View Poll Results: Who is the winner of Block D?

Voters
332. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rebecca

106 31.93%
  • Orlumbus

3 0.90%
  • Rolling Logan

2 0.60%
  • Meadows

143 43.07%
  • Another Blackbeard Commander

6 1.81%
  • Whitebeard Commander

15 4.52%
  • Jack

14 4.22%
  • 7th Shichibukai

19 5.72%
  • Cavendish

31 9.34%
  • CP0

9 2.71%
  • New Marine

6 1.81%
  • New Revolutionary

5 1.51%
  • New Pirate

16 4.82%
  • Other

38 11.45%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Winner of Block D Poll

Default Re: Winner of Block D Poll

Quote Originally Posted by Ordinary View Post
    Whoa, that's his name? I never knew. How did I miss it?
    It's reveal in SBS (from the book/volume).

Quote Originally Posted by Ordinary View Post

Just kidding. I'm just tired of that pic. It haunts me.
    What is wrong with you? He is gorgeous and this picture needs to go around more often

I still think it's him but if not, he'll be back soon
    OPTC (JPN) FC: 223.189.439

I don't have the slightest idea. If I had to choose one, I probably would pick Rebecca

Oda hasn't left many clues for this one.

First I thought Sabo, but I don't think he'd be strong enough to wipe all of those guys out and he's wearing Luffy's disguise which would be pointless now.

I don't think it's Rebecca because there's no reason for her to win the tournament anymore, now that the DD Family are direct targets of the Straw Hats & co. She's also shown KO'd (though the person at the end did get up). If Rebecca has the haoshoku haki or any other type of hidden power I'll be disappointed, we've already had Shirahoshi. The crowd reaction would be great to see if Rebecca is the one getting up.

Kyros is a possibility. He was a colloseum legend so it's only right he'd show up there at one point during the tourno (should he show up at all). Oda still has to fit Kyros' tale in somewhere within the many plotlines for this arc. He might have already done so if Kyros is the Toy Soldier like some have said.

Then there's this Meadows guy who is a good bet considering every other shown fighter has had a moment except him. He had a good slot in his introduction panel, and looks pretty strong (it's in the smile). The top half of his face is also completely covered up which couldn't have been done for no reason, fitting for this type of reveal. But then again Meadows could just be an unfortunate character who got no spotlight.

why isn't Kuzan a option he was at punk hazard so he is close or maybe it is another BB pirates commander
    Missed a lot of church so the music is my confession

Quote Originally Posted by Jabra View Post
    Going with Rebecca.

Even if Cavendish gets up seconds after to finish her off, it would be great if she at least goes out with a bang. Of course I have no issues with her winning the Block either, but I think Mr. White Horse and Barto would have a great chemistry in the next round. He is also good hype material for Sabo, who would likely oneshot him if he tries anything funny.

Edit: Woops, just noticed that he poll doesn't ask who did the attack...

Oh well:
    Winner D Block: Cavendish
    D Block annihilator: Rebecca
    I like this idea. I would like Cavendish to be the one getting up. But Rebecca who pulled off the attack. That chapter was just set up too nicely for her not to be the attacker. A lot of people really want this Meadows guy to be the winner but I can't see it happening. Would be pretty random imo. I'm sure if he was really Kaido's subordinate he wouldn't have to disguise himself. He would probaby just come and beat eveybody and dip out. "Kaido I got the fruit, that shit was too easy omw back".

I really like the idea that Meadows is CP0. Those guys seem like such a throw away mention at the moment, because I, and I'm pretty sure everyone else, keeps forgetting that they showed up for a split second. Sabo, being a Revolutionary, would probably be somewhat privy to the abilities of such a cryptic group, while not really knowing everything. The Colosseum may be a bit to public of a venue for one of them to be showing up, but I'm really just waiting for those guys to come back into the story because just about nothing's been done with them other than when they walked by.

Rebeca because the entire story and message of this chapter is strength and growth and unless she shows that mr. solider as she has failed and I dont think that will happen...
    人事を尽くして天命を待つ
    Link to my AMVs

Not actually trying to joke, isn't there a possibility for it to be Acilia? She suddenly struck up an alliance with Rebecca a couple of chapters, but we never got any reason. This chapter, Rebecca is on her own again, and Acilia is nowhere to be seen - not even among the K.O.'ed people. She's just as mysterious as Meadows at this point. Of course, it is a bit counterproductive to knock out your own ally, but it could have been a lie to gain Rebecca's trust.

It may have been on purpose that we were more or less kept in the dark about what happened in Block D. Rebecca is basically the only one we have seen fight for more than one single panel which is certainly not much compared to the last two blocks. A hyped guy like Cavendish wasn't even seen fighting before he was defeated.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantGuy View Post
    Not actually trying to joke, isn't there a possibility for it to be Acilia? She suddenly struck up an alliance with Rebecca a couple of chapters, but we never got any reason. This chapter, Rebecca is on her own again, and Acilia is nowhere to be seen - not even among the K.O.'ed people. She's just as mysterious as Meadows at this point. Of course, it is a bit counterproductive to knock out your own ally, but it could have been a lie to gain Rebecca's trust.

It may have been on purpose that we were more or less kept in the dark about what happened in Block D. Rebecca is basically the only one we have seen fight for more than one single panel which is certainly not much compared to the last two blocks. A hyped guy like Cavendish wasn't even seen fighting before he was defeated.
    Honestly, Acila has a .01 % of being the winner. You make good points but how is the plot going to benefit from Acila being the winner? My guess is that the winner is an unintroduced character. Either a marine or pirate considering that Sabo is already competing.

Quote Originally Posted by King Cannon View Post
    I think Enel could have been behind this too. He's very fast, after all.

Kuro should also be an option, as well as Kizaru.

And we can't forget the Yeti Cool Brothers either.
    King Cannon I generally think of you as being With It.

Generally.

Was thinking that maybe Meadows had the zoan cheetah fruit but it looks like the animal hood he's wearing his just a generic type of spotted cat.

he is a man that has an affiliation with the underground world....like doflamingo...my best guess would be kuzan...in recent episodes, he admitted that he has an affiliation w/ the underground world and he is a pretty big shot to be a mediocre

I wonder why people don't believe that Cavendish can dish out all this damage. He has a high bounty and seems worthy of having rumors spread about him. After all, he blocked Chinjao's head with Durandal which is a legendary blade.

I just don't see him going down easily after all his barking. Oda has already made a fodder out of characters like Bellamy and Duval who behave like this but this guy seems to at least have a muscle to his cocky attitude.

I've been saying that all long.
    I know more about One Piece than you FACT.

This is going to be some sort of next new nakama-thread, ain`t it.
    And it has two weeks to develop into real madness ^^
    UnrevealedVegapunk/Ryokugyu/Loki/Rocks/Im-san
    IslandElbaf/Raftel/GodValley
    UnresolvedWeevil´s plan/Explaining DFs/Deal with Kuma-Bonney´s past/Joy-Boy/Zunisha´s story/Rocks flashback/Void Century/Rioponeglyph/Uranus/the D.clan
    DFWind/Metal/Wood/Acid/Liquid/Time-Stop

Crap... That's way too long of a time for this sort of cliffhanger.

He's gone on and done it again. Damn Oda.

It's not two weeks. On january 1st, then that'll mean two weeks left.

As of today, still 18 days left (not counting today).

ENJOY.

Quote Originally Posted by Selph View Post
    I wonder why people don't believe that Cavendish can dish out all this damage. He has a high bounty and seems worthy of having rumors spread about him. After all, he blocked Chinjao's head with Durandal which is a legendary blade.

I just don't see him going down easily after all his barking. Oda has already made a fodder out of characters like Bellamy and Duval who behave like this but this guy seems to at least have a muscle to his cocky attitude.
    It is more like Cavendish seems KO.

Hmm, the attack looks a little like Fujitoras gravity, except the dust.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information