+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 59 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast

Thread: Recession Revolutions Thread Part III: Ukraine, Venezuela, Thailand

Default Re: Recession Revolutions Thread Part III: Ukraine, Venezuela, Thailand

Quote Originally Posted by Lef View Post
    Woah, woah, woah they made a wiki page for it? Really
    Weird thought, I seen another variation of flag used....it was yellow white blue.

I wish I was in Donbass, hoo-ray hoo-ray
    In Donbass-land I'll take my stand!

Now some guy on radio is being very 'poetic'. The god is lamenting, I hope his tears wash away the 'faggots'.

"They'll swim not in chocolate that was promised to them, but drown in their own blood"

Pft, "Europe gave chocolate bunny(that's a slang, and refers to Poroshenko) and Turchinov money for organs of Right Wing faggots"
    Last edited by Lef; May 26th, 2014 at 02:55 PM. Reason: Basically it's raining, those guys are awful chit-chats

The United Homo armies of Western Europe marching on these proud brave drunk 33 year old men.

Sweet Home Chicago Cyan D. Funk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    lolllll, yeahhhh about that Novorussiya flag.....awfully familiarrrrr....
    reminds me of something else involving loathsome separatists....
    can't put my finger on itttt...
    Our Dixie forever! She's never at a loss!
    Down with the eagle, and up with the cross
    We'll rally 'round the bonny flag, we'll rally once again
    Shout, shout, the battle cry of freedom!

Right Wing faggots"
    So what I wonder do these hyper-nationalist homophobes politically identify as again?

So what I wonder do these hyper-nationalist homophobes politically identify as again?
    Rightfully straight probably, that's a shared issue unfortunately both sides throw around the slur.

Rightfully straight probably, that's a shared issue unfortunately both sides throw around the slur.
    I mean like they're identification as "Left Wing" seems to mean absolutely nothing other than a very Right-Wing almost fascist adoration of BIG STRONG RUSSIAN NATION USSR.
    They're not the dumbest ones on that count though, that category belongs to actual leftists in the west who are sympathetic to a bunch of fascist thugs because of a clueless academic obsession with the old East Bloc.

I mean like they're identification as "Left Wing" seems to mean absolutely nothing other than a very Right-Wing almost fascist adoration of BIG STRONG RUSSIAN NATION USSR.
    They're not the dumbest ones on that count though, that category belongs to actual leftists in the west who are sympathetic to a bunch of fascist thugs because of a clueless academic obsession with the old East Bloc.
    Yes, they just wanted to be different and some called it Left Wing, but that didn't really catch up, at all(besides in rus language Left - levii, kinda also means 'random'). Apart from that they don't really go around calling themselves left.
    I don't hear a lot about said leftist, I'm more worried about the change in European Parliament with a lot of pro-kremlin rightist joining.

Ah they just told all of their allies to exit the channel, and that they gonna ban anyone who is on. To wipe out moles.

Shipmate

Anti-oligarch Maidan is followed by Ukraine electing oligarch Poroshenko president. Yarosh gets more votes in Donetsk oblast than in Lvov oblast.

The humour of the election results aside, working as the current legitimate president of Ukraine has got to be the most demanding and the most challenging job on the European job market right now. No one can be certain how Poroshenko will fare, but him just being there is a good step towards stability.
    Last edited by Silverblade; May 27th, 2014 at 12:54 PM. Reason: We elected our president this weekend too. Not that it matters at all. Also, that's second losing vote for me~

Im just gonna put everything I've seen today on social network's. Hopefully 27th would be summarized soon, but from what I heard, there was a temporary truce between the two forces, ultimatum for separatists to surrender. So this post is mostly the result of 26th.

But before that, here is an illustration to who represent's what, and a rather nice shout-out to those 4 republic's formations I mentioned previously

SFW
    Spoiler:

This is Gubarev, the Saunta Clause for hire, and I guess that's his flag then.....No worries his speech is mostly blaming fascist Kiev's junta on death of civilians and militia. And that Europe and USA are enjoying the carnage. And that Gubarev started the speech to ask world to condem the ATo, but then he said fuck that....

A lying news article that claims Ukrainian forces used helicopters with UN abbreviation

And another one, where russian news journalist present a photo from Syria to support the claim that a 8 year old child was hurt during the operation to regain control over airport.
    In current conditions, bilateral negotiations without the presence of the United States and the European Union are impossible,” Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk told a cabinet meeting a day after pro-Western billionaire Petro Poroshenko was confirmed as the winner of Ukraine's presidential election.
    “If you sit down at the table with them alone, they will definitely deceive you, and then claim, that's how things were, with intelligent and confident face” Yatsenyuk said in televised remarks.

The folks you see running with Ak's are separatist. Pointing that out, because I myself have trouble telling them apart by uniform.

Roosters(that's the slang, petuhi, can hold many meanings, stupid, too cocky, sometimes can mean someone 'gay') on zello say that now it turns out that their people have died in vain ...

"Locals WON'T come out and WON'T support us. That's it, there's no hope. We've been destroyed."
    Lot's of bans on terrorist radio channel on zello, when russians ask them

"Is it true that in Ukraine a huge mass of people came to polling stations?"
    "Ban him, he is provocateur"

"Guys's what's up with elections? Why such a huge support for Poroshenko?"
    "Fuck... Mod, give a ban! This is pravosek!!!" (pravosek would be their nickname, that is a merge of right(From right wing) and sek(the ending they use for faggot, aka gomosek)

"You constantly told us, that no one in Ukraine would go to vote, that there be no elections"
    "Again provocateur. Ban him now!"
    Terrorist executed the head of police in Gorlovka
    Just, FYI, my brother-in-law hometown is Gorlovka, he is working in police along with his wife, my sister, they live in Kiev now and gave a shelter for relatives that evacuated from Gorlovka.

A video of assault plane during the operation, to regaining control over the airport on may 26th

Slovyansk, separatists firing NONA(some model of Self-propelled gun) near the dorms building

Source said that this is separatists in preparations of ukrainian forces attack.

NSFW
    Spoiler:

http://ukraineatwar.blogspot.nl/2014...-woman-in.html
    Some theory's and additional info

This is prior to elections. Where our forces suffered quite a loss

Meanwhile I think 10k 'opposition' ousted Abkhazia's president today? I think opposition in this case is pro-russia orientated.
    Last edited by Lef; May 27th, 2014 at 04:52 PM.

Meanwhile I think 10k 'opposition' ousted Abkhazia's president today? I think opposition in this case is pro-russia orientated.
    Wait...what the fuck??
    How am I hearing about this here first??
    Damn that's some news.

Wait...what the fuck??
    How am I hearing about this here first??
    Damn that's some news.
    http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/...0E726B20140527
    http://rt.com/news/161792-abkhazia-p...nt-opposition/

^beware RT(RussiaToday) is a kremlin's media, though.

Following the talks with the president, Raul Khadzhimba – head of the Forum of Abkhazia People's Unity party – addressed demonstrators, saying that the opposition Coordination Council would take interim leadership over the republic. The statement was met with applause.

However, a senior administration official told Itar-tass that the government is in control of the situation in Sukhum and in the republic in general. The unnamed source denounced media reports that Ankvab had already agreed to dismiss the government.
    I guess I was hasty saying ousted. Because from where I heard it first, it was presented as something already done.

I can't get over that fuckin' flag.

So apparently a battle hardened Pro-Russian Chechen militia unit is now roving around East Ukraine, and has even pulled a coup in Donetsk against the rebels there.
    As far as I'm aware no one knows if they're just trying to clean up the ragtag Russian idiots behavior, or if they intend to fullscale take their place and fight the Ukrainian army.
    It will not be good for Ukraine if they're planning to stick around. At all.

The Ugly never die loneassassin's Avatar
    A solid gold house with a rocket car in front

https://www.yahoo.com/news/junta-rul...152729290.html

Not looking forward to the book burning a if they occur.

If you are gonna shoot, shoot. Don't talk
    RIP Eli Wallach

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0518-6166

Southeast Asia is just a perennial mess the more mainland you get for some reason.
    Junta Expert Burma
    Mudhole Laos
    War With China Anyday Vietnam
    Democratic Schizo Thailand
    And the world's biggest Hans Moleman, Cambodia.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Cambodian/Khmer history since the 1400's.

Southeast Asia is just a perennial mess the more mainland you get for some reason.
    Junta Expert Burma
    Mudhole Laos
    War With China Anyday Vietnam
    Democratic Schizo Thailand
    And the world's biggest Hans Moleman, Cambodia.
    For some strange masochistic reason, I wonder what nicknames you have for the rest of us.
    Last edited by Pachylad; June 3rd, 2014 at 07:37 AM. Reason: Please don't say "Disneyland with the Death Penalty", that is so 1990s

Mini-China Singapore? Thou must not disobey the glorious PAP lest you get the cane.
    In Loving Memory of Toraish, Rex Avium: http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=40786 | 3DS Friend Code: 3196-4274-7836

Abe Simpson Mongolia?

ONCE UPON A TIME I HAD LAND FROM KOREA TO POLAND. OF COURSE BACK THEN DISTANCES WERE SHORTER, SO IT REALLY WAS MORE LIKE THIS FRONT YARD HERE. ANYWAY, ONE DAY I DECIDED TO GO TO BAGHDAD WITH AN ONION ON MY SADDLE (BECAUSE THAT WAS THE STYLE OF THE TIME) TO SEE A LUCILLE BALL MOVIE...

Quote Originally Posted by Dryish View Post
    Mini-China Singapore? Thou must not disobey the glorious PAP lest you get the cane.
    Or more commonly these days, lawsuits.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information