Closed Thread
Page 94 of 502 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 144 194 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,880 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Nah and Blah IV: Wow boring.

meh, talk no jutsu have been the strongest jutsu in Naruto universe all along. And Naruto shows potential for saving the world due to his talent at this jutsu.

Quincies: We took your powers away so we would be weaker when we killed you... yeah think about that for a minute...

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?

AIZEN MADE MORE SENSE THAN THIS LACKLUSTER CRAP THEY CALL A STORY ARC!!!

Bleach, where stuff just happens for the hell of it.

Nice chapter of Bleach. Finally we're going to see all-out fights.

Hei-ho: the tug-of-ninja-war!
    And now, at least another chapter of boring talk... but maybe more than one, until the final conversion.
    Then Madara.
    Then Sasuke will do something stupid again.
    Then... better not think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Panekai View Post
    Y'know, the big empty white space thing showing Naruto and all his friends happens waaay to often to have any impact whatsoever. Assuming it had any to begin with. Also talk-no-jutsu. This series is just beyond predictable.
    This is no longer predicable writing. WE are now writing Naruto. The crap is flowing out of us. We are become Kishi. Happy Halloween kiddies
    http://w11.zetaboards.com/OnePieceNewWorld/index/

Quote Originally Posted by The Laughing Man View Post
    Let's just be honest here: The Watchmen movie was a complete and utter, extremely boring, blue man penis filled abomination.
    And I don't even feel this way, it's just a hilarious quote.

"Stop... Don't come inside me!"

Naruto for crappiest hentai manga ever!

Also, lolBleach...

So basically , the bankai stealing had no point to it whatsoever from the quincy perspective , and only served to power up the shinigami via hollowification.And there's literally no negative consequence to getting hollowified now? Shitsu seems all fine and dandy posing about.

Kubo, the plot can't get more contrived than this.

Quote Originally Posted by shashank41 View Post
    So basically , the bankai stealing had no point to it whatsoever from the quincy perspective , and only served to power up the shinigami via hollowification.And there's literally no negative consequence to getting hollowified now? Shitsu seems all fine and dandy posing about.

Kubo, the plot can't get more contrived than this.
    The point he wants to get clear to them, no matter what they try, no matter if they power up from losing their bankai, it won't be enough.

The Quincy changed, they evolved, their powers developed in a manner the shinigami couldn't comprehend , where as shinigami hvae been the same for 1000s of years....barely changing, over reliant on their bankai.

Also, i was worried for a moment Miss Bambieta Basterbine would die, i like the little psycho and with a name like that...well its really awesome..

"good guys" powerup, enemies powerup, good powers up more, enemies powerup even higher, ichigo saves the day. So yeah, how the **** has the SS lasted as long as it has if the Captains are useless (seems like this is repeated every single arc)?

Bleach, where stuff just happens for the hell of it
    Kubo: still creating chapters by randomly pulling ideas from his "My Big Box of Ideas for this Week's Chapter" (we can only hope he wrote, "The End is Nigh: End the series in 10 chapters or less!", on one of those slips of paper and pulls it soon)

Quote Originally Posted by LightningAce View Post
    The point he wants to get clear to them, no matter what they try, no matter if they power up from losing their bankai, it won't be enough.

The Quincy changed, they evolved, their powers developed in a manner the shinigami couldn't comprehend , where as shinigami hvae been the same for 1000s of years....barely changing, over reliant on their bankai.

Also, i was worried for a moment Miss Bambieta Basterbine would die, i like the little psycho and with a name like that...well its really awesome..
    So in short: another unnecessary-overly-complicated scheme to have the Shinigamis feeling despair, and teaching them a lesson before killing them?

Quote Originally Posted by ponx View Post
    So in short: another unnecessary-overly-complicated scheme to have the Shinigamis feeling despair, and teaching them a lesson before killing them?
    sure, why not? 16 char

This week in Bleach: Quincies finally remember that they have insanely broken abilities to use.

Also, the whole bankai stealing becomes increasingly ridiculous.

"We stole them so that you could feel despair, so you could regain them and feel hope, so we could transform and you could despair again!!!"

And we have a new villain who goes "yeah, I predicted that! The shinigami would not be idle!"
    SS didn't do dick about it, except get bailed out by a guy they exiled.

And Hey brilliant strategist Ywhach, notice how the soldiers you've lost so far have been the ones to do the whole bankai stealing thing?
    How about, and this might be insane to you,
    - Quincies steal bankais
    - Leaves medallions at home- Fights weakened shinigami at full power.

OR they could give the medallions to lesser quincies, or have them steal them in the first place.

The thought that some people still think that Naruto and Bleach are good Mangas fucking scare me.

Hidden:
    This phony honor code that puts you on your throne, a double standard you invoke when you want~

To show you the futility of trying anything at all against me, I will steal your strongest weapon , to ensure you can't train with that , and make you train the skills you haven't been utilizing efficiently for over a 1000 years.

Oh and 3 days should be enough to compensate for the 1000 years of training we received. You all are supposed to fall into despair from this , coz it wasn't like I needed to steal the bankai of the strongest guy among you to beat him.

Hunter X Hunter X Hunter JarmenKell's Avatar

Ishida is just chilling and watching the show.

I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

Damn!! that's deep.. you must be a genius..

yeah.. i really like her name.. lol

You know, I wish Kishi would throw in some more symbolism regarding Obito and Naruto. I'm not sure I get it yet.

Its like...theres some... vague similarities? Or something?

Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    You know, I wish Kishi would throw in some more symbolism regarding Obito and Naruto. I'm not sure I get it yet.

Its like...theres some... vague similarities? Or something?
    Both want to be hokage. Just that.

I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

Closed Thread

Thread Information