Closed Thread
Page 87 of 502 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 137 187 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

  1. #1721

    Default Re: Nah and Blah IV: Wow boring.

    Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    Why d'you guys not tell me Bleach is out ?
    Who knows.......

  2. #1722

    Default Re: Nah and Blah IV: Wow boring.

    http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/553/14

    http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/553/14

    Except, you know, the self conscious human-like personality that is the source of the bankai ?

    http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/553/19

    Oh no ! If only I had the ability to easily absorb spirit particles which is what all animate and inanimate objects in this dimension are made out of, including my opponent, oh woe with me !

  3. #1723

    Default

    Well, that was close.

    For a second there I thought soi fon's vc was actually going to have to step up and not be useless.

    And for someone who, apparently, hates their bankai because it goes against their entire fighting style, soi fon sure can't beat an enemy without it.

    Good god I hate everything about soi fon and her squad.

    Edit: really hope machine gun quincy isn't dead. His design was actually sweet in this chapter (-_-)

    Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

  4. #1724
    Discovered Stowaway Haros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK

    Default Re: Nah and Blah IV: Wow boring.

    Quote Originally Posted by the deck error View Post
    Well, that was close.

    For a second there I thought soi fon's vc was actually going to have to step up and not be useless.

    And for someone who, apparently, hates their bankai because it goes against their entire fighting style, soi fon sure can't beat an enemy without it.

    Good god I hate everything about soi fon and her squad.

    Edit: really hope machine gun quincy isn't dead. His design was actually sweet in this chapter (-_-)

    Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
    funny part is that her shikai is way more powerful than her bankai. You know that crap "if i touch the same place twice you will die". But no i have to get to my bankai because its impossible to kill any enemy without it.

    edit. Nah and Blah IV: Its all in genes

  5. #1725
    Discovered Stowaway pRopaaNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Latvia

    Default Re: Nah and Blah IV: Wow boring.

    Quote Originally Posted by Haros View Post
    funny part is that her shikai is way more powerful than her bankai. You know that crap "if i touch the same place twice you will die". But no i have to get to my bankai because its impossible to kill any enemy without it.
    Her shikai is overrated and isn't as efficient as you say. Otherwise she would have used it instead of shunkou and bankai.

  6. #1726

    Default Re: Nah and Blah IV: Wow boring.

    Nucleic Acids and Beings: The secret to good plot lines

    Seriously wtf is that DNA sword.

  7. #1727
    Discovered Stowaway Bigivel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Portugal

    Default Re: Nah and Blah IV: Wow boring.

    Quote Originally Posted by pRopaaNS View Post
    Her shikai is overrated and isn't as efficient as you say. Otherwise she would have used it instead of shunkou and bankai.
    Supposedly her Shikai was pretty good to kill individual people while her Bankai to kill people in a area. You could say her Bankai is stronger, but against only one enemy she could very well do with only her shikai.
    The question is, why doesn't she use it?

  8. #1728
    Discovered Stowaway Haros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK

    Default Re: Nah and Blah IV: Wow boring.

    Quote Originally Posted by pRopaaNS View Post
    Her shikai is overrated and isn't as efficient as you say. Otherwise she would have used it instead of shunkou and bankai.
    overrated? Please do tell how exactly. You know nothing about it except the explanation you got the first time which pretty much was op against any single opponent.

    Quote Originally Posted by BernieCrane View Post
    Nucleic Acids and Beings: The secret of Excalibur
    Seriously wtf is that DNA sword.
    fixed it for you.

  9. #1729

    Default Re: Nah and Blah IV: Wow boring.

    Quote Originally Posted by Haros View Post
    fixed it for you.
    much better. merci.

  10. #1730
    Discovered Stowaway pRopaaNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Latvia

    Default Re: Nah and Blah IV: Wow boring.

    Quote Originally Posted by Haros View Post
    overrated? Please do tell how exactly. You know nothing about it except the explanation you got the first time which pretty much was op against any single opponent.
    Why do I have to explain... Aizen nullified its effect and proved that it isn't as powerful as she claimed for it to be. Besides, if it was then she wouldn't be so focused on attacking vitals with it, like she did vs Yourichi, arrancar and Aizen.
    Either way if we assume that quincies have similiar level of speed with captains, then getting 2 hits in same place under fair conditions shouldn't be possible, not until they let their guard down. However this quincy knew about her abilities and he uses ranged attacks, so it isn't a viable tactic to attempt to fight him with that shikai and instead it's a risky task to even get close to him. She can't block his attacks with that skikai after all.

    Do I need to explain how her bankai is more effective than her shikai still? All she have to do is to aim and pull the trigger.

  11. #1731
    Discovered Stowaway Haros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK

    Default Re: Nah and Blah IV: Wow boring.

    Quote Originally Posted by pRopaaNS View Post
    Why do I have to explain... Aizen nullified its effect and proved that it isn't as powerful as she claimed for it to be. Besides, if it was then she wouldn't be so focused on attacking vitals with it, like she did vs Yourichi, arrancar and Aizen.
    Either way if we assume that quincies have similiar level of speed with captains, then getting 2 hits in same place under fair conditions shouldn't be possible, not until they let their guard down. However this quincy knew about her abilities and he uses ranged attacks, so it isn't a viable tactic to attempt to fight him with that shikai and instead it's a risky task to even get close to him. She can't block his attacks with that skikai after all.

    Do I need to explain how her bankai is more effective than her shikai still? All she have to do is to aim and pull the trigger.
    @aizen was a special case so you cant compare him to the rest
    i really dont want to join a stupid argument about things i dont care but wasnt it stated that she is proud of her speed and that she is by far fastest of the captains. excluding an option before trying it is just plain wrong

  12. #1732
    Discovered Stowaway pRopaaNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Latvia

    Default Re: Nah and Blah IV: Wow boring.

    Quote Originally Posted by Haros View Post
    @aizen was a special case so you cant compare him to the rest
    i really dont want to join a stupid argument about things i dont care but wasnt it stated that she is proud of her speed and that she is by far fastest of the captains. excluding an option before trying it is just plain wrong
    I think that was very early in series when she was still a pretty cocky brat.
    Stupid argument? I don't really understand what do you mean by that, except for you not wanting to bother discussing Bleach.
    Aizen said that he nullfillied it easily with his reiatsu. Quincies have been freely studying shinigami's abilities for xxx years, including all their battles. The main problem is that before all events on manga began, most captains were OP enough with too few threatening enemies, so it's very likely that they didn't have a decent battle experience for gettng to know limits of their abilities. For someone with such level of power as those captains it would be easy to degrade their basic understanding of combat, since they don't have to worry about efficiency of their techniques for enemies not being able to keep up with them anyway.

  13. #1733
    Discovered Stowaway Bigivel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Portugal

    Default Re: Nah and Blah IV: Wow boring.

    Quote Originally Posted by pRopaaNS View Post
    Why do I have to explain... Aizen nullified its effect and proved that it isn't as powerful as she claimed for it to be. Besides, if it was then she wouldn't be so focused on attacking vitals with it, like she did vs Yourichi, arrancar and Aizen.
    Either way if we assume that quincies have similiar level of speed with captains, then getting 2 hits in same place under fair conditions shouldn't be possible, not until they let their guard down. However this quincy knew about her abilities and he uses ranged attacks, so it isn't a viable tactic to attempt to fight him with that shikai and instead it's a risky task to even get close to him. She can't block his attacks with that skikai after all.

    Do I need to explain how her bankai is more effective than her shikai still? All she have to do is to aim and pull the trigger.
    The best way to fight a long range enemy is getting close to him, just Saying!

  14. #1734
    Discovered Stowaway pRopaaNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Latvia

    Default Re: Nah and Blah IV: Wow boring.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigivel View Post
    The best way to fight a long range enemy is getting close to him, just Saying!
    He doesn't shoot just from his arms, he shoots from everywhere on his body.

  15. #1735
    Discovered Stowaway Haros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK

    Default Re: Nah and Blah IV: Wow boring.

    Quote Originally Posted by pRopaaNS View Post
    Stupid argument?
    i just mean that its bleach and there is nothing concrete in the manga. thats why any discussion cant be based on anything. Kubo will just come and say you "know that thing i wrote earlier about 1+1=2 well fuck it none of it is true its actually 1+1=5".

  16. #1736
    Division Commander Daz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Limbo

    Default Re: Nah and Blah IV: Wow boring.

    Quote Originally Posted by pRopaaNS View Post
    Her shikai is overrated and isn't as efficient as you say. Otherwise she would have used it instead of shunkou and bankai.
    This is not argumentation! And you know what our problem is? That her shikai is super efficient and she completely neglected to use it!

    Quote Originally Posted by pRopaaNS View Post
    Why do I have to explain... Aizen nullified its effect and proved that it isn't as powerful as she claimed for it to be.
    Aizen was fucking Aizen, and he very specifically did not get hit by it (Hinamori pincushion, remember?). He used his haxx hypnosis to dodge an obscenely powerful insta-kill ability- an ability Soifon chose to use against him over her bankai. What does that tell you about her shikais effectiveness?

    Quote Originally Posted by pRopaaNS View Post
    Besides, if it was then she wouldn't be so focused on attacking vitals with it, like she did vs Yourichi, arrancar and Aizen.
    What? The whole point of the Yourichi battle was that the latter got covered head to toe in "first-hit" marks. By the end, Soifon could have hit Yourichi almost anywhere on her body and won. With the arrancar, it just goes to show that with her super speed, she can literally unify the two-hit kill into a 1 hit unblockable kill.

    Quote Originally Posted by pRopaaNS View Post
    Either way if we assume that quincies have similiar level of speed with captains, then getting 2 hits in same place under fair conditions shouldn't be possible, not until they let their guard down.
    You mean like the time Soifon punched Roboquincy in the gut with her superspeed? Where she could have just as easily insta-killed him like that arrancar? And boy howdy the quincy was a speedster, not dodging an incredibly obvious bazooka shot slowly aimed by a half dead opponent.

    Quote Originally Posted by pRopaaNS View Post
    However this quincy knew about her abilities and he uses ranged attacks, so it isn't a viable tactic to attempt to fight him with that shikai and instead it's a risky task to even get close to him.
    She did get close to him. And closing the distance to someone using ranged attacks is the opposite of a bad idea, its not like he was fucking barragan where standing next to him was a problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by pRopaaNS View Post
    She can't block his attacks with that skikai after all.
    She can "Block" tentacles and energy beams with her shitty bazooka, which is far more cumbersome and less mobile than her usual fighting style?

    Quote Originally Posted by pRopaaNS View Post
    Do I need to explain how her bankai is more effective than her shikai still? All she have to do is to aim and pull the trigger.
    ITS JUST A FUCKING BEAM SPAM. Literally just a roided up bazooka, and for all its hype it wasn't what finished barragan despite a direct hit. And a big, extremely obvious bazooka does not mesh well with Soifons hypersonic fighting style, where she can blitz past an opponent and leave them instantly dead in her wake, like the time she totally did that, and just like she could have done here.

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    The worst thing is that there isn't even a throwaway "why I didn't use my shikai" explanation. Its not even mentioned as a potential option for Soifon.
    Last edited by Daz; October 16th, 2013 at 03:44 AM.

  17. #1737
    Secret bases Smiley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Back to my devil fruit

    Default Re: Nah and Blah IV: Wow boring.

    Yay the rookies are doing something, it just hard to understand who was who the all time.
    So this why Neji is dead, not enough tails for everyone.

    I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

  18. #1738
    Division Commander Daz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Limbo

    Default Re: Nah and Blah IV: Wow boring.

    I'm not sure why they were needed in the tails at all

    Like, they all...activated the rasengans? They jumped out of the tails into the shield? The Kyusanoo couldn't just shoot rasengans from the tails?

    Eh whatever, seems like a "decisive blow" at least. Now Obito can wallow in redemption-pity for a few months, while Madara usurps his position as Main Baddie (no one seriously believes this is the end, right?)

  19. #1739
    Discovered Stowaway Bigivel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Portugal

    Default Re: Nah and Blah IV: Wow boring.

    Quote Originally Posted by pRopaaNS View Post
    He doesn't shoot just from his arms, he shoots from everywhere on his body.
    That doesn't change anything! Targeting moving things closer is harder.

  20. #1740
    Discovered Stowaway pRopaaNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Latvia

    Default Re: Nah and Blah IV: Wow boring.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    This is not argumentation! And you know what our problem is? That her shikai is super efficient and she completely neglected to use it!
    It's same level of argumentation as stating that "her shikai is super efficient", although I guess you think that way because she had said few cocky lines during early stage of series.


    Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    Aizen was fucking Aizen, and he very specifically did not get hit by it (Hinamori pincushion, remember?). He used his haxx hypnosis to dodge an obscenely powerful insta-kill ability- an ability Soifon chose to use against him over her bankai. What does that tell you about her shikais effectiveness?
    He said that he nullified it with his reiatsu and that shinigami fights are fights of reiatsu. When he said that, I remembered that in her fight vs Yourichi she said that she had finally mastered her shikai, therefore I made a speculation it's more likely because her amount of reiatsu is grown, hence she became more powerful in comparison with victims of this ability. Therefore I think that it's very likely that this ability don't work against opponents with sufficient amount of reiatsu to nullify it.



    Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    What? The whole point of the Yourichi battle was that the latter got covered head to toe in "first-hit" marks. By the end, Soifon could have hit Yourichi almost anywhere on her body and won. With the arrancar, it just goes to show that with her super speed, she can literally unify the two-hit kill into a 1 hit unblockable kill.
    I think you're misunderstanding something. Real fighters aren't playing around like this, she went for kill seriously, but ended up missing her mark hit by hit. She eventually concluded that her shikai isn't enough to beat Yourichi and therefore switched to shunko. Fighters exchanging over 9000 blows is something introduced by fillers in anime in order to drag episodes longer.


    Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    You mean like the time Soifon punched Roboquincy in the gut with her superspeed? Where she could have just as easily insta-killed him like that arrancar? And boy howdy the quincy was a speedster, not dodging an incredibly obvious bazooka shot slowly aimed by a half dead opponent.



    She did get close to him. And closing the distance to someone using ranged attacks is the opposite of a bad idea, its not like he was fucking barragan where standing next to him was a problem.
    It was before she figured out his real strength, so she wasn't too worried about risks of getting close. Once he started using his full power, it became into a different story.
    Well, good luck at trying to dance to dodge shotgun barrel aimed at your legs.



    Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    She can "Block" tentacles and energy beams with her shitty bazooka, which is far more cumbersome and less mobile than her usual fighting style?
    ? Why would she use her "bazooka" to block anything, it's a weapon to kill with 1 shot.



    Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    ITS JUST A FUCKING BEAM SPAM. Literally just a roided up bazooka, and for all its hype it wasn't what finished barragan despite a direct hit. And a big, extremely obvious bazooka does not mesh well with Soifons hypersonic fighting style, where she can blitz past and apponent and leave them instantly dead in her wake, like the time she totally did that, and just like she could have done her.
    Obviously is not, because she wouldn't fire it if she didn't have confidence for it to hit its target. I think you've watched too much anime where it is animated in way like it appears to be dodgeable.



    Quote Originally Posted by Bigivel View Post
    That doesn't change anything! Targeting moving things closer is harder.
    Like I wrote about dancing to dodge a shotgun...
    This crap that closing in to ranged enemy is way to go is because once you get close they're forced to use their arms for defense instead of shooting. He don't have such flaw and can shoot various things from many parts and angles of his body.

Closed Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts