Page 4 of 235 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece Mafia: Part III

Default Re: One Piece Mafia: Part III

I still remember busting a well-played serial killer Woody <3 hehe

And getting my own make-out room with Kitty in the same game
    Handsome man save me from the monsters.

Schrödinger's Giraffe Wooden_Giraffe's Avatar

You would have died so early in that game if not for the broken town protect.

Nearly three months of nothin'. Anything happening soon?

1. Foolio
    2. Mrs. Iceburg
    3. Shuhan

Game starts Friday regardless of player count.
    Last edited by Bogart; April 5th, 2014 at 03:48 PM.

I'm always up for a game.

As am I! Count me in.

*sneaks in*

I'll join

*sneaks out*

Default I'm. Just. That. GOOD.

The Spirit of Mafia
    3 Players
    Standard Mafia rules and voting system applies.
    Townie 1 is told who is mafia. Townie 2 is told who is mafia. One of these two were lied to. Mafia told nothing.

Bonus Round

If mafia is lynched, one of the two town randomly becomes mafia. Ex-mafia is now confirmed town. Final showdown.

If mafia is lynched again, Spirit of Town wins. Player who was never mafia wins.
    If town is lynched even once, Spirit of Mafia wins. Player who was mafia at the time wins.

Can you destroy the Spirit of Mafia?

LYNCH STATUS: It takes 2 votes to lynch.
    Not Voting [3]: Mrs. Iceburg, Shuhan1288, Foolio

You have 1000 hours to lynch.
    Last edited by Bogart; April 13th, 2014 at 08:55 PM. Reason: typo

Hoo hoo hoo!

Okay guys, on three...

e_e

!! Can I join ?
    Last edited by benjamminbrown; April 11th, 2014 at 03:46 PM. Reason: I'm way too late, aren't I?

Quote Originally Posted by benjamminbrown View Post
    !! Can I join ?
    Well, you're too late for this one. But you can definitely join the next one!
    Last edited by Mrs. Iceburg; April 13th, 2014 at 02:13 PM. Reason: how did i mess up the quote? :/

Come on guys, let's play!

I'll start. My PM said Foolio is the Mafia!

I was kind of hoping Shuhan would show up so I could see him react to the fact that my PM singled him out... plus a 3-person game is plain enough, let alone playing it without someone. I mean how do you set up something that small and STILL get a lurker? XD

I'm going on vacation in just under a week so we better kill someone by then XD.

I'm sure that was exactly what you were waiting for.
    And the lurking's no biggie at this point, because we know what he would say if he were here. He'd say: "My PM said Mrs. Iceburg is the Mafia!"

Well, glad you could make it Shuhan. Let's see what we can do with your statement.

Assuming you're Town, you're the misled one. Making me the correctly informed one, making Foolio the Mafia.
    Assuming you're Mafia, I'm the misled one, making Foolio the correctly informed one, making you the Mafia.

So hey. What do these two scenarios have in common.

The thing is, it's always going to come down to one person's word against another. All three of us can make similar deductions, but they all make the assumption that we ourselves are town. That's why reactions are the only thing we really have to go off of, and why I thought it was so important.

What I find interesting is your taking for granted that Shuhan will claim his PM named you. The way I see it, the only way that's guaranteed is if you're scum. Mine says Shuhan (false), his says you (true), yours says me (made up). This is the only scenario where it's a given. But if Shuhan is the scum, on the other hand, he could point at whoever he wanted. Claiming you would create the circular chain you described.

But he could also claim me. In that scenario, I'd be cleared automatically by having two people say the same thing (wouldn't that be awesome), but as for which of you two was scum, there'd be no way for me to tell. Obviously I presented this theoretical assuming Shuhan was scum, but of course it works if you are too, and you just made up your claim on me. Same end scenario. That's wishful thinking though, methinks, because I doubt Scumhan would want to leave the decision up to me.

So basically regardless of what Shuhan says, he could still be scum, AND you could still be scum.

I deleted your post benjammin. If you're not playing, you're absolutely not allowed to talk about an ongoing game.

Of course, we don't have anything to go on other than our words.

And of course I take that for granted. I'm not saying his PM says I'm Mafia, I'm saying that's what he's going to say. The reason that I'm sure about that, is because I know I'm not lying. And in my defense: I was the first person to come forward with what my PM said.

Now, the other option for Shuhan would be to say his PM named you (Foolio). (He can't say his PM named himself obvs). He could name you to make it look like I was lying.
    However, that would imply the following scenario:

Mrs. Iceburg is Mafia.
    Foolio is Town, who was incorrectly informed that Shuhan is the Mafia.
    Shuhan is Town, who was incorrectly informed that Foolio is the Mafia.

Do you see what I'm getting at there.

So, Shuhan has no option other than to say I was named in his PM. Which will either be true or false. So it's you versus him here.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Okay obviously it's been you vs him for me from the start :p. I'm also assuming everything based on the fact that I know I'm Town.
    But the above theory still stands...

Yeah, I see what you're getting at, but I sort of wish you hadn't said that XD. I figure the more possibilities/scenarios the better right now, because townies don't have to worry about anything other than what our PM actually said whereas scum has to make a decision. Once all 3 of us have put that information forth, it's sort of locked.

Well, not quite. Townies can still lie about PM contents. But that seems like quite a gamble. So the question to Shuhan is, do ya feel lucky, potential scum?

Yeah I know, sorry. But it just seemed counterproductive, especially since Shuhan isn't showing.

Your reaction to my post seems pretty genuine, but the suspicion towards me you mentioned earlier seems to have melted like ice in the sun. What's up with that?

Closed Thread

Thread Information