Closed Thread
Page 95 of 502 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 195 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,900 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Nah and Blah IV: Wow boring.

I just read the Naruto chapter out of pure boredom and of course its "Friendship wins" even with the final villain. Oh well, dont know what i expected. And the Thought transfer is such a lazy way of doing this, man its awful.

Quote Originally Posted by shashank41 View Post
    To show you the futility of trying anything at all against me, I will steal your strongest weapon , to ensure you can't train with that , and make you train the skills you haven't been utilizing efficiently for over a 1000 years.

Oh and 3 days should be enough to compensate for the 1000 years of training we received. You all are supposed to fall into despair from this , coz it wasn't like I needed to steal the bankai of the strongest guy among you to beat him.
    *cough* Its been longer than 3 days....4 or 5 probably......

So the sternritter stole the bankais...for essentially no reason.

They had these super powerful quincy final forms that they seem totally confident can beat the shinigami captains, even with their bankais.

...Cause Bleach's pacing wasn't slow enough without stuff like this.

Naruto continues to rewrite it's own rules and draw out Obito's incredibly obvious redemption by Naruto's hand.
    "Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" - Auron

Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    You know, I wish Kishi would throw in some more symbolism regarding Obito and Naruto. I'm not sure I get it yet.

Its like...theres some... vague similarities? Or something?
    WHAT? where did you get that crazy idea about symbolism regarding obito and naruto? you sure you arent high or something

Quote Originally Posted by RobZilla View Post
    So the sternritter stole the bankais...for essentially no reason.

They had these super powerful quincy final forms that they seem totally confident can beat the shinigami captains, even with their bankais.

...Cause Bleach's pacing wasn't slow enough without stuff like this.
    I'm not sure what exactly stopped the Quinzies from going into Super Nazi Mode during the last invasion.

Can some one explain mewant happened in this week's Naruto chapter??
    Coundn't understand shit.

Quote Originally Posted by soul_king_brook View Post
    Naruto is gonna redeem him and "tear off his mask"

other than that i didn't have a clue...
    Bleach was a masterpiece compared to that.

Naruto chapter prediction:

653: Ethical debate chapter! Ends with Naruto giving an answer that rocks Obitos world.
    654: Obito contemplates Narutos answer. Chapter ends with Madara smirking.

Or if Kishi really wants to milk it:

653: Debate chapter! Obito gives Naruto a question, the cliffhanger is him considering an answer.
    654: Flashbacks galore, cliffhanger is Narutos answer
    655: Obito processes the answer, and we exit the inner world as the cliffhanger
    656: The day is saved?!?! Oh noes,Madara smirks, end chapter
    Last edited by Daz; October 23rd, 2013 at 03:51 AM.

I'm not sure what exactly stopped the Quinzies from going into Super Nazi Mode during the last invasion.
    Yeah it really doesn't make sense. They have the quincy final form/ vollstandig thing, which is really uber powerful like we saw with Ishida, and then with Kirge's even better version. They seem really confident at this point that even with the shinigami having their bankais, that they'll be able to wipe the floor with them. Having the bankais apparently actively inhibits their ability to use aforementioned awesome uber powerful form.
    Also, Bach has apparently seen it coming from the start that the shinigami would get their bankais back.

So with this information we can ascertain that the Quincy plan was:

1. Steal the bankais, even though we could beat them if they still had said bankais, specifically with the thing that we can't use if we do steal their bankais.
    2. Use the bankais to fight them with what are apparently weakened versions of said bankais, which our final forms were already stronger than, even if they were at full strength.
    3. Lose stolen bankais, as has been predicted all along. Then proceed to use the final form that we couldn't use because we stole the bankais to beat the shinigamis with the bankais that we stole even though we're confident we could have beaten them in the first place.

...It literally makes no sense.
    "Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" - Auron

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
    Both want to be hokage. Just that.
    No, no, you misunderstood Kishimoto here. It's as clear as day: both won't get laid with a woman, if they don't change.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

After Naruto & Sasuke hit Obito, the chakra from other beasts starts to leak out of his body, for no apparent reason. Some parts of this chakra got stuck in Obito's ass, so everyone joined Naruto & Sasuke in a ninja tug-of-war, trying to pull all the beasts out of Obito. Meanwhile, Naruto looks into Obito's heart and starts to cry, because... well, he is Naruto, but Sasuke stops it because... well, he is Sasuke. Some stuff about the power of friendship, just like Fairy Tail, then Naruto comes inside of Obito (don't ask!!!) and talk no jutsu can finally start.

Quote Originally Posted by Apprentice View Post
    This is no longer predicable writing. WE are now writing Naruto. The crap is flowing out of us. We are become Kishi. Happy Halloween kiddies
    No Arlong Park, you are the demons.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Adams
    I have always been dissatisfied, I know that. But lately I find I reek of discontentment; it fills my throat and floods my brain. Sometimes I fear there's no longer a dream but only the discontentment.

Obito forgot about Rin's death because of his "i wanna be hokage" ...

I get the feeling we're getting close to Kishi once again switching who the villain of his series is, just as soon as Obitio's "redemption" is completed in the next few chapters.

My guess is that it'll come back around to Madara, then probably a host-less Jubi, and finally Sakura (or Neji) to close out the series.

Yeah it really doesn't make sense. They have the quincy final form/ vollstandig thing, which is really uber powerful like we saw with Ishida, and then with Kirge's even better version. They seem really confident at this point that even with the shinigami having their bankais, that they'll be able to wipe the floor with them. Having the bankais apparently actively inhibits their ability to use aforementioned awesome uber powerful form.
    Also, Bach has apparently seen it coming from the start that the shinigami would get their bankais back.

So with this information we can ascertain that the Quincy plan was:

1. Steal the bankais, even though we could beat them if they still had said bankais, specifically with the thing that we can't use if we do steal their bankais.
    2. Use the bankais to fight them with what are apparently weakened versions of said bankais, which our final forms were already stronger than, even if they were at full strength.
    3. Lose stolen bankais, as has been predicted all along. Then proceed to use the final form that we couldn't use because we stole the bankais to beat the shinigamis with the bankais that we stole even though we're confident we could have beaten them in the first place.

...It literally makes no sense.
    Ywhachs master plan:
    - Invade soul society by surprise, steal bankais, kill leader
    - Leave
    - Re-initiate invasion
    - Specifically the Bankai stealing quinzies suffer losses
    - Sit on uncomfortable stone throne, do nothing

Another thought: You know what would have prevented the bankai-reclamation debacle that proved problematic for Roboquincy and Quincy scarface Ichigo? If they'd killed their victims the first goddamn time around

Hahahaahahha
    On the final pages, we see both roboquincy in the rubble, and Scarface ichigo quincy in his ice prison, activate their angel modes

Congratulations, the last months chapters, and the KEWL FINISHERS of Soifon and shrimpo in particular, are now even more pointless!!

Ywhachs master plan:
    - Invade soul society by surprise, steal bankais, kill leader
    - Leave
    - Re-initiate invasion
    - Specifically the Bankai stealing quinzies suffer losses
    - Sit on uncomfortable stone throne, do nothing

Another thought: You know what would have prevented the bankai-reclamation debacle that proved problematic for Roboquincy and Quincy scarface Ichigo? If they'd killed their victims the first goddamn time around

Hahahaahahha
    On the final pages, we see both roboquincy in the rubble, and Scarface ichigo quincy in his ice prison, activate their angel modes

Congratulations, the last months chapters, and the KEWL FINISHERS of Soifon and shrimpo in particular, are now even more pointless!!
    Ah but remember Bach had to leave because Aizen apparently distorted his judgement of how much time had passed...or something.

Yep. Within the space of 2 chapters we've had both the whole bankai stealing thing negated, the training the shinigami went through to deal with losing their bankais negated, and the actual point of the initial bankai stealing...you guessed it...negated.

Kubo is on top form.

So doge is back to fight teen bait. Wow, such power, so much fight, can't wait to see what Kubo thinks up next. Still - it just makes no sense for the Quincy guys to steal bankais if they actually make them weaker - is there a reason? Will it be stupid? What happened to Chad and Orihime? AGAIN?

oh god.

Bleach: Hitsugaya and Soifon have beaten their opponents.....and the other Bankai-thiefs know something is up. (wait, why weren't Bambietta and As Nodt harmed too? Didn't Byakuya and Komamura swallow the hollow pills off screen to inject....hollow....stuff...in their Bankais? The Quincies just lost them via the pills! They lack "hollow antibodies!" So wtf?)

Bambietta whines for a few panels, until Komamura and Shinji show up, ready to kick some ass.

.....Oh wait. Apparently Bach figured the Shinigami would do something to regain their Bankais. Then the question is, why have them steal them in the first place?! Why you are so content to sit in your throne and just observe? Take action, goddamn it! And how are you seeing the battles anyway? Quincy vision?!

....and now the Quincies are activating their Super Saiyan mode. Again, if they could do that, why steal Bankais???

Chapter ends with Ichigo making a surprise call. Could this cliffhanger be any more underwhelming? We knew his Quincy training was done.

Naruto: I....don't even.

Naruto and his buddies, through the power of teamwork, literally play tug n war with the Juubi's chakra. That's what happened, right? Some of the action was so hard to follow.

Then they.....all go into his mind? And Naruto talks with Obito, bringing up his lost dream to be Hokage...

*sigh*

Obito redemption coming up.

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    Didn't Byakuya and Komamura swallow the hollow pills off screen to inject....hollow....stuff...in their Bankais?
    Wait what the hell is up with that

Did Urahara send a shipment of pills to the nigh impregnable King Dimension too?

Wait what the hell is up with that

Did Urahara send a shipment of pills to the nigh impregnable King Dimension too?
    I dunno, but there was definitely a panel of As Nodt looking up in confusion. Bambietta, As Nodt, Quincy Zuko, and RoboQuincy all had such panels, and they were the Bankai stealers....

edit: http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/554/6
    some remants seem to be rising from As Nodt....

yeah, no doubt about it, As Nodt lost the bankai

Which means that Urahara somehow breached the dimensional barrier of absolutely no breaching offscreen

Figures.

Ah but remember Bach had to leave because Aizen apparently distorted his judgement of how much time had passed...or something.
    If the first invasion had a nonsense time limit, then why even have it when they could just wait and swap the dimensions a few days later anyway, erasing said time limit?

Closed Thread

Thread Information