+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 120 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 ... LastLast

Thread: FIFA World Cup 2014 in Brazil

Default Re: FIFA World Cup 2014 in Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Ugly View Post
    But, there is no fun in a massacre, how about a Brazil 3-2 México ?

And if Brazil loses, things would be a complete chaos here.
    :p Today we are in the opposite sides Captain Ugly. I would go all dramatic about it but i'm sleepy.
    Working thru some stuff. Dunno how long i will be here.

I'm in Gent right now and people here are going crazy
    Missed a lot of church so the music is my confession

Really hyped to see Belgium play. They've been so praised and the squad has quality to spare. Hell, guys like Januzaj, Fellaini or Mertens aren't even on the starting team!

But I've also heard good things about Algeria, so I don't expect the overkill that many seem to take for granted.

Well there you go. 15 minutes and a fucking ad break before ITV get off talking about England and decide they want to talk about the two teams playing, a little of 10 minutes before kick off. That's what I hate about big international tournaments, it's all about England and fuck all to do with the other teams to the media over here. England are playing Thursday, if you want to talk about England for an extended period of time then start your programme earlier and talk about them then!
    I know more about One Piece than you FACT.

Damn they look so nervous, it's like they're paralyzed.. come on boys!

Surprise surprise. . .

Ugghh that was not good, dammit. 66% ball possession but nothing to show for it. i really hope they'll come back.
    And Vertonghen, what an idiot :/

FELLAINI SCORES

I wasn't expecting anything from him, well played.

---------------------------------[Youtube]-[Patreon]-[Twitter]---------------------------------

Ahh a tie so far.

3DS Friend Code: 3196 - 6799 - 6143

Fellaini <3 <3 <3

That looks more like it! Nice goal!

Nice comeback by Belgium.

Belgium should have no trouble getting first place in their group.

don't now, what I saw was not the quality I had expected with those top players. I thought they'd wals over algeria but that was hardly true...
    Belgium has been stated to be a wild card for the finals this WC but after I saw Germany or the Netherlands I'm inclined to reconsider or at least doubt it considerably.
    Remember, remember, the 5th of November

Physical exhausting of the algerian players played a massive, decisive part in Belgium's victory.

Of course it's a legit win and their last 20-25 minutes are pretty decent, but they should be worried about their first 60 minutes. They had no creative ideas to break Algeria's defense, and that's FAR from the deadliest defense they'll find in the tournament.

That being said, what a squad. The subs were absolutely decisive: Fellaini and Mertens scored and Ogiri was much more dangerous than Lukaku. And they're all so damned young. Scary.

Honestly the match was kind of boring, 1half Belgium didn't do anything, good thing that they make up in the second half.
    Algeria was defending all the time, really bad tactic, especially when you are winning with only 1 but of difference, They can thank their goal, without him, they would've loose by 3 or 4.

Well I was not expecting lot of things in this match anyway, I think Russia vs korea can be very interesting, and I'm probably not going to watch Brazil's match since I don't like Brazil.
    Sorry my English is not perfect.

Geez, that was too close and so suspenseful. My poor heart :p
    The Belgium as we know them only came through in the last 20 minutes or so. I think the problem was that the Algerians completely smothered Eden Hazard, and his counterpart De Bruyne was making a lot of mistakes, he was really out of it. But well, what do you expect bringing a ginger to Brazil. Jk, he's usually very sharp and can deliver some good assists.

Whereas Fellaini's goal was maybe a bit of a lucky shot, the second goal really showed what our team can do, when Hazard finally broke free and passed the ball beautifully to the great Dries Mertens.

In short, I'm relieved and I hope they won't pull any more shenanigans like that first half today.

ViVeriVeniversumVivusVici Zoronik's Avatar

I am really up for seeing the match between Russian and South Korea. Curious what Russia has to show this time.
    Like the gazelle from the hand of the hunter, like the bird from the hand of the fowler, free yourself

5 minutes in and the referee is already doing some dubious stuff. . .

Belgium deserved the victory. They easily were the better team and that effort needed to pay off eventually.

I'm typing on my notebook while Brazil is running around, doing whatever really. If they keep playing like that against good teams, they can kiss the World Cup trophy goodbye.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information