+ Reply to Thread
Page 500 of 893 FirstFirst ... 400 450 490 498 499 500 501 502 510 550 600 ... LastLast
Results 9,981 to 10,000 of 17849

Thread: Random News Article Discussion II

Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

Verdict came in for the 2nd Police Officer charged in the Freddie Gray incident:

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2016/0...n-all-charges/

Out of the 6 officers there have been two trials, one resulted in a hung jury and mistrial while other is not guilty. The other 4 are pending.
    Last edited by Bisuketto; May 23rd, 2016 at 08:29 AM. Reason: grammar

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

I highly doubt anything will anything come of those trials but that's just business as usual here.

The Ugly never die loneassassin's Avatar
    A solid gold house with a rocket car in front

Both cases that have happened the judge basically told the prosecution that they rushed into it and have proved nothing.

Looks like Mosby is gonna be ran out of town soon for using Freddie Gray's death to try and make her career without building a proper case

If you are gonna shoot, shoot. Don't talk
    RIP Eli Wallach

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0518-6166

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwood View Post
    http://sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel...rtikel=6436626

About time. No more stuffing 22 year old "children" in with the actual 10 year olds.

Although i can foresee this being slammed by the left for being racist somehow
    much needed change, more regulations should follow this. it really pisses me off when i keep seeing people accusing refugees of being criminals or rapist when most of these individuals aren't even syrian refugees, they're mostly people smuggled from north african countries or other countries.
    hell there's smugglers in here who'd take you to turkey for a reasonable price. shit is so fucked up, turkey seems to be littering people all over europe.

Taliban leader killed by us drone days ago in Pakistan
    new leader has been chosen today

Quote Originally Posted by Hanz View Post
    much needed change, more regulations should follow this. it really pisses me off when i keep seeing people accusing refugees of being criminals or rapist when most of these individuals aren't even syrian refugees, they're mostly people smuggled from north african countries or other countries.
    hell there's smugglers in here who'd take you to turkey for a reasonable price. shit is so fucked up, turkey seems to be littering people all over europe.
    The ones coming from Africa obviously aren't coming through Turkey.
    And you say that like Turkey itself isn't swamped with more refugees than the whole EU combined.

Refugee crisis in Europe is least price to pay for fucking up many countries in name of human rights
    Howmany countries in "arab spring" became free and safe ?
    They talk about human rights for Iranians so if Iranian become refugees in Europe or Australia are they gonna receive human rights? No

Quote Originally Posted by firelord111 View Post
    Refugee crisis in Europe is least price to pay for fucking up many countries in name of human rights
    They talk about human rights for Iranians so if Iranian become refugees in Europe or Australia are they gonna receive human rights? No
    The West only had a hand in one of the Arab Spring revolutions, Libya.
    And uh....Iran has a lot to do with the Syrian war so maybe not the best topic to cast stones on.

this is just my assumption but shia people are considered more trustworthy than sunnis. because they're enemies of isis.
    so yeah if iranians were to be displaced, they won't have any less than what the syrians are getting.

this is just my assumption but shia people are considered more trustworthy than sunnis. because they're enemies of isis.
    I'm sure the astute and understanding skinheads and populist politicians in Europe will make that distinction.
    That already extremely flawed conclusion.

my point is that there won't be any discrimination against iranians in particular if they were to become refugees, like he believes there would. they would all fall under the same umbrella when it comes to the people you mentioned yeah.

Discovered Stowaway Sparsebeard's Avatar

Got to love that russian humor...

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/a...te/570196.html

my point is that there won't be any discrimination against iranians in particular if they were to become refugees, like he believes there would. they would all fall under the same umbrella when it comes to the people you mentioned yeah.
    take a look at all refugees in greece where is human rights in returning refugees how passed sea with boats with 100 person in each
    if any revolution starts in iran iran becomes another syria or even worse saudi and freinds are waiting for a chance last time they supported iraq with big bags of money and UN didnt do anything

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    The ones coming from Africa obviously aren't coming through Turkey.
    And you say that like Turkey itself isn't swamped with more refugees than the whole EU combined.
    Africans are flooding Europe from what was known to be a country called Lybia. And when talking about refugees, Turkey are using the crisis to push their political agenda over Europe and they are being bribed huge amounts of money to control the flood.

Well, you'll get human rights by force like the others, just wait few months, she is coming. God help us.

Westerners did play their games and did their dirty tricks in Egypt and Tunisia as well, but off the grid. In Syria, Irak and Lybia, their shit is obvious and apparent, as well as arming their ally to destroy Yemen. All these regions are fucked up and meddling with Lybia has great impact on the neighboring countries. Tunisians, Algerians, Malians, Chadians can tell you about this shit and what they got as a direct outcome of the Lybian "Revolution". So even when they apparently don't get involved, their actions are all over the place. Things are meant to be the way they are now, that is having countries destroyed to be places to destabilize any country with the slightest chance be independent. Lybia has been destroyed to fuck up Africa a little more and to destroy Chinese rising influence, and also for the Gaddafi's gold and oil. Syria and Iraq are destroyed to never let Lebanon and Iran have some rest. Very simple.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

And he is saying, we prefer not having "those fancy human rights" and be ourselves alive in our own countries rather than being obliged to become refugees in other countries even if not discriminated.
    Last edited by SmokerSan; May 26th, 2016 at 05:54 AM.

Here we go again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post
    Here we go again.
    You don't like me only talking about these things. And these are only words in a forum thread. Now try to imagine, what to think when your life can be decided by who the Americans will vote for, or when you see a talk show and hear people saying they should go here and there and send the military... Or when a foreign president can order drone strikes at his likings even though 9 out of 10 strikes, they don't know who they hit.... I can go on forever, but I'll stop here, you seem to not like it.

Yes remember all those wars Greece got up to.

Sure serves them right to be adding a costly refugee crisis on top of a crumbling economy for their crimes.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokerSan View Post
    You don't like me only talking about these things. And these are only words in a forum thread. Now try to imagine, what to think when your life can be decided by who the Americans will vote for, or when you see a talk show and hear people saying they should go here and there and send the military... Or when a foreign president can order drone strikes at his likings even though 9 out of 10 strikes, they don't know who they hit.... I can go on forever, but I'll stop here, you seem to not like it.
    It's more that you don't really seem to respond to valid objections. You have, on several seperate occasions ignored it when for instance MK points out noticable flaws in the picture your painting, then gone away for a while. Only to come back and paint the very same picture like nothing ever happend. It makes you seem like a ranter rather than a debater.

It's more that you don't really seem to respond to valid objections. You have, on several seperate occasions ignored it when for instance MK points out noticable flaws in the picture your painting, then gone away for a while. Only to come back and paint the very same picture like nothing ever happend. It makes you seem like a ranter rather than a debater.
    All I post as articles and officials statements are also dismissed and ignored just like that. I paint the same very picture, because there is only one picture for me.

Yes remember all those wars Greece got up to.

Sure serves them right to be adding a costly refugee crisis on top of a crumbling economy for their crimes.

I actually think Greece is unlucky about all recent things I heard their parlimant tried to stop sending refugees back
    My problem with USA and europe talking about human rights in Iran are mainly 2 things
    1 it encourages Iranians to leave Iran
    2 they put sanctions on Iran in name of human rights
    And also I don't like many things about my countrys government and another revolution is not gonna fix anything

It's the Greek court that said refugees can't be sent back (because it's against European law).

They put sanctions on Iran because they were working on a nuclear program.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information