Closed Thread
Page 93 of 502 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 193 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Nah and Blah IV: Wow boring.

No he lived in district 69 before he became a shinigami. As did blackhaired Ichigo which is why he admired Kensei.

Aren't their TWO black haired Ichigo's now?

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    I think three now, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    This one should be called Wet Ichigo.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    I wanted to call him emo Ichigo, then I realized the nickname's reserved for tge real ichigo

So Shinigami counter attack begins, and then at the end of the next chapter, the Quincy strike back with their counter attack....becuz its obvious they're gonna whoop those 2 yet again when they release their 'Holy form' or w.e u wanna call it. I want to see Ice boy-wonder get whooped really badly. I wanna see Komamura die as well.

At this rate we'll never see hte Royal Guard in action or Urahara's buddy Tessai [Former captain of the Kido corps ]- who's clearly a badass with Kido which every shinigami conveniently seems to have forgotten to use during battle...

The other one being Renji ?

Or d'you mean that stupid ass "final" technique that didn't even finish Aizen off ?

Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    Technically Renji has red-actually, it doesn't matter. Take away the eyebrows and remove the tattoos, you've got another Ichigo.

Where's that gif that shows all those male Bleach characters in white suits, and little facial things are altered to turn one into the other?

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    How does procreation work in soul society...?
    When a mommy shinigami and daddy shinigami love each other very much....

Or d'you mean that stupid ass "final" technique that didn't even finish Aizen off ?
    I believe he's referring to Hisagi and Kaien.

Of course, with Kaien, the similarity was intentional, and then it turned that they're related probably and what is this I don't even...

Haven't read the devilish duo in a very long time, have they started their slow and clumsy descents to cancellation yet?
    ★ Better signature TBA: Never ★

Quote Originally Posted by Pix View Post
    Haven't read the devilish duo in a very long time, have they started their slow and clumsy descents to cancellation yet?
    Sadly, even with Bleach's anime cancelled, I think both of them have done too much for the magazine for them to ever be cancelled.

But they are both at least in their final arcs. Bleach could still continue a while with Kubo's pacing, but Naruto, with any luck, should be over within a year.

As for their quality, Naruto has been trapped in an atrociously slow-paced battle for about a year now, and Bleach, after returning from a 6 week long hiatus, has entered Fake Karakura Town War Mk. II, and immediately reversed a plot point that could have at least provided some tension.

The fake Karakura town thing is a really marvelous example of a bad author erasing all tension.

"Hmm, how to make this battle engrossing and full of consequence? Ah yes, I'll not make it the real town they live in, but a fake one."

See also George Lucas deciding to have his big prequel war be made up of 99% fake people and robots.

The fake Karakura town thing is a really marvelous example of a bad author erasing all tension.

"Hmm, how to make this battle engrossing and full of consequence? Ah yes, I'll not make it the real town they live in, but a fake one."

See also George Lucas deciding to have his big prequel war be made up of 99% fake people and robots.
    And for added bonus, let's make every single thing that happens there utterly pointless since Aizen could have left at any time !

And for added bonus, let's make every single thing that happens there utterly pointless since Aizen could have left at any time !
    Of course, the defense would be "Aizen needed to evolve!".....which is crap when you consider how powerful he is without Shikai, let alone with it.

A guy telling Naruto "Stop don't come inside me!" and then the following panel has Naruto smiling.

Just what I expected to read in a chapter of Naruto.

Naruto: I'll take that mask off your face

Obito doesn't have a mask on. Naruto already broke it.

Naruto is going to rip the flesh off Obito's face.

This just reached a whole new level...

Oh so THAT'S how the power of friendship moral comes full circle. With some ridiculous tug of war thing.

And now Naruto will tear will rip Obito's figurative mask off and reveal his true self!

....San Francisco isn't this gay.

There it is, the long awaited talk no jutsu.

And the worst part about this all is....Madara is still here. Which MEANS...expect another year of weird transformations, power ups, and the talk no jutsu finale. Oh and lets not forget the foreshadowing villainy of Sasuke. Oh boy, will that be a treat. The promised Naruto vs Sasuke thing which will be a predictable drag as well.

Y'know, the big empty white space thing showing Naruto and all his friends happens waaay to often to have any impact whatsoever. Assuming it had any to begin with. Also talk-no-jutsu. This series is just beyond predictable.

Closed Thread

Thread Information