wolves are a different story, though. Those are more difficult to control. But at the same time I refuse to believe those claims that say thousands of muslims would be willing to kill. The ones who fled from the war, too? Thanks for your attention.
    3DS FC: 0087 - 2971 - 9910

Quote Originally Posted by Nekketsu View Post
    While we are at it, Monkey King, do you think our international security needs to be further streghtened, or is enough as it's now and people are greatly exaggerating the threat? I know terrorists can still attack, but at the same it can't be so easy, and even less now they are being further decimated.

The so called lone wolves are a different story, though. Those are more difficult to control. But at the same time I refuse to believe those claims that say thousands of muslims would be willing to kill. The ones who fled from the war, too? Thanks for your attention.
    This attack was a lone-wolf, so how is it related to international security?

Meanwhile we're supporting forces who have been successfully destroying ISIS for the past few years. Not sure how thats a failure in any way.

Ah sorry, I have't expressed myself using the correct words. What I wanted to say is if Europe and the US should put more effort in intensifying security or as things stand now is fine as it is. Granted, even when they are completely cut-off the outside world, some might still sneak in.

Lone-wolves, yeah, that's a national problem, not an international one.

Ah sorry, I have't expressed myself using the correct words. What I wanted to say is if Europe and the US should put more effort in intensifying security or as things stand now is fine as it is. Granted, even when they are completely cut-off the outside world, some might still sneak in.

Lone-wolves, yeah, that's a national problem, not an international one.
    Its not just cutting off ISIS, its also destroying ISIS. As is basically done in Libya.

You seem very optimistic, but I guess you are actually very well informed.

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

Because she is someone who is very much anti-homosexual, who has tried to pass several anti-LBGT laws and has gone on record saying she hates them and considers them to be degenerates and the like. So, the man is basically calling her a fake-ass phony, which she is.

You seem very optimistic, but I guess you are actually very well informed.
    If you've been following territorial war maps nearly every day you witness ISIS shrinking.
    They're clearly doomed.

What's not clear is what happens when ISIS is gone and the Kurdish lead rebels are left staring across at the fascist garbage that is the Syrian government as backed by Russia and Iran.

Even with ISIS gone their ideology has already spread and inspired many disillusioned losers.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post
    Even with ISIS gone their ideology has already spread and inspired many disillusioned losers.
    Their attraction was largely being the hip cool new and militarily successful bad boys who actually established a Caliphate.
    Their stench will last longer than them true. But the main influence they had was as actually "potentially" a real deal state.

One thing is for sure. That the spoiled Euro radicals don't want to be cannon fodder in a losing battle.

They signed up to decapitate the weak and feeble infidels and feel big. Not to struggle and suffer

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information