+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast

Thread: The Lev Ely Discussion Thread

Default Re: The Reverie Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    At least one of them needs to be disguised as the ruler of some tiny obscure kingdom.
    King Rootin Tootin from the mighty nation of Freedonia.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
    When you mean they got into and out of Impel Down that was only Luffy, and he almost died doing that. Realistically I just can't see (at the moment) how the Straw Hats could go there and not get destroyed, you would think that all the top forces of the Marines (including Akainu, the admirals) will be there, not to mention the Gorosei and other bad asses we probably haven't seen yet. Just doesn't seem possible.

I will laugh so fucking hard if this becomes true. Especially if its Luffy haha
    My point is there has to be some kind of major battle. I don't expect the strawhats to go by themselves. I can see it turning into a Revolutionary arc between Paldego and Mariejois

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwood View Post
    King Rootin Tootin from the mighty nation of Freedonia.
    At the end of the Reverie, the Pro-Luffy nations and the Pro-WG nations will come together to commemorate a statue of this proud king who tried to unite both sides.

The statue will, of course, be of Robin in a fake beard.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Buggy is the new bad luck brian. Finally becomes a Shichibukai, let's end the Shichibukai system. Also I don't think the Black Drum Kingdom has enough influence to attend.

Quote Originally Posted by Gia Sado View Post
    My point is there has to be some kind of major battle. I don't expect the strawhats to go by themselves. I can see it turning into a Revolutionary arc between Paldego and Mariejois
    my bet is on kaido..if shirahoshi someohow is invited too,and if caribou spills the beans about shirahoshi being poseidon,we might actually see kaido trying to attack marijoa...the alternative is attacking fishman island that it's under big mom protection..so one way or the other,he would need to break some eggs to put his hands on her.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by God of Skypeia View Post
    Buggy is the new bad luck brian. Finally becomes a Shichibukai, let's end the Shichibukai system. Also I don't think the Black Drum Kingdom has enough influence to attend.
    it's a kingdom created by the tenryuubito just for wapol.it may not be big,but neing wapol now a tenryuubito favorite due to the wapometal,we can't rule out the possibility of an invitation.

It would be so epic if the SHs would crash it for some reason... Really would love to see Vivi and them meeting once again...

If not them... I hope Dragon will move

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

That is a good point, but how do we know Wapol isn't one of the very few inhabitants. That hardly constitutes a kingdom.

Discovered Stowaway The Humanoid Typhoon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrystalShip View Post
    Vivi, Carue, Pell, Chaka, Igaram
    Wapol
    Dalton
    Neptune, Fukaboshi, Shirahoshi(?), Manboshi & Ryuboshi(?)
    Rebecca, Riku Dold III(?), Viola(?), TS/Kyros(?)
    Elizabello II, Dagama
    King of Goa
    Iceberg(???)

All in the same room.
    16 chars of Thalassa Lucas

I'm pretty certain Iceberg won't appear btw. Otherwise there would have to be guys like Bimine there too.

At least one of them needs to be disguised as the ruler of some tiny obscure kingdom.
    Seems like a work for Usopp ^____^
    Proud Kintama Owner

I don't really see how SHs would end up there or why'd they even come. But I do hope that it won't last just one chapter since we've been hyped about it so much. It could give room for several interesting plot twists.

I think this might happen after the wano kingdom arc (if it happens to be the next arc) similar to the first shichibukai meeting

Discovered Stowaway The Humanoid Typhoon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by migzaz15 View Post
    I think this might happen after the wano kingdom arc (if it happens to be the next arc) similar to the first shichibukai meeting
    Most probably after the first Yonko down (Big Mom)

With discussion about how dangerous SH's are

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrystalShip View Post
    Problems for countries, yeah, but they'll have to take into consideration just how useful the Shichibukai have been as a whole. Moria, Jinbe, Hancock, Law, Blackbeard. It's not looking good LOL. Buggy may be the most model Shichibukai that the WG has had yet. Well technically that would be Kuma but he's a mole so.
    Moria took catégorie of a bunch of pirate in the florian. Jimbei is there for political reasons and didn't cause trouble an island of pirate would cost them too much resources and Buggy probably get the job done.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwood View Post
    Blackbeard attacked member nations too. Granted he wasn't a warlord at the time

But the WG "rewarding" people for sacking their nations might rub them the wrong way
    Well they didn't know who Blackbeard was.

I imagine if Oda doesn't sneak Luffy in somehow that we'll be seeing the event from Vivi's perspective.
    Legend of the Strongest Onani Master Kurosawa

Quote Originally Posted by D.aelthasaar View Post
    My thoughts exactly

Quote Originally Posted by D.aelthasaar View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Toraish View Post
    I don't think we should get too excited about all the royalties that we've met and come to know going there and being in the same room.

The Reverie is mainly meant for the 20 founding kingdoms of the World Government plus the current members, right? And the last time we saw it, there weren't that many people present. There's no guarantee most of the people we know of, Dalton, Wapol, Vivi, and Fukaboshi/Neptune aside, are directly affiliated with the WG or even in such an important position within the WG hierarchy that they would get to attend.
    No the reverie is for the kingdoms that AREN'T the founders.
    The founders ancestors are the Celestial Dragons. They don't run kingdoms anymore.
    It's a meeting of royal world leaders.
    Oda pretty clearly went out of his way to depict the random kings at the meeting we saw as looking like a collection of people from all sorts of different cultures and places. Which doesn't make any sense if they're supposed to be World Nobles minus the space suit gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Shipmate View Post
    Right.
    In the last meeting Vivi had to wait outside.

And let's not forget that even if Riku gives up his throne, the next in line will be Viola, not Rebecca. In this chapter she was referred to as the queen (not sure if that was an incorrect translation of oujousama). If anything, she lived as a princess for a while and probably had some experience in dealing with important political figures. More than Rebecca does, at least. If Riku is the one to attend the meeting, Viola'd be more likely to tag along than Rebecca.
    I think it's pretty obvious Oda is setting up Vivi to represent Alabasta. Heck he was already setting her up as Queen material at the end of Alabasta.
    But the clincher is the cover story stuff. Why would Oda make Cobra bedridden if not for such a reason? He knows Vivi is a big deal character of the past, having her be a big one again in whatever politics goes down is just way way too juicy a thing to pass up on.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    No the reverie is for the kingdoms that AREN'T the founders.
    The founders ancestors are the Celestial Dragons. They don't run kingdoms anymore.
    It's a meeting of royal world leaders.
    Oda pretty clearly went out of his way to depict the random kings at the meeting we saw as looking like a collection of people from all sorts of different cultures and places. Which doesn't make any sense if they're supposed to be World Nobles minus the space suit gear.
    Riiiightt, yeah. Thanks. I had a weird feeling about that whole post but I couldn't place it. I think it was probably the Nefertari family being a part of the founder 20 that fooled me because I conveniently forgot that they snubbed the rest by refusing to move to Mariejois. So basically, the Gorousei and the nobles are just watching it happen, and will likely pitch in if something dubious starts happening. The Reverie can't really decide on something that goes against the WG's policy without repercussions.

Nontheless, I think my original point still stands. The Blues are all significantly bigger than either part of the Grand Line is and have a lot more land than the GL island kingdoms do. It's reasonable to think that the majority of the people present will come from countries that we haven't ever seen before, which means that even if all the royalty we know show up, they probably won't have that huge roles. With the exception of Vivi, probably. I know I'd be kind of disappointed if it was just a conference for all the Grand Line rulers.
    In Loving Memory of Toraish, Rex Avium: http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=40786 | 3DS Friend Code: 3196-4274-7836

Well they can't make a decision by themselves, but i'd imagine that the elder stars places some merit in what they want too.

And as we know, the elder stars word trumps that of the world nobles.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information