+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: How would you use devil fruit powers in the real world?

Default Re: How would you use devil fruit powers in the real world?

Quote Originally Posted by Clessenur View Post
    Door fruit could potentially make a door into another dimension and we could get some awesome tecnology from aliens(or 7 hour war).
    Rofl, im suprised no one got the reference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    I want everyone to note, in about ten minutes of time, a Bosnian, a Saudi Arabian, an American, and a Brazilian all sat around millions of miles away from eachother discussing rubber pirate comic books from Japan.

You've all had your 21st Century moment for the day, carry one.

Tbh idk which I'd like... I'd like to be able to travel where I want without money issues but even though I love the colour blue I couldn't have the phoenix fruit... unless babusa had an immortal fruit as well.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

If I could choose which one?

If would've picked Magu Magu no Mi, red suit, and establish myself as a tyranical ruler of the whole Eurasia, and live, being worshipped as god.

Cause sometimes, you just want to take over the world.

But... I like swimming :(
    maybe just haki, i'd then join the ufc :D

Oh shit, with my end end fruit I will just be ending everything and anything I touch-oh wait-.

The Devilfruit I would love to have in the real world will be magu magu no mi, just so I could be crying lava and when I sweat I will be sweating lava.

Big MoM ate - 2012
    CC for nakama.

I would love to have a Zoan fruit so I can just turn into a animal and escape my problems for a while hahaha I could do this with one of the fruits from the Inu Inu no Mi line, the Tori Tori no Mi line, or the Neko Neko no Mi line.

Perona: I'll be a therapist and never run out of business.

Jewellery Bonney: Charge Rich housewives, Celebrities and models a premuim to keep them 'forever young'

Ivankov: move to beverlly hills, put Dr. 90210 outa business, become an NFL team doctor, give Sarah Jessica Parker a facelift

Jozu: Become a Spokesman and mascot for Tiffanys

Bon Clay: Just to fuck with people.

Tremor tremor fruit: Recruit 'The Most Interesting Man in The World' and the 'Old Spice' guy to tag team fight Chuck Norris and lose.
    Last edited by EndGameRoach; January 25th, 2014 at 02:47 PM. Reason: Spelling

I would set my own demolition corp with the bomb bomb no mi (Mr5´s fruit) that or I would go into the mining industry to blow up thing for the lolz.

The sui sui its also particularly interesting. I would get into medicine just to put together anything that has fallen apart.

The mero mero would be kind of intriguing. As I'm a man, I wonder if all chicks would be falling for me if I ate that fruit. And then I could turn them all to stone and have a mausoleum kind of space with them in it... hahahahah no particular reason why...
    __________________________________________________ __________________________

Would you like a Blast?
    100000000000000 Berries please.
    Blasting Destinations: Gotham city, Jaya, central perk, E. R.

Id take the Pika Pika Nomi and walk into the CIA and show them my cool power and thus begins the ultimate game of "tag your it"

Sooo... I'm supposed to choose something that ISN'T the Horu Horu no Mi?

nikya nikyu no mi without a doubt. heal people with cancer, send all politicians flying to a remote island..

also, in this world, do other people also have fruits or just me?

If I had the Mono Mono fruit, I would make billions because I can make everyone younger :)

In case no one checks the original post, you can now pick any point in history to have your devil fruit powers,and you are the only one with them.

I would use the Nikyu Nikyu no mi to send me and a beautiful woman to a small island paradise with no inhabitants.

If I had X Drake's fruit, I would go back to get the lead role in Jurassic Park....

Horu Horu no mi (Ivankov's) is the obvious choice for me. No explanation needed.

Aside from that, Dofla's, Kuzan's and Law's are devil fruits I'd enjoy considerably, particularly Kuzan's in terms of practicality. Law and Dofla would be more for flying/teletransportation purposes, as well as for fucking with people.
    (edit: Oh yea, forgot about Bon Clay's ... that one would also be fun for messing around.)

Unless of course a kaze kaze no mi is revealed at some point, in which case that's the one I want.

This is one of the most funniest threads i have ever read, i haven't laughed so much with a thread.
    I don't know what i would choose because are so many interesting DF Powers, but, i think that if i would go with the mission of saving the world and make it a better place for mankind then i think that i would choose the Pika Pika and the first step of the mission would have been to destroy all the nuclear weapon bases.
    Most of all i would like to live in the 12-th century or in the years 500 BC and have the DF of Marco.

I'd have the Baku Baku no Mi and make an absolute killing at various eating competitions around the world.

My speciality would be hot dogs.
    "Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" - Auron

Quote Originally Posted by God of Skypeia View Post
    In case no one checks the original post, you can now pick any point in history to have your devil fruit powers,and you are the only one with them. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0e/Napoleon4.jpdg
    WHA? ok i will still take the Pika Pika Nomi and go back to Rome after Marcus Aurelius. thats problably the best time to be a roman

I'd sell it if I got DF.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information