Closed Thread
Page 91 of 502 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 191 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Nah and Blah IV: Still bored.

Quote Originally Posted by Condoriano View Post
    He's freakin' King COLD :P If he'd care, everyone would care.
    No, you just don't understand his character.

King Cold's problem was caring to much for his wife, and it turned him into the cold being we see today. He also subconsiously punished himself for his neglect of Freezer, which is why he didn't attempt to transform against Trunks. He allowed himself to get killed as retributions for his actions. His pleading with Trunks was not actually for his life, but for a second chance to see his family again.

King Cold is one of the deepest characters in Dragonball, if not manga history, and that's not even going into his allusions to MacBeth.

I can't believe Dragonball wasn't a seinen manga, it goes to such lengths and depth that I'm not suprised it goes over people's heads.
    if you want to check out my game progress: http://soggybreadgm.tumblr.com/

Discovered Stowaway killerbee1000's Avatar

Default Re: Nah and Blah IV: Wow boring.

So Obito was defeated by lolfriendship. I just hope the fight against him is finally over. And where did his DNA sword come from?

from NF....

“When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    10/10 for that ending.
    if you want to check out my game progress: http://soggybreadgm.tumblr.com/

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by killerbee1000 View Post
    So Obito was defeated by lolfriendship. I just hope the fight against him is finally over. And where did his DNA sword come from?
    Even if he's defeated, the fight is not over, remember Madara?

You think Madara's body doesn't have room for Obito's face?

Quote Originally Posted by Darth View Post
    Wow. Just... wow. You know what, I'm suprised, but I actually kinda liked a Bleach chapter. Or maybe that's just the fact that I read Naruto first, and after that everything else seems wonderfull.
    Let's go problem for problem, shall we.

Naruto.

Sasuke can use the same technique that Madara used during the fight with Hashirama. A technique that nobody else used, like, ever. And he managed to get it right on the first try. And somehow he knows that it's Madaras technique, even though, as we already stated, it was used once, during a fight with Hashirama. Or was the First Hokage during that flashback like: "Oh, and then Madara used that awesome technique to clad Nine Tails in the Sussano." and Sasuke was like "Yeah, I can totaly do that too."? Also, Naruto Nine-Tails Mode isn't flesh and bones, like others, but chakra. How do you clad chakra in the armor made of chakra?

Let's move on. Obito pulls the sword literaly out of his ass. Sword that was never mentioned before, even though it seems to be most important tool of the Sage of the Six Paths, one that he used to create the world. It is a sword of soul, which makes the idea that Kubo is throwning ideas towards Kishi much more plausible. However, how did Obito obtained it? Does it come with the job? Not going to explain that? Okay, it's a poorly defined mcguffin, moving on.

But man oh man, was I not expecting what comes next. Naruto creates rasengans for the all of his friends (with the exception of Sakura. Are you even suprised?). And really, that's all they do. They hold rasengans. That is all they do. Which makes the whole thing about friendship even more nonsensical. All they accomplish... ALL they accomplish is the destruction of what one wall. Which they needed to use Narutos power for. And duet Naruto-Sasuke one hits Obito. Some god he turned out to be. Which means that Madara will now enter the field and level it. Also, it would appear that being Ten-tails Jinchuriki makes you unable to use any other abillities you have. Like being intangable. Or absorbing ninjutsu. Or Shinra Tensei. Evidently he forgot he had those.
    Kishi has definitely been taking tips from Kubo.

You see the things that actually allowed said character to become the big bad and be such a formidable opponent? Forget about those. Have the guy transform a couple of times and then graft an unrecognisable generic moveset onto them.

Obito 10 tails form = Aizen condom form.
    "Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!" - Auron

Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    You think Madara's body doesn't have room for Obito's face?
    There's still an open place in his other nipple.
    So it can still happen, so it took two years to beat Obito(and he can still last a few chapters), so two more years for Madara?

I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

Stay foxy out there! Kitsune Inferno's Avatar

DNA sword was no match for DNA digivolved Narusuke and Unmentionable Friends

Quote Originally Posted by RobZilla View Post
    Obito 10 tails form = Aizen condom form.
    Don't say that, that means that there are still in the work the MulletAizen Form, the Butterfree Form and the Tentacle Rape Butterfly Form, and Bondage Form.

Shipmate

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    Don't say that, that means that there are still in the work the MulletAizen Form, the Butterfree Form and the Tentacle Rape Butterfly Form, and Bondage Form.
    Madara himself has us covered with these.

So Kishimoto was trolling his readers all along.

Good to know.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by RobZilla View Post
    Kishi has definitely been taking tips from Kubo.

You see the things that actually allowed said character to become the big bad and be such a formidable opponent? Forget about those. Have the guy transform a couple of times and then graft an unrecognisable generic moveset onto them.
    I forgot about Izanagi. You know, the technique that let's you dodge any attack you want, the one that Obito evidently has perfected?

Wait...

I have a moment of fridge brilliance.

They just weaponised the possible past. They distracted Obito with the images of the past that could have been, so he didn't have time to counter their attack with the one of the few options he did have. They used his fixation on the past to defeat him in the present.

Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/553/14

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/553/14

Except, you know, the self conscious human-like personality that is the source of the bankai ?
    Wasn't that ... the point?

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    For all the babble about "friendship in your heart is magic"...was there anything the Konoha rookies did, that any 9 random ninja mooks couldn't have done?
    This isn't exactly a triumphant teamwork combination of the heroes individual skills for the big finale, Kishi
    But, it's not presented as that.

Quote Originally Posted by Supernova122 View Post
    Wasn't that ... the point?
    I was commenting on Chinese Guy being surprised at the possibility of the swords having a will of their own.

Which seeing they were able to somehow steal the full release of a sword spirit and not the first release yet leave the sword powers somehow intact, is a thing they should probably know.

Especially since they were in SS "from the begining".

They're hardcore Yhwach-ists. Yhwach-ism doesn't allow for false idols like 'sword spirits' which got retconned into being part of the wielder's soul all along.

Default Re: Nah and Blah IV: Still bored.

Quote Originally Posted by pyromonki View Post
    No, you just don't understand his character.

King Cold's problem was caring to much for his wife, and it turned him into the cold being we see today. He also subconsiously punished himself for his neglect of Freezer, which is why he didn't attempt to transform against Trunks. He allowed himself to get killed as retributions for his actions. His pleading with Trunks was not actually for his life, but for a second chance to see his family again.

King Cold is one of the deepest characters in Dragonball, if not manga history, and that's not even going into his allusions to MacBeth.

I can't believe Dragonball wasn't a seinen manga, it goes to such lengths and depth that I'm not suprised it goes over people's heads.
    Stumbled into the thread finding this as first comment on the current page. LOL
    3DS friend code: 2964-8756-2295
    Games: Pokemon Y & Alpha Sapphire

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    Isn't that Shiranui Genma?

Closed Thread

Thread Information