Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Server Migration, Themes, and Search

Default Re: Server Migration, Themes, and Search

I love the dark as well... even if a dark one should either have BLACK Leg Sanji or Moriah Kishishishi

Same for green and Bartolomeo <3

Great you have migrated already!! all the old problems of the search machine has been fixed. Congrats!!

Akainu and CP9 look mighty fine! Great job, guys!

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Ugh so hard to decide which theme to use. They're all great.

Hmmm ... I've only ever before experienced the FI theme. Change is hard.

I followed a link in Dressrosa theme and the new page opened up in retro theme.

This is so great, thanks!
    Praise our king, First fist of the Sea, DonMarimo DoBuggino exploring Bonesbeard.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    If someone seriously claimed that Whitebeard was running a vibrator business as his second job you'd ignore him as a troll.
    3DS FC: 2406-5148-3376

Retro is the new default, so if you are logged in at apforums.net and are linked to forums.arlongpark.net or even www.arlongpark.net then you will need to log in on the other sites (since browser assumes they are different forums); when logged out you'll have the default theme (retro) rather than your user selected theme (Dressrosa). You'd also need to set the user selection at the other addresses (formums, www, etc) since that setting is cached, or you can set it in your user profile.

Hopefully that isn't too confusing.

First of all thanks for your awesome work you all..you all made a great job.

I will finally use my darker cp9-theme again, which i rly missed!
    Would have taken Dressrosa-theme, but without DoFla i won`do that.
    UnrevealedVegapunk/Ryokugyu/Loki/Rocks/Im-san/C.Gaban
    IslandElbaf/Raftel/GodValley
    UnresolvedWeevil´s plan/Explaining DFs/Deal with Kuma/Bonney´s past/Joy-Boy/Zunisha´s story/Roger/Rocks flashback/Void Century/Rioponeglyph/last ancient weapon/the D.clan
    DFSpider/Wind/Metal/Wood/Acid/Liquid/Time-Stop

Cool to know people are liking the Dressrosa theme since the colors you're seeing are mine. I wanted something that was basically "exactly the same style as Fishman Island theme" in layout since I really liked FI. Just the color scheme is pretty much my contribution to it. Brennen set it up cuz he's Brennen and I think he made the temporary banner, with Sai-chan making the real one that should be up soon.

I don't know if my final color scheme like totally screams Dressrosa, but it at least looks nice.

Jabra also gave feedback on it and he was helpful.

Dressrosa theme will have Doflamingo in the banner when Sai is done with it btw, amongst some others.

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Hell View Post
    Cool to know people are liking the Dressrosa theme since the colors you're seeing are mine. I wanted something that was basically "exactly the same style as Fishman Island theme" in layout since I really liked FI. Just the color scheme is pretty much my contribution to it. Brennen set it up cuz he's Brennen and I think he made the temporary banner, with Sai-chan making the real one that should be up soon.

I don't know if my final color scheme like totally screams Dressrosa, but it at least looks nice.

Dressrosa theme will have Doflamingo in the banner when Sai is done with it btw, amongst some others.
    Oh awesome! Again, great job you guys. :D

Brennen has worked really hard on this stuff so everybody thank him with a smooch

Awesome work guys, am looking forward to seeing Doffy image"
    Last edited by Muq'ch_H; September 30th, 2013 at 01:51 PM.
    "There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail — should we fall — we will know that we have lived."

you're such a tease, holy

Cool to know people are liking the Dressrosa theme since the colors you're seeing are mine.
    Mmhm...

(Just kidding, it was mostly Holy. I was just acting as a foil to bounce some ideas off of.)
    In Loving Memory of Toraish, Rex Avium: http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=40786 | 3DS Friend Code: 3196-4274-7836

yeah I made several different color schemes drawn up and Brennen, "Toraish", and Jabra amongst the other people makin stuff helped give feedback. I don't remember how much feedback was given I just remember doodling these out and spending more time on things for wolfwoof to say and all the real work was everyone else

This was how it progressed for you kids at home:

Spoiler:

As you see, we had a much more ... overtly Spanish/Italian flavor to it? At first?

And then it became what you see now, thanks to Brennen tweaking the very first thing I made. Because it turned out it looked great. Tada!

Then Sai made icons and is currently finishing the banner and that was how this was made. And Brennen probably did lots of science stuff behind the scenes to make the actual thing. Lots of science, like space. Pretty much all the real work was those two.

smoooooooooooooch brennen
    Handsome man save me from the monsters.

Woho the search is back. That's good to hear.

whoa been a while since I've seen that retro theme. But Dressrosa is da best theme.
    Last.fm | Tumblr | MAL | Steam | Battle.net: FelRes#1963
    \(゜∀゜ ) TSUKAME PURAIDO !
     \( `ー´)TSUKAME SUCCESS !
     A  TURTLE  MADE  IT  TO  THE  WATER 

Quote Originally Posted by Taggerung View Post
    Ugh so hard to decide which theme to use. They're all great.
    I'm alternating at this point... I lovelovelove the blue theme still. They've all really got good design sense. I legitimately will probably use all of them, depending on my mood I guess.

Thank you for all of these~

I'm hyped! Can't wait to see it, nice work guys.
    We got One Piece on Toonami! Now help it get the best ratings by getting it trending on Twitter when it is on.

Closed Thread

Thread Information