+ Reply to Thread
Page 405 of 892 FirstFirst ... 305 355 395 403 404 405 406 407 415 455 505 ... LastLast
Results 8,081 to 8,100 of 17840

Thread: Random News Article Discussion II

Discovered Stowaway killerbee1000's Avatar

Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

They released footage of the shooting of Chicago teenager Laquan McDonald. The footage revealed that he was while walking away from the police. There are currently on going peaceful protests in the streets of Chicago. It should also be pointed out that Chicago Police deleted footage of the shooting from a local Burger King, which is an obstruction of justice.

"Stop snitchin'" -a creepily large amount of national police departments

Human error.

http://news.yahoo.com/afghan-hospita...politics.html#

Officials said the crew of an AC-130 gunship had been dispatched to hit a Taliban command center in a different building, 450 yards away. However, hampered by problems with their targeting sensors, the crew relied on a physical description that led them to begin firing at a hospital run by the Doctors Without Borders, a medical charity, even though they saw no hostile activity there.

Many chances to avert the error were missed, officials said.
    Reading that whole article is like a laundry list of "whoops" moments.
    Everything's Eventual...

I know I shouldn't be surprised that the discrimination but this is just sad behavior...

Muslim forced off plane

Watching the news on the phone is a suspicious activity? Get serious,

"unlike former US President George W. Bush, the country's current leader Barack Obama has never publicly visited a US mosque, a move that would give some reassurance to the community that it is protected against such attacks."

If Obama was to publicly visit a US mosque, Trump and others would attack him for that and claim its proof of him being 'anti-christian'. And even if he did visit one, it would not provide protection against attacks. Heck I suspect the anti-Obama camp would harass the mosque if Obama visited one.
    Last edited by Katzztar; November 26th, 2015 at 03:46 AM.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ring-rule.html

A Swiss canton makes burqas illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by Aohige_AP View Post
    http://www3.nhk.or.jp/news/html/2015...283921000.html

10 year old boy found dead, hanging from a tree, fully naked, hands tied behind, feet tied, no message or any sort left behind.
    The next day the police declare this a suicide.

Of course this is getting called out bullshit by everyone online.
    Perhaps the local police needs to be investigated.
    So a follow up...

After getting so much public flack, the police changed their conclusion to "It was an accident. The boy killed himself while horsing around"

.... ok, let's give slimmer of benefit of a doubt that a child was, uh, playing "pretend suicide".
    Why then would his hands be tied to his back and stripped completely naked? Jesus.

So a follow up...

After getting so much public flack, the police changed their conclusion to "It was an accident. The boy killed himself while horsing around"

.... ok, let's give slimmer of benefit of a doubt that a child was, uh, playing "pretend suicide".
    Why then would his hands be tied to his back and stripped completely naked? Jesus.
    gah that link isn't working....Is it like they are not really doing an investigation for some reason and just brushing it off?

Quote Originally Posted by Katzztar View Post
    gah that link isn't working....Is it like they are not really doing an investigation for some reason and just brushing it off?
    http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20...00063-jij-soci

More recent one.
    Not even a full day after the body was discovered, without any possible way there was enough time to investigate, the police immediately said they believe it to be suicide. Of course the whole country went "are you INSANE?" and so they flipped it now and said they believe it's an accident.

It just reeks of some shady as hell coverup going on.

So a follow up...

Accidental suicides by hanging is a thing.......but I'm pretty sure stripping one's self naked, tying the hands behind the back, and doing the deed outside aren't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

That's just ridiculous. I'm reminded of that Dave Chappelle routine where he gets shot in his own home and the police deduce that he was a crackfiend who snuck in and hung up pictures of his family all over the place.

It reminds me of Mark Twain's story in Roughing It.

On the inquest it was shown that Buck Fanshaw, in the delirium of a wasting typhoid fever, had taken arsenic, shot himself through the body, cut his throat, and jumped out of a four-story window and broken his neck—and after due deliberation, the jury, sad and tearful, but with intelligence unblinded by its sorrow, brought in a verdict of death "by the visitation of God." What could the world do without juries?
    Complicating things since 2009.

http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20...00063-jij-soci

More recent one.
    Not even a full day after the body was discovered, without any possible way there was enough time to investigate, the police immediately said they believe it to be suicide. Of course the whole country went "are you INSANE?" and so they flipped it now and said they believe it's an accident.

It just reeks of some shady as hell coverup going on.
    I should have asked if the site was in English whoops, sorry about that.
    But thanks anyway

On what you say I do have to agree it sounds shady - and stupid.

If I understand it correctly=
    So without a full day of investigation, the police said "This 10 yr old boy killed himself on purpose by stripping naked, tying his own hands and feet, then hung himself." When such stupidity was met with public outcry by changing their story ... by one single word=
    "This 10 yr old boy killed himself on purpose accident by stripping naked, tying his own hands and feet, then hung himself."

These cops should get an award for such fast and through investigation= an 'award for stupidity' that is

Three officers are injured in a shooting near a planned parenthood in Colorado Springs, Colorado. The shooter is still on the loose.

You gotta love the logic of far right wing terrorists. "I'm going to show how pro-life I am by trying to take people's lives."

Quote Originally Posted by killerbee1000 View Post
    Three officers are injured in a shooting near a planned parenthood in Colorado Springs, Colorado. The shooter is still on the loose.

You gotta love the logic of far right wing terrorists. "I'm going to show how pro-life I am by trying to take people's lives."
    I would like if people wait until they capture the guy before making assumptions. They reported he was near the clinic and that is all to it. No motives yet on what he was doing there.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzflower92 View Post
    I would like if people wait until they capture the guy before making assumptions. They reported he was near the clinic and that is all to it. No motives yet on what he was doing there.
    More info has been released, and they're reporting that the gunfire took place inside the planned parenthood, with at least six people injured.

Took place inside the Planned Parenthood, but according some reports it actually started from a bank shooting then moved to PP.

http://gazette.com/active-shooter-si...rticle/1564419

The shooter has been arrested and is in police custody.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzflower92 View Post
    Took place inside the Planned Parenthood, but according some reports it actually started from a bank shooting then moved to PP.
    A spokeswoman for the CSPD said that those reports were false; it started inside of Planned Parenthood.

The shooter dragged a propane tank into the building so they were planning on damaging the building itself as well.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...active-shooter

must be a ted cruz supporter lol

My city sure went through a rough times now. Well I guess the suspect hated Planned Parenthood
    Currently writing a book

https://www.facebook.com/redjoekido

Three people have died as a result of the Planned Parenthood shooting; one of them a police officer. The other people injured in the attack are reported to be in stable condition or better.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information