+ Reply to Thread
Page 488 of 893 FirstFirst ... 388 438 478 486 487 488 489 490 498 538 588 ... LastLast
Results 9,741 to 9,760 of 17849

Thread: Random News Article Discussion II

  1. #9741

    Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Rin View Post
    Ok, there's a lot wrong with what you said, especially.... yeah, the fact that you seemed to lose control of your emotions despite that being what you're attacking another group for... But this part in particular is one of the dumbest things you said:
    Yes, of course I seem to lose control online when all you see is completely neurotic, emotional cowards who can't stand for what they say in real life. I can say what I say to you in real life, you can come meet me and say whatever you want to me and I'll be able to stand 10 toes down. What I don't fuck with are people who don't pay me the most basic of respect. That shows you don't care about what you do or you are emotionally unstable. My principle in life is that you have to stand for what you believe and people who don't have that courage haven't earned any respect whatsoever. People who excuse petty, emotional whining and think black people should be respected out of guilt, I will never forgive. Especially when you show that you don't fucking know anything and start insulting people while defending principles I am against. Meaning that if you can't come at me correct, I will not spare your feelings ever for a fucking moment and I won't let you censour me. That is it.


    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Rin View Post
    You don't get to use a slur pointed at another group of people like that. If any of us used the N-Word, I'm positive you'd have something to say about it, so don't go around using a Slur pointed at another group. That's just basic respect, tho based on your calling Robby a "Motherfucker" I'm assuming you lack this.
    No, it is not the same thing and I will explain how: if somebody call me a nigga, all I want to know is what he means by it. I don't have to immediately lose my composure and start swinging, cause that is what we call ''bitch niggas'' do. I'm a black man who's confident in myself and my people and I know what we need. You people who just cave in to pressure cause you're too afraid to deal with the consequences are worse than any racist calling us niggers online. Because I can brush that off. I got that confidence and it doesn't affect me. What I will not stand for is fuckery and these people are defending institutions that are literally the cause off almost every issue in black america. If you can't eat up your words when you disrespect me, I won't pay you anymore mind that's it.


    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Rin View Post
    Word usage DOES matter.
    NO IT DOES NOT. You've been taught this by white liberals who have no balls to cave into black people's every demand because you don't want to deal with the hassle. Black people who are not cool with the n word being used will be able to tell you why and you should be able to walk away wholly. We don't respect people who go against our principles. We're not fucking stupid circus monkeys who need you to show us how to tapdance. So drop this whole ''poow wittwe bwack pweopwe, you don't get any jobs, it's not your fault you're a criminal who neglected your children and left them in the hood to become drug addicts. We in the black community need to check our own elements. If you want to do that too, you're welcome, but don't act like you know what you're talking about when you don't. Stand up straight for your principles, not out off fear for offending us. THEN you can be considered our ally. You need to understand that there are REAL black men who work fucking day and night to support their family and uplift their community who are not respecting the fact that so many off our youth are lost. That is where I draw my line.


    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Rin View Post
    If two people went on television and debated Affirmative action, one side saying Racism is still bad enough that we need it, the other side saying things have gotten better to the point that we don't anymore, the second guy might have a well thought out and well reasoned argument why he believes Affirmative Action is no longer a good thing, but if he refers to black people with the N-Word the entire speech, NOBODY is going to take his point seriously.
    And both sides should have their opinions respected and be able to fucking come to a conclusion. The problem with affirmitive action is that it constantly perepetrates the idea that black americans need to correct themselves to norms that are fucking stupid. And this goes for everyone. WHY can't I have a fucking facial tattoo and get a job? WHY can't I be a convicted killer and support my family in a legal way? Why do I have to resort to selling drugs when I can't fucking get back in the system? Well because america doesn't teach black people self esteem and pride in their community. You perepetuate a cycle of victimhood that makes you unable to stand up for us and that is a fucking problem. The system as it is now only support those who find themselves in being enslaved. Black people with self esteem have realised that there is a problem with so many whites and the way you think about us that we simply get pissed the fuck off when you try to patronize us with fucking nonsense and defend the same nigganonsense and pure fucking coonery that destroys our community. Do you now understand why I am not fine with you just accepting what I have to say because you don't dare to stand for your conviction? You don't have to use any off the words I say if it goes against your principles, that I can respect. That is being real. But I won't accept this pussy ass shit. Now if you wanna get emotional and don't agree with me, you might as well not respond.

  2. #9742

    Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

    imho respect is something you have to earn and not something everyone deserves per default.

  3. #9743

    Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

    Quote Originally Posted by Cutty Fram View Post
    imho respect is something you have to earn and not something everyone deserves per default.
    I agree. So when I'm online I make sure people understand that they can't disrespect me no matter what. Now I'm done with this debate because this is draining my energy and I got other things to do. Have a nice day sir.

  4. #9744

    Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

    Being disrespectful to others and then demanding that you never be disrespected in return is childish and stupid. It is not the way to earn respect.

    You can spend all day saying that the words you choose don't and shouldn't matter, but what you're failing to understand is that this is a web forum where the only means of communication we have is just that - the written word. What you write does influence how it will be read, and it does influence the opinion of you that we are building. If you think that how you would say these things (not what you say) is more important, then maybe you should start a video blog instead.

    It's kind of hard to understand your positions, because you seem to claim that thick skin is required in a respectable person, but no one here seems to be getting as worked up and offended as you are. Do you call that having thick skin? Compounding that problem is the fact that no one else is being quite as offensive in their responses to you as you've been in return.

    When you say one thing, but then immediately start doing something else, it makes you seem like a troll.

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Just throwing this out there: If you think that the problems of the black community are so much different and worse than what the LGBTQ community is going through, then why are you suggesting the same solution for both groups?

  5. #9745

    Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

    I was going to come in here and say something, but Benjamminbrown covered everything I was gonna say for the most part, tho I do find it funny that you said at one point you weren't going to let anyone "Censor" you.

    Lol censorship doesn't work that way.

    Switch Friend Code: SW-1795-2519-1884 Click Here to check out my Twitch Channel

  6. #9746

    Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

    Quote Originally Posted by Jameswuds View Post
    Yes, of course I seem to lose control online when all you see is completely neurotic, emotional cowards who can't stand for what they say in real life. I can say what I say to you in real life, you can come meet me and say whatever you want to me and I'll be able to stand 10 toes down. What I don't fuck with are people who don't pay me the most basic of respect. That shows you don't care about what you do or you are emotionally unstable. My principle in life is that you have to stand for what you believe and people who don't have that courage haven't earned any respect whatsoever. People who excuse petty, emotional whining and think black people should be respected out of guilt, I will never forgive. Especially when you show that you don't fucking know anything and start insulting people while defending principles I am against. Meaning that if you can't come at me correct, I will not spare your feelings ever for a fucking moment and I won't let you censour me. That is it.




    No, it is not the same thing and I will explain how: if somebody call me a nigga, all I want to know is what he means by it. I don't have to immediately lose my composure and start swinging, cause that is what we call ''bitch niggas'' do. I'm a black man who's confident in myself and my people and I know what we need. You people who just cave in to pressure cause you're too afraid to deal with the consequences are worse than any racist calling us niggers online. Because I can brush that off. I got that confidence and it doesn't affect me. What I will not stand for is fuckery and these people are defending institutions that are literally the cause off almost every issue in black america. If you can't eat up your words when you disrespect me, I won't pay you anymore mind that's it.



    NO IT DOES NOT. You've been taught this by white liberals who have no balls to cave into black people's every demand because you don't want to deal with the hassle. Black people who are not cool with the n word being used will be able to tell you why and you should be able to walk away wholly. We don't respect people who go against our principles. We're not fucking stupid circus monkeys who need you to show us how to tapdance. So drop this whole ''poow wittwe bwack pweopwe, you don't get any jobs, it's not your fault you're a criminal who neglected your children and left them in the hood to become drug addicts. We in the black community need to check our own elements. If you want to do that too, you're welcome, but don't act like you know what you're talking about when you don't. Stand up straight for your principles, not out off fear for offending us. THEN you can be considered our ally. You need to understand that there are REAL black men who work fucking day and night to support their family and uplift their community who are not respecting the fact that so many off our youth are lost. That is where I draw my line.




    And both sides should have their opinions respected and be able to fucking come to a conclusion. The problem with affirmitive action is that it constantly perepetrates the idea that black americans need to correct themselves to norms that are fucking stupid. And this goes for everyone. WHY can't I have a fucking facial tattoo and get a job? WHY can't I be a convicted killer and support my family in a legal way? Why do I have to resort to selling drugs when I can't fucking get back in the system? Well because america doesn't teach black people self esteem and pride in their community. You perepetuate a cycle of victimhood that makes you unable to stand up for us and that is a fucking problem. The system as it is now only support those who find themselves in being enslaved. Black people with self esteem have realised that there is a problem with so many whites and the way you think about us that we simply get pissed the fuck off when you try to patronize us with fucking nonsense and defend the same nigganonsense and pure fucking coonery that destroys our community. Do you now understand why I am not fine with you just accepting what I have to say because you don't dare to stand for your conviction? You don't have to use any off the words I say if it goes against your principles, that I can respect. That is being real. But I won't accept this pussy ass shit. Now if you wanna get emotional and don't agree with me, you might as well not respond.


  7. #9747

    Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

    Is that the gif mods now use when someone gets threadbanned :0

  8. #9748

    Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

    Quote Originally Posted by Pachylad View Post
    Is that the gif mods now use when someone gets threadbanned :0
    nah it's just a pic of me waiting to be impressed


  9. #9749

    Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

    Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that the Anime version of the Saitama "Ok." scene?

    Switch Friend Code: SW-1795-2519-1884 Click Here to check out my Twitch Channel

  10. #9750

    Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

    yes and you should go watch the anime as soon as you can


  11. #9751

    Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

    Oh, I STARTED with the Anime, then went back and read the manga lol.

    You just see people post the Manga version of that scene more and the BG is obviously different so I second guessed lol.

    Switch Friend Code: SW-1795-2519-1884 Click Here to check out my Twitch Channel

  12. #9752

    Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Rin View Post
    Oh, I STARTED with the Anime, then went back and read the manga lol.

    You just see people post the Manga version of that scene more and the BG is obviously different so I second guessed lol.
    they show the scene twice, the first one he says Ok and the second after Boros is unleashed



  13. #9753

    Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

    In other news, something I just saw that has me laughing.

    Old Navy posted a new ad that features *Gasp* *Shock* *Faint* A Family with a WHITE Dad, and a BLACK Mom!!

    Twitter racists, in a sadly expected move, threw a fit.

    Meanwhile, here I am, ready and waiting with this:

    Switch Friend Code: SW-1795-2519-1884 Click Here to check out my Twitch Channel

  14. #9754

    Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

    I'm sure Old Navy is quite glad to be boycotted by those people.
    It just means less bigots amongst their customers.

    ---------------------------------[Youtube]-[Patreon]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

  15. #9755

    Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Rin View Post
    In other news, something I just saw that has me laughing.

    Old Navy posted a new ad that features *Gasp* *Shock* *Faint* A Family with a WHITE Dad, and a BLACK Mom!!

    Twitter racists, in a sadly expected move, threw a fit.

    Meanwhile, here I am, ready and waiting with this:
    https://d2fkddr0p2jbv6.cloudfront.ne...igot-tears.png

    This is the last time I will say it: the only people here who are even remotely insecure if anything are you. You clearly try to dodge me without actually addressing me. Either you're sensitive, realise you have nothing to say or you are a coward who can't stand for his words. If you want to tell me something about how I'm a crybaby, at least do it personally. I won't be bothered by this attempt at gathering support from the sheep flock. So if you have nothing further to say you've proven you're a waste of my time. Now, I realise every awake moment I concerned myself with educating you I could have done anything else. So you're not getting anymore of my time unless you hit me up personally. But you are acting like a bitch, period.

  16. #9756

    Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

    Jameswuds would you kindly fuck off before I make you fuck off


  17. #9757

    Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

    Wow, you must be stoically calm. How the hell did you become a moderator when you can't even stand up for yourself? Smh

  18. #9758

    Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

    he could make it in the hood.... but he couldnt make it here on arlong park dot com.... the saddest story now playing on HBO near you....


  19. #9759

    Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

    Quote Originally Posted by taboo View Post
    he could make it in the hood.... but he couldnt make it here on arlong park dot com.... the saddest story now playing on HBO near you....
    He died as he lived. Insulting and incoherent.

    Switch Friend Code: SW-1795-2519-1884 Click Here to check out my Twitch Channel

  20. #9760
    Swole Chihuahua Rogues' Gallery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Writing my Novel

    Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

    Quote Originally Posted by taboo View Post
    he could make it in the hood.... but he couldnt make it here on arlong park dot com.... the saddest story now playing on HBO near you....
    He didn't choose the banned life, the banned life chose him.

    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Rin View Post
    In other news, something I just saw that has me laughing.

    Old Navy posted a new ad that features *Gasp* *Shock* *Faint* A Family with a WHITE Dad, and a BLACK Mom!!

    Twitter racists, in a sadly expected move, threw a fit.

    Meanwhile, here I am, ready and waiting with this:
    https://d2fkddr0p2jbv6.cloudfront.ne...igot-tears.png
    Quote Originally Posted by MDL View Post
    Someone married their stepmom and then got murdered?
    Sounds like he used a monkey paw to make a porno story come true.
    Then the curse of the paw eventually killed him.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts