+ Reply to Thread
Page 516 of 893 FirstFirst ... 16 416 466 506 514 515 516 517 518 526 566 616 ... LastLast
Results 10,301 to 10,320 of 17846

Thread: Random News Article Discussion II

Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

Quote Originally Posted by FelRes View Post
    Guns + LGBT + Religion + in America + election year = lot of people being shamelessly ugly on the Internet. Whatever happened to grieving for those lost.
    9/11 and Sandy Hook happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

An unoffical press office that is allied with ISIS has said that ISIS claims the attack.

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post
    An unoffical press office that is allied with ISIS has said that ISIS claims the attack.
    They do that for a lot of such actions, however. While the man claimed allegiance to ISIS before his attack, everything suggests he was acting alone.

http://www.theonion.com/article/no-w...ere-this-36131

I know a lot of people are going to turn this into a left/right rhetoric. We should probably wait for all the facts. But you'd think violence is capable of changing the world, but our politicians have been pretty resilient to change in their policies. Of course, unless such tragedy is right at their doorstep then they actually make changes. Like timothy McVeigh bombing.

the slightest mention of gun control and people think you're trying to take away law abiding citizens guns. The thing with the USA it's very difficult to regulate such a huge market; there are enough guns for every single person in america to own one. But the point is regulation is needed in the same that we regulate everything else.

My condolences to everyone that lost loved ones in this act of terrorism.
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Basic knowledge, reason, rationality. What is that?
    “As I stand out here in the wonders of the unknown at Hadley, I sort of realize there’s a fundamental truth to our nature: Man must explore!” – David Scott, Moon

Complicating things since 2009.

Pardon my french.

Ahem.

Fuck you, Donald Trump.

Fuck you.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    Pardon my french.

Ahem.

Fuck you, Donald Trump.

Fuck you.
    What'd he do now?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    What'd he do now?
    Congratulated himself for being right about muslims and demanded Obama step down over this tragedy.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

Congratulated himself for being right about muslims and demanded Obama step down over this tragedy.
    Oh for fuck's sake.

I'm seriously going to rage if he doesn't lose a significant part of his base after that utterly tasteless and braindead comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Pachylad View Post
    I'm seriously going to rage if he doesn't lose a significant part of his base after that utterly tasteless and braindead comment.
    Most of his base gets hard over that kind of comment. It's the whole reason they support him.

Also, inbetween the shooting news breaking out and demanding our presidentstep down.

"Clinton made a false ad about me where I was imitating a reporter GROVELING after he changed his story. I would never mock disabled. SHame!"

Uhm yes. Yes you did. It's on tape. They didn't cgi you being an ass.

Chief Warden of Yo Mama Jabberwok's Avatar

Donald Trump has basically written all the attack ads against him. The footage is all there, just montage it and mix in Republicans disavowing him.

Worth pointing out that this was homegrown terrorism and an unconstitutional law banning Muslims wouldn't have kept someone born in New York from doing this anyway.

If you get dunked on in the dream, you get dunked on in real life

Also, inbetween the shooting news breaking out and demanding our presidentstep down.

"Clinton made a false ad about me where I was imitating a reporter GROVELING after he changed his story. I would never mock disabled. SHame!"

Uhm yes. Yes you did. It's on tape. They didn't cgi you being an ass.
    I missed that Dumb Trump moment so went searching, it didn't take a minute to find a story that explained the backstory to the image of Trump acting like an ass imitating a man with disability...here

Its weird how Trump can constantly say a thing, have it recorded on video, and then a few weeks later claim "I would never say anything like that. Never." So consistently.

It's not a thing taken out of context or a slip of the tongue once. It's just... constant.

If you lie as much as he does, it becomes automatic.

Of course, it tends to just get reported as "Trump denies saying ______" rather than "Trump contradicts earlier statement".
    Complicating things since 2009.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information