Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Things That Annoy You

Default Re: Things That Annoy You

Quote Originally Posted by Demonicpoodle View Post
    - Phone commercials. These are really the worst commercials. I can still stand fast food commercials even after seeing at least thousands of them. - My car. Very similar situation to Nobodyman. - Getting a call from a wrong number when you're expecting an important phone call/ a phone call from someone who is potentially into you. - Reddit's comment layout. It's still terrible and the #1 problem I have with the site. - Reddit going into pun or song derails. - Businesses not having their hours printed on the outside. - Not having napkins inside fast food orders. There's an extremely easy solution that Sonic used when I worked there: just put the napkins in the bottom of the bag, make stacks of those, hand only those bags to the customer. - Shaky cam on TV shows. Example: Modern Family (I don't watch this show, but sometimes it's on in the background). It makes it nearly unwatchable sometimes. - Limited edition ice cream, food, etc. usually always being the best. Like the apple crisp limited edition ice cream I'm eating right now... it'll be gone soon. ;_; - Modern radio. The only interesting thing I've heard on there in what feels like eternal apathy is Lorde. She's pretty cool, AND her lyrics are interesting, especially for modern radio. - Puns getting an undeserved amount of hate. They may not be that funny, but you've gotta admit they're not the easiest jokes to make. Honestly, every time I see a decent pun I'm always a little amazed that those words combined so fluidly to get that double meaning. - "It's shit." No explanation. Absolutely disgusting. Your word is not law. This is said in such a declarative way that it usually pisses me off. - Sonic commercials are not funny, holy shit, stop. They are some of the least funny things I've ever seen. Am I supposed to relate to how not funny these guys are...? The average person I've worked with or talked with like, ever, is usually a lot funnier than them. - This one Spotify ad that keeps saying "What are you listening to!? The same old stale songs as always?" No, sir, my patrician self is offended at these accusations. - Being able to sing some really intricate lyrics when bored, but not being able to remember that guy's name. It was Dave, right...? - People expecting me to be into football simply 'cause I'm a dude. I have no problem with football itself - in fact the only reason I'm not into it is, frankly, 'cause it seems complicated and every time I try I never know where to start - but I'll be pretty acerbic with you if you keep pushing my buttons just 'cause I'm not into that specific sport. - They're/their/there you're/your. Affect/effect always being reversed. - "Like/comment/subscribe" at the end of a lot of Youtube videos. I know your "How To Become YouTube Famous" article says to repeat this so many times that people have their ears ringing, but trust me, you only want to do this minimally, at best. People know YouTube, they'll support you if they feel like it.
    I have more of an issue with seeing commercials for Sonic,Dairy Queen, Buffalo Wild Wings, etc and knowing I'll never be able to purchase any of that good looking food do to none of the restaurants being within walking distance.

Cleaning rice before cooking it. But that's more because I'm ocd and I need the water to be crystal clear before I send it to the rice cooker.
    Hate that milky water...

The fact that most of my countrymen are racists who while about everything for little reason.

Team Fortress 2 players who pick Sniper or Spy even tough there's ALREADY two of either. Luckily there's a votekick option.

Quote Originally Posted by Light Bro View Post
    The fact that most of my countrymen are racists who while about everything for little reason.
    If you ever feel bad about your country, then look at israel. Lol

Men who are not into sports

Oh, I remembered.

I really hate it when people try to end every argument ever with shit like "each for their own" and "Its just my opinion"

No, you little fuck. these things barely ever work, when the thing you're arguing about is 100% subjective, if its anything other than that and you used those phrases than you're just a little brat that lacks the courage to admit that they're mistaking or the ability to actually argue and you shouldn't have attempt to do so in the first place.

Hidden:
    This phony honor code that puts you on your throne, a double standard you invoke when you want~

Quote Originally Posted by valiantt View Post
    Isn't this like a 90s thing? I thought this is pretty much a dead genre now.

PS: Homeward Bound was awesome. What're you talking about? Psychic talking dogs + cat rock! (then again, the movie probably would have been fine if they didn't talk considering how well Benji and another Homeward Bound-ish film without talking animals worked. OH and remember BABE?!)
    Now these are exceptions. These movies actually hold up pretty well, in my opinion. I was referring more to Baby Geniuses and all those "Air Buddies" movies...

Quote Originally Posted by Femme View Post
    The worst is when you finally come out with it and tell the person to stop (gently, perhaps they aren't aware it's rude due to cultural norms), and they say "It's hard for me to do it! I can't chew properly!" which would be an acceptable answer if they did have some sort of condition with their mouth/teeth, but you KNOW that they don't. So shut your lips, foo. SHUT IT! I don't know if anyone's ever had someone give them this excuse, but I have, and it's infuriating >_<
    Yes I have, and it's annoying as heck. But do you know what's even worse? The "my food doesn't taste as good if I don't get some oxygen in there while I'm eating!" excuse. That if something is the bane of my existence. Like, come on people, if you really think bloody oxygen makes your food better then stop chewing and open your mouth a little then close it again and continue. I do that sometimes when my food is either hot or spicy, it's not so hard.

Another thing that annoys me is when people are aware of doing it but still won't stop no matter how many times I ask them very friendly to try not to do it because it bothers me. And then I sometimes snap at them, after like five times of asking them, and then I get angry yelling back for being rude and arrogant. Screw that. =.=
    In Loving Memory of Toraish, Rex Avium: http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=40786 | 3DS Friend Code: 3196-4274-7836

Another thing:

People who consider that "agreement" means me doing exactly as they tell me without question. My mother is one such person, for example.

Also people who can't ask for anything in a way that actually involves asking. Again my mother has this thing where she wants me to share something unhealthy and lacking in nutrients with her, she won't say "Can you give me some ?" She'll just always say "Give me some." I actually tried on multiple occasions to make her simply say the words "Can" or "Please" but her immense pride (I assume at not having been to work for more then 23 years and being completely oblivious to the outside world) doesn't seem let her say that.

A third pet peeve, also related to my mother, is how she will try and complain about me by drawing comparissons between me and how "the people live" in her soap operas.

Quote Originally Posted by cpuguy18 View Post
    Men that obsesses over sports uggh. I don't see the appeal
    fucking this
    It wouldn't bother me if they were honest enthusiasts, but almost all guys I know who are REALLY into sport are these cliche alpha males, right out of a fucking cave, I hate this macho bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by Smudger View Post
    WhatiPadut clumsiness? I've got a short fuse for people that tend to drop objects or just stumble into stuff.

This is like one of those things where we've all had a mate in our lives that does this. That one person you don't risk lending stuff to anymore.
    I'm sorry for dropping your ipad ;o;

"Unicorns can't see into your heart. All our dumb horns can do is glow, point towards the nearest rainbow and play rave music!"

Visit my Etsy Shop: Heart'n'Skull or Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Nami View Post
    I'm sorry for dropping your ipad ;o;
    Ill just use this as a 'get out of jail free' card if i ever drop our kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Smudger View Post
    Ill just use this as a 'get out of jail free' card if i ever drop our kid.
    Trust me, I'll drop it myself too many times. BECAUSE I'M CLUMSY!!

"Unicorns can't see into your heart. All our dumb horns can do is glow, point towards the nearest rainbow and play rave music!"

Visit my Etsy Shop: Heart'n'Skull or Tumblr

I'm diagnosed clumsy. Dyspraxia, aww yeah.

Klutz high five!

*misses your hand*

*falls over forward, knocking several items off the table in the process*
    moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

Quote Originally Posted by Nami View Post
    Trust me, I'll drop it myself too many times. BECAUSE I'M CLUMSY!!
    Thats what you get for acting demickey.
    Quote Originally Posted by Print Error View Post
    I'm diagnosed clumsy. Dyspraxia, aww yeah.

Klutz high five!

*misses your hand*

*falls over forward, knocking several items off the table in the process*
    lol

It's a true story too. The hand missing was accidental, the rest not so much.
    moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

Quote Originally Posted by Toraish View Post
    Yes I have, and it's annoying as heck. But do you know what's even worse? The "my food doesn't taste as good if I don't get some oxygen in there while I'm eating!" excuse. That if something is the bane of my existence. Like, come on people, if you really think bloody oxygen makes your food better then stop chewing and open your mouth a little then close it again and continue. I do that sometimes when my food is either hot or spicy, it's not so hard.

Another thing that annoys me is when people are aware of doing it but still won't stop no matter how many times I ask them very friendly to try not to do it because it bothers me. And then I sometimes snap at them, after like five times of asking them, and then I get angry yelling back for being rude and arrogant. Screw that. =.=
    Ohhh YES, the delicious texture of oxygen!

Honestly, if someone said that to me I'd be forced to award them with the lifetime achievement slap.
    Hidden:

ViVeriVeniversumVivusVici Zoronik's Avatar

Pointless conversations.
    Smartasses who are trying to argue about a subject they don't have a clue about.
    People who know the price of everything but a value of nothing.
    People who read mainstream books( twilight, 50 shades of grey)
    People who are having a biased opinion: ex.
    they have seen a trailer of the movie and shout" such a good movie"
    People who spit whenever they are smoking a cigarette ( as a smoker I never did that)

This article.

Oh, and the comments.
    Never forget the bullshit comments.
    And this is apaprently a 'comedy' website... pft. That's not comedy. That's fucked up sexist bullshittery.
    And the person in the comments who basically wished someone's friend with cancer would die because she has chemo... ugh.
    Faith in men has declined. I know not all men are like that but... yeah...

I was annoyed by Valiants Dogs, like seriously

Quote Originally Posted by zachri View Post
    This article.

Oh, and the comments.
    Never forget the bullshit comments.
    And this is apaprently a 'comedy' website... pft. That's not comedy. That's fucked up sexist bullshittery.
    And the person in the comments who basically wished someone's friend with cancer would die because she has chemo... ugh.
    Faith in men has declined. I know not all men are like that but... yeah...
    Is that a comedy website? not even the color theme of the site is comedy related but anyway the whole article is crap on top of crap

Closed Thread

Thread Information