+ Reply to Thread
Page 396 of 852 FirstFirst ... 296 346 386 394 395 396 397 398 406 446 496 ... LastLast
Results 7,901 to 7,920 of 17030

Thread: Random News Article Discussion II

Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

Quote Originally Posted by taboo View Post
    http://www.rawstory.com/2015/11/texa...et-a-gun-here/

"Texas GOP lawmaker: Keep Syrian refugees out of our state because it’s too easy to get a gun here"

You can always leave Texas if you feel your state is becoming too insane
    Currently writing a book

https://www.facebook.com/redjoekido

Quote Originally Posted by joekido the Second View Post
    You can always leave Texas if you feel your state is becoming too insane
    buddy the world is insane

Treasure Cruise ID: 785,854,335
    LS Zoro looking 4 Vivis

And I like snarky sometimes.
    Currently writing a book

As insane as Texas is?

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    As insane as Texas is?
    Texas is FINE. All the populated cities are normal and full of sensible people.

Its just the size of a country, so it has a wide range of people in it.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

I really have nothing against Texas. I go there a lot because my parents came from there and many of my relatives are there. But I like being snarky.

However, Colorado is insane as well with all of these pot smokers around
    Currently writing a book

As someone who knows nothing about eagles of death metal nor the bataclan, so why that venue was chosen? History? How long that specific concert on sale?
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Along with the football stadium and the terraces, it represented the leisure time spending of Paris' (and western Europe's) youth.

Also the owner was Jewish apparantly, though he sold the building shortly before the attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    As someone who knows nothing about eagles of death metal nor the bataclan, so why that venue was chosen? History? How long that specific concert on sale?
    First and foremost it was just an easy target with a crowded populace ripe for a high death count if something were to pop off there. I know that sounds callous but that's the way they were looking at it. Kill as many people as possible. That's their statement. Who exactly the band was, what they represented and the history of the venue is secondary.
    Everything's Eventual...

Is there a way for a cultural or economic victory over ISIS? No matter how religious they are, without money or people they will just wither away.

I'm kind of freaked out about this all.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Is there a way for a cultural or economic victory over ISIS? No matter how religious they are, without money or people they will just wither away.

I'm kind of freaked out about this all.
    Yes. Have the USA tell "their allies" : Turkey, Israel and some other European countries not to buy suspicious oil. Then Have the USA tell "their other allies": Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Koweit not to send money. And Finally have the USA tell themselves and more other allies: France, not to send weapons there and stop destroying countries. That's it. You'll have peace in the middle east and north Africa.

And today even the state media admitted that come december we as a nation are unable to guarante housing to newly arrived immigrants. And even now "housing" includes tents and sleeping on the floor in the immigration boards reception office. Add to that that the romanian immigrants were evicted from their massive shanty town and are now sleeping outside of malmö's city hall in protest. Sooo romanian beggers, tens of thousands of new arrivals every week and our own ingrown homeless are now facing winter conditions on the streets. Jesus christ where is this all gonna end.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokerSan View Post
    Yes. Have the USA tell "their allies" : Turkey, Israel and some other European countries not to buy suspicious oil. Then Have the USA tell "their other allies": Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Koweit not to send money. And Finally have the USA tell themselves and more other allies: France, not to send weapons there and stop destroying countries. That's it. You'll have peace in the middle east and north Africa.
    So its all victim of USA mentality, and ignoring the effect of Russia on the area then?
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by SmokerSan View Post
    Who knew it was so simple?

What's the solution for Jerusalem?
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

I guess that USA telling everyone "stop fooling around, be nice"
    SW-4128-8032-0729

So its all victim of USA mentality, and ignoring the effect of Russia on the area then?
    Not at all. It is a shared by all of those people. Not a single one is innocent. But one can admit that the leader of this world is USA. You can at least acknowledge that when USA want to create an embargo on countries they can, because they have the power to do it and they have the influence to make their allies do it. And of course, I am not talking about inhabitants and citizens (people) of the countries, I am talking about governments. Russia and China are not innocent neither, because what is happening in Africa and middle east is a reaction of the western world to the growing influence of those countries. What is happening is a simple chess game, where the "pawns" are the small and weak countries. And by pawns, I do not mean small playres, but rather an insignificant and a disposable garbage that can be sacrificed. Whatever reason that can be pushed is welcome: islamic terrorists and/or dictatorships: like Venezuela and Ukraine. Ukraine is sacrificed to put some shit in front of Russia. North Africa is fucked to put some shit to China, the middle east is fucked up to put the shit on Iran and let Israel and Saudi Arabia alone doing their shit. And you have some rogue countries that are being targeted with "freedom" because they support some other rogue countries and they do not want to hand the oil to western corporations, like Venezuela.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    Who knew it was so simple?

What's the solution for Jerusalem?
    The solution for Jerusalem is now simple. All rogue arabs and muslims (Syria, Iraq, Libya, Sudan, Algeria ) are living in hell. The good ones, the democrats (Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Jordan....) are now allies and good dogs. They will accept everything and anything, even destroying the Qods (the mosque). They don't care. So basically there is no problem at all to begin with. Israel can continue doing what they are doing, who cares. What? some thousand Gaza people die from time to time (each 2 years), who cares, it's their fault, they were born there and not being French or some other people with dignity.
    Last edited by SmokerSan; November 18th, 2015 at 11:14 AM.

Who knew world peace was as simple as slaughtering billions of innocents and sending them to hell (Presumably the Christian one) while destroying centuries of culture.

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    What is wrong with you?
    Really nothing. Did I say something wrong? Really, what's wrong with the solution I gave you? I mean this is done right now as we speak or am I wrong? Did anyone went to help the Gaza people and I didn't know? The only thing that may be inaccurate in my small text is: Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Jordan being democrats.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/11/texa...et-a-gun-here/

"Texas GOP lawmaker: Keep Syrian refugees out of our state because it’s too easy to get a gun here"
    Gee I wonder why it's so easy for people is states like Texas to get guns?
    http://m.nydailynews.com/news/politi...icle-1.2437868

Oh
    Last edited by Green_vs_Red; November 18th, 2015 at 08:26 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

You're a fucking monster with zero empathy for human lives, is what's wrong with the solution you gave.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information