+ Reply to Thread
Page 342 of 848 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 340 341 342 343 344 352 392 442 842 ... LastLast
Results 6,821 to 6,840 of 16959

Thread: Random News Article Discussion II

Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

WDBJ Live Shooter Filmed Himself Killing Reporter & Cameraman:

What a little piece of shit.
    Everything's Eventual...

Quote Originally Posted by Hudell View Post
    WDBJ Live Shooter Filmed Himself Killing Reporter & Cameraman:

Hmmmm been removed guess it didn't meet whatever standards the Bud Dwyer suicide video met.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    Hmmmm been removed guess it didn't meet whatever standards the Bud Dwyer suicide video met.
    If you're still morbidly curious about it, it's still up on live leak.

Here's the obviously NSFW link:http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=225_1440602498

Watch if you want, but if you'd rather not, I understand.

With that out of the way it's really frightening how surreal the POV is. You can match it up right to the live broadcast and know the instant he's gonna pull the trigger.

Here's the live broadcast version.

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

The difference is one was created by the murderer solely to capture and glorify his murder. For the Dwyer film, and the live broadcast version above, the camera was rolling for other reasons and captured the death without the prior knowledge of the camera's operators. I don't recommend watching either, but the live broadcast version is much easier to justify at least keeping in existence as historical record.

Quote Originally Posted by KaizokuJinbei View Post
    This is really really really poorly timed.

3DS FC: 0619-3258-8245

I actually meant to share the live broadcast, but when I tried to look for it in english, I only got that one.

It's so chilling to see him casually waving the gun around behind their backs, with them having no idea about it at all.
    As if he was flaunting his position of power over human life in that situation. Pretty harrowing stuff.

---------------------------------[Youtube]-[Patreon]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by KaizokuJinbei View Post
    I'll say why should McDonald's the king of bland tasting burgers team up with Burger King the guys who make somewhat better tasting burgers.

Quote Originally Posted by Khamolen View Post
    The difference is one was created by the murderer solely to capture and glorify his murder. For the Dwyer film, and the live broadcast version above, the camera was rolling for other reasons and captured the death without the prior knowledge of the camera's operators. I don't recommend watching either, but the live broadcast version is much easier to justify at least keeping in existence as historical record.
    More of a crack at Googletube's weird as hell policies on video content graphic Suicide videos are okay videos depicting murder/attempted murder.....we can't have none of that.
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting

I'll say why should McDonald's the king of bland tasting burgers team up with Burger King the guys who make somewhat better tasting burgers.
    Hear hear.
    I only go to McDonalds for the Chicken Nugget boxes, and the occasional chocolate milkshake.

When I want a satisfying burger, I visit the kings. I love their onion rings too.

---------------------------------[Youtube]-[Patreon]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

Comments on the shooting are prett horrifying awful too. Quite a few comments about how "he was a gay black man... so now are we going to ban the rainbow flag, or can we get our stars and bars back?"

Ugh. Guys, the confederate flag was a symbol of racism, slavery, sedition, hatred and war, and is used as a substitute for the Nazi flag. It is NOT a piece of your heritage you should be proud of and want to support. Especially not making it into an argument after a murder spree? What's wrong with you people?
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

The confederate flag hasn't even been banned from anywhere except privately-owned companies anyway. I've yet to hear anything about the big bad government taking it down from someone's home or pick-up truck.

In other awful comments news some people literally believe media outlets that aren't mentioning that he's black would always mention the race of a white shooter, and one I've seen even mentions "theater shootings" as a time this happened. I'd love to see all the mainstream articles from let's say the first 24 hours after Aurora mentioning James Holmes' whiteness that this person thinks exists.

3DS FC: 0619-3258-8245

And now, even former presidential candidate Aécio Neves is being investigated.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/...0QU2KQ20150825
    When AP used to be good:

NEVER FORGET !!

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    What's wrong with you people?
    Plenty apparently .

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    What's wrong with you people?
    I am in no place to judge since your contry is more powerful and serious than mine, but aren't you guys like very close of electing Trump as your new president?

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    I am in no place to judge since your contry is more powerful and serious than mine, but aren't you guys like very close of electing Trump as your new president?
    Eh, not really.

More of a chance that he could either A: win the republican nomination or B: go third party and siphon off the republican vote next election.

There's no way he could ever win a general election. No way. No how.

If anything he's making things entertaining as well as being a massive headache for the right.

He's best enjoyed ironically.

CANT STUMP THE TRUMP
    A
    N
    '
    T
    S
    T
    U
    M
    P
    T
    H
    E
    T
    R
    U
    M
    P

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    No. He's entertaining but should have 0 chance of actually making it as the Republican nod, let lone actually winning the whole thing. He's got high numbers at the moment, but thats mostly because the repubicans have 17 candidates and haven't decided who they're actually going to back yet. It won't be him though, even with his numbers, he's too extreme.

And if he DOES somehow becoeme the Republican nominee, (I can only imagine they'd go that route to prevent him going third party and completely destroyign republican chances this time) he should be destroyed in actual debates.

Elections aren't for another year yet, and Trump isn't going that far. Entertaining though he is.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

http://gizmodo.com/almost-none-of-th...ase-1725558944

ashley madison, a website where about 15 million men attempted to communicate with about 2000 women

Treasure Cruise ID: 785,854,335
    LS Zoro looking 4 Vivis

Quote Originally Posted by taboo View Post

ashley madison, a website where about 15 million men attempted to communicate with about 2000 women
    online paid membership to China Simulator

Quote Originally Posted by taboo View Post

Well shit it was already embarrassing enough when they got hacked and had member information get leaked now this.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information