+ Reply to Thread
Page 430 of 892 FirstFirst ... 330 380 420 428 429 430 431 432 440 480 530 ... LastLast
Results 8,581 to 8,600 of 17840

Thread: Random News Article Discussion II

Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

Quote Originally Posted by Hudell View Post
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-35240012

North Korea announces succesful hydrogen bomb test
    North Korea says many things.

Didn't they already announce that or some kind of nuclear thing last year

Quote Originally Posted by taboo View Post
    Didn't they already announce that or some kind of nuclear thing last year
    This time, they are saying they tested a Hydrogen bomb (H-Bomb) which is more powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    Uh...I don't think any Gulf state could be remotely categorized as liberal on religion. Least of all yours. Including the leaders yeah.
    When I think liberal Islamic states I think like Azerbaijan...Bosnia...Turkey kind of...North Cyprus...Kazakhstan...Indonesia kinda...
    Yours is one of the most conservative parts of the entire Ummah. Even poor Muslim African states can be more loose on stuff.
    What do you know about UAE?

Hidden:
    This phony honor code that puts you on your throne, a double standard you invoke when you want~

Quote Originally Posted by NER View Post
    Strict follower of Sharia law, Stoning is legal punishment, apostasy is death sentence,kissing in public can result +50 lashes, Homosexuality is DEATH SENTENCE, Amputation and CRUCIFIXION are both legal punishments.
    It may not be as...strict as other countries at Middle East but its still another Sharia hellhole...UAE might look pretty and luxury but it has very ugly face under.

Plus, you know, the whole slavery thing.
    Complicating things since 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by NER View Post
    It's that place with lots of money that all manner of people want to go to in order to make money in glamorous Dubai. But we're still talking an underlying Wahabbi influenced area. One that has a shiny showcase city of two that makes tons of cash.
    Well that and all the de facto slavery, but that's got nothing to do with religion.

“When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression."

Complicating things since 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by xan View Post
    You see, uh, it's just yet another sub-species of homosapiens with Celestial manipulated genes, who happens to have a similar name to an existing nation.

Wait.

Wrong universe.

Perhaps it's in the same family of languages like Mexican, Canadian, and American.
    Last edited by Aohige_AP; January 7th, 2016 at 02:04 AM.

Actually, some Americans think they speak American.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I guess this educated man doesn't know the United States Supreme Court decides the law of the land.
    Everything's Eventual...

Quote Originally Posted by xan View Post

(of course he still simplifies things for the sake of a joke, there are other prominent Chinese languages, and in Shanghai it's not Mandarin but Wu which sounds apparently pretty nice)
    Last edited by Monkey King; January 7th, 2016 at 07:45 AM.

The House of Representatives, by a 240-181 vote, approved a bill repealing most of the ObamaCare law, sending it to President Barack Obama’s desk where it faces certain veto; the legislation also would strip federal funding for Planned Parenthood.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE.

I know, I know, it has a nickname that includes "Obama" on it, but you have seriously tried to destroy health care and PP like 80 times now? DO you really have nothing better to do? Why do people keep electing you to represent them?

For cripes sake, Planned Parenthood does more than back alley wire hanger abortions followed by selling the fetuses to aliens.

Also, we're fucked if a Republican makes it to president next time around. Affordable Care has to stay on the books long enough and through enough presidencies that stripping it would screw so many people that even the republicans wouldn't want to mess with it.

But hey, No Child Left Behind was great, amIright?
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Where is Cooldud to once more give us a clueless condescending explanation of why the other side (whom as US residents we interact with daily through family, friends, peers, and people on the street) actually has REASONS they think the way we do. And are NOT actually insane martians.

When I think of earthquakes in the USA, the west coast comes to mind. Or even that one-time (so far) odd earthquake that altered the Mississippi river's course. That's what comes to mind with earthquakes, not Oklahoma. I know there were some old faults mid-continent that haven't been active for millennia, but didn't think OK would have some.

Magnitude 4.7 and 4.8 Earthquakes Shake Oklahoma 30 Seconds Apart; 22 Quakes Reported in 13 Hours

(of course he still simplifies things for the sake of a joke, there are other prominent Chinese languages, and in Shanghai it's not Mandarin but Wu which sounds apparently pretty nice)
    *laughing her ass off*

Lol I remember attending his stand up when he was not so famous in New York years back. He loves to take on the Indians and the Chinese
    “When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression."

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy View Post
    how in the world do you organise 1000 people into doing something like this? I can barely get 5 people for a New Year's celebration. I'm pretty sure the gates are closed for refugees from this day onward in Germany. Poor syrians, they just can't catch a break.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information