+ Reply to Thread
Page 250 of 854 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 248 249 250 251 252 260 300 350 750 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 5,000 of 17077

Thread: Random News Article Discussion II

Default Re: Random News Article Discussion II

Ugh, i was listening to the radio a few days ago and they were talking about the recent plane crash and one of the commentators says "They should run background checks on people. Like asking them if they are muslims and (continues spewing shit)". I got so mad...well, i actually started yelling to the radio. This is why i don't have friends.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/...ticle23700928/

Also, if any of you could help with these boycott it would be swell.
    Working thru some stuff. Dunno how long i will be here.

Quote Originally Posted by Prismeru View Post
    Ugh, i was listening to the radio a few days ago and they were talking about the recent plane crash and one of the commentators says "They should run background checks on people. Like asking them if they are muslims and (continues spewing shit)". I got so mad...well, i actually started yelling to the radio. This is why i don't have friends.
    If by recent plane crash they're talking about the German passenger jet then what does that have anything to do with Muslims???

Orrr are they like saying, "Because muslim extremist groups single out Christians in attacks like these (even though the vast majority of people hurt and killed by these terrorist groups are Muslims) we should single Muslims out in....pilot selection?"

What? I don't know. None of it makes sense.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/...ticle23700928/

Also, if any of you could help with these boycott it would be swell.
    They are asking for a raise that would bring their earnings to $25 a day.
    Well...that doesn't seem like a lot...
    Everything's Eventual...

It isn't :/ but they won't even give them that. Also about the commentary, it was prejudiced against muslims of course. Even if we do have muslim population some assholes here in México are bigots.

Speaking of bigots, goddamn it Florida.

http://alternativemediasyndicate.com...sons-arrested/
    I make silly pictures.
    Twitter
    Tumblr DeviantArt Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    It pisses me off that groups like this can run around so easily without the proper response. What kind of response would there be some terrorist group killed 147 people here in an attack on a college?

I know for a fact there'd be a discrimanatory and rhetorical backlash against Muslims in general but there would be much support too. Besides that, there would be insane, if not increased, amounts of retaliation by the United States government where they deem the group is based from.
    Kenya is already at war with Al Shaabab in Somalia, which is precisely why attacks like this have been happening for years now. Though this one is much much worse than any of the previous.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    Kenya is already at war with Al Shaabab in Somalia, which is precisely why attacks like this have been happening for years now. Though this one is much much worse than any of the previous.
    Damn, I didn't know that. At first I thought it was like the situation with Nigeria and Boko Haram and how that terrorist group has been terrorizing the countryside with a poor response from the Nigerian government even after worldwide media attention on the issue. I'm guessing the Somali government is out of the picture in helping with the Al-Shabaab issue but Nigeria...that shit isn't fair.
    Everything's Eventual...

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    Damn, I didn't know that. At first I thought it was like the situation with Nigeria and Boko Haram and how that terrorist group has been terrorizing the countryside with a poor response from the Nigerian government even after worldwide media attention on the issue. I'm guessing the Somali government is out of the picture in helping with the Al-Shabaab issue but Nigeria...that shit isn't fair.
    The Somali government, Ethiopia, and some other randoms are all fighting Al Shabaab.
    In fairness we need to consider that Al Shaabab has been losing territory badly for the past couple years and maaaay not have all that much more time left.
    So instead of a display of power this atrocity should be seen as a symptom of a dying angry beast.

The end of Al Shabaab would possibly lead to an organized Somalia finally.
    Then we can look forward to Somalia fighting Somaliland hopefully not!

Treasure Cruise ID: 785,854,335
    LS Zoro looking 4 Vivis

Got to read this article yesterday about China's unreported gold acquisitions and curious to know the forum's take on it

http://www.caseyresearch.com/article...nese-realities

Thoughts?
    “When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression."

"You don’t have to worry about silver, either, which we think holds even greater potential for investors. In the July BIG GOLD, we show why we’re so bullish on gold’s little cousin, provide two silver bullion discounts exclusively for subscribers, and name our top silver pick of the year. Get it all with a risk-free trial to our inexpensive BIG GOLD newsletter."

Lol

Not much of an expert in the topic but this article really seemed to bring out a China'smasterplanforworlddomination kinda tone. Unfortunately, my friend was quite convinced that this was a huge possibility so just wanted to know
    “When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression."

I'm pretty much a supporter of Assad simply because he's the only one who isn't either a jihadist or a Sunni-funded Wahhabist.

That and he supports and protects Christians, something nobody else can be bothered to do.

Shut up, WalrusGuy.

Couldn't happen to a more deserving guy.

Quote Originally Posted by WalrusGuy View Post
    I'm pretty much a supporter of Assad simply because he's the only one who isn't either a jihadist or a Sunni-funded Wahhabist.

That and he supports and protects Christians, something nobody else can be bothered to do.
    Yeah he's only a genocidal sectarian fascist, so much better than than Wahhabi.
    And he didn't kill CHRISTIANS, who are of course more important than the Sunnis who he's been specifically targeting by the thousand.

WalrusGuy, Assad is killing his own people, why else people are rebelling against him. Just because he protect Christians does not mean anything. Plus were did I it say he protects them? Got any proof of that?
    Currently writing a book

https://www.facebook.com/redjoekido

The Alawites, whom the Assad family belongs, have been the targets of Sunni slaughter and brutality for many centuries. They were, in fact, used as soldiers for the French mandate government after being promised a seperate state of their own. Prime Minister Leon Blum stabbed them in the back by rescinding that agreement. They bid their time for a while and launched a coup in 1963, which was a success and gave them the power they still hold to this day.

So honestly, I can sympathize very much with them.

Quote Originally Posted by joekido the Second View Post
    WalrusGuy, Assad is killing his own people, why else people are rebelling against him.
    He's not killing his people, because he isn't a Sunni. He's a Alawite, he's fighting to PROTECT his people from genocide.

Quote Originally Posted by joekido the Second View Post
    Just because he protect Christians does not mean anything. Plus were did I it say he protects them? Got any proof of that?
    It's well known to anyone who has more than a cursory knowledge of this conflict that the Christian minority are supporting Assad. They don't want a repeat of what happened in Iraq.

There is something not right with you WalrusGuy but know what? Rather then waste my time arguing with you I'll leave you alone and let you live your own lie and someone like Monkey King can do better them me.

Assad is asshole, bye.
    Currently writing a book

https://www.facebook.com/redjoekido

I'm sorry you feel that way, friend.

One of the things that really baffle me about humanity is how far and how much backstory can go into our justifications of killing and/or harming other humans.

Edit: oh yeah, almost forgot. How silly of me. You're a tainthead Walrusguy.
    Last edited by Prismeru; April 4th, 2015 at 10:16 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information