+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: The Lev Ely Discussion Thread

Default Re: The Reverie Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrano View Post
    This is the same Reverie that Hody was planning to get into and kill all the royals, correct?
    I imagine it to have very low security.
    Always did seem like a silly plan. He opens the door and gets kicked into orbit by Kizaru.

John Giant sits on the rest

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwood View Post
    Always did seem like a silly plan. He opens the door and gets kicked into orbit by Kizaru.

I would have let him go with his pills just to see this.

3DS Friend Code: 3196 - 6799 - 6143

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by Print Error View Post
    I'd love to see the reaction here to that
    Ooo get ready for the hateocracy, AP forums~!

I just figured they weren't since their army leader was hounded by the marines
    Yeah... Wano's not a WG country, so I guess it makes sense for China to be independent as well.

Although one of the main points was that Hody did not know the world, and had no real experiences of his own.

So it makes sense that he didn't factor in just how vast the difference could be betwenn his well and the top

If high-ranking marines are present, then that's a whole host of other characters we need to consider. Fujitora would surely want to witness (so to speak) the downfall of the Shichibukai. And considering that it takes place at Mariejois, there may be a few World Nobles there, too. The revenge of Shalulia, perhaps? THE RETURN OF STELLY?

Ohhh this is gonna be good.

A reunion of Wapol and Dalton would be lovely to see as well.
    "Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" - Auron

I imagine that each royal brings his own retinue, like his best fighters and maybe a battleship full of grunts

And that the marines have their security detail there. All of that on top of the regular security the nobles have.

But yeah some recognizable faces could be fun. Maybe even some Bogart screentime

Brook meeting Vivi.
    Last edited by TheCrystalShip; January 22nd, 2014 at 04:21 AM. Reason: If the Straw Hats end up there somehow.

I think something else is moving.
    Someone mentioned the behaviour of Shichibukai towards Countries but in my book, only Crocodile and Doflamingo, out of 11 people who took part of that faction created problems to Countries, so...hmmm...
    I think that some things will be mentioned: Tequila Wolf, the Revolutionary Army, the rampage of Blackbeard and the D.s and somehow I think that the people in Marijoa are for some reason not happy about how the designed kings are ruling.
    I would also bet on Blackbeard retrieving an Ancestral Weapon by the time the Reverie is held.
    Proud Kintama Owner

I really never did think just how ridiculous Hody's plan was actually.

If only he was as efficient at planning as he was at racism.
    "Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" - Auron

Blackbeard attacked member nations too. Granted he wasn't a warlord at the time

But the WG "rewarding" people for sacking their nations might rub them the wrong way

Quote Originally Posted by D.aelthasaar View Post
    I think something else is moving.
    Someone mentioned the behaviour of Shichibukai towards Countries but in my book, only Crocodile and Doflamingo, out of 11 people who took part of that faction created problems to Countries, so...hmmm...
    Problems for countries, yeah, but they'll have to take into consideration just how useful the Shichibukai have been as a whole. Moria, Jinbe, Hancock, Law, Blackbeard. It's not looking good LOL. Buggy may be the most model Shichibukai that the WG has had yet. Well technically that would be Kuma but he's a mole so.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrystalShip View Post
    Problems for countries, yeah, but they'll have to take into consideration just how useful the Shichibukai have been as a whole. Moria, Jinbe, Hancock, Law, Blackbeard. It's not looking good LOL. Buggy may be the most model Shichibukai that the WG has had yet. Well technically that would be Kuma but he's a mole so.
    I think we're getting close to the origin of Shichibukai, because that's an important plot point.
    Shichibukai were born at least a couple of years after Roger's death.
    It's worth to know if there were already plans in motion to have Dofla in the shichi before forming the group.
    I don't think Dofla is the rebel we know, I think his family backs him up a lot.
    Proud Kintama Owner

Why Vivi though? Isn't the current ruler of Alabasta still her father, Cobra? Or am I forgetting something? Was there any indication that his health's too weak to go?

Quote Originally Posted by Shipmate View Post
    Why Vivi though? Isn't the current ruler of Alabasta still her father, Cobra? Or am I forgetting something? Was there any indication that his health's too weak to go?
    In one of the cover stories (I believe it was "From the Decks of the World") he's in bed and being taken care of by Vivi.

The cover page of chapter 641 has Cobra lying in a bed, still looking healthy though. Also, cover page of 639, Pell and Chaka are being measured for outfits, so those two are definitely going to be tagging along.

Well she was there last time, so i imagine that it's open to both the present and future ruler.

Quote Originally Posted by BernieCrane View Post
    In one of the cover stories (I believe it was "From the Decks of the World") he's in bed and being taken care of by Vivi.
    Yeah I noticed that. I was asking because that didn't seem sufficient to establish that his health's too weak to go. Still possible though.

Well she was there last time, so i imagine that it's open to both the present and future ruler.
    I figured. Guess she'll tag along.

Once Doflamingo's defeated, I guess King Riku will be back to the throne. Because, come on, Rebecca has no ruling experience whatsoever. My guess is she'll become a ruler at some point, but not right after this arc. Maybe she'll tag along with Riku, but that would seem to suggest that her role would be secondary in that meeting. I wonder is that same goes for Vivi.

Mihawk would probably just sail around, just like he's doing now, not caring about anything.

He is, seemingly, the one warlord that they really wouldn't have to worry that much about.

Dude doesn't really seem to care about anything but his swordsmanship, and those who challenge his title
    Is he even a pirate ?
    ---
    Checkout my Harvest Moon inspired game
    3DS friend code: 1676-3758-8761

I don't think we should get too excited about all the royalties that we've met and come to know going there and being in the same room.

The Reverie is mainly meant for the 20 founding kingdoms of the World Government plus the current members, right? And the last time we saw it, there weren't that many people present. There's no guarantee most of the people we know of, Dalton, Wapol, Vivi, and Fukaboshi/Neptune aside, are directly affiliated with the WG or even in such an important position within the WG hierarchy that they would get to attend.
    In Loving Memory of Toraish, Rex Avium: http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=40786 | 3DS Friend Code: 3196-4274-7836

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information