Closed Thread
Page 86 of 502 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 136 186 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Nah and Blah IV: Wow boring.

This is my reaction to 9/11 Conspiracy Theories.

Quote Originally Posted by RollingStone View Post
    This is my reaction to 9/11 Conspiracy Theories.

it's honestly sad how many people belive this shit, and I'm already hearing stuff about the marathon bombers being innocent, like government agents were seen putting back packs into those garbage cans, then when you ask them what about the pictures of the Terrorists putting the bags in the garbage can they say it's to convenient for them to have been caught on camera, it seems fishy... but of course it doesn't seem the least bit ridiculous to them that government agents wouldn't have delted such video footage or planned it out better so they never got caught.... it's really fucking stupid

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicań of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

Default Re: Nah and Blah IV: Still bored.

Quote Originally Posted by choperman View Post
    this is a stupid statement,
    This is not the best way to start a post.

if you spend enough time and effort (and for some, smoking enough weed) you can find symbolism in anything. A good enough writer could watch shawshank redemption and find a way to twist the words to talking about how it's supporting fascism and the nanzi regime if they wanted to. All they have to do is find a few instances they can vaguely make coincide and ignore any of the obvious messages of being about hope and not giving up, and maybe throw in one instance where they show that and then throw in a counter argument, which of course if anyone sensible was stating there opinion they'd rip it apart... but there not and your hearing a one sided argument
    I do really doubt anyone could manage that lol.

so my point is even though you can make an argument about something being symbolic and meaningful it can be utter bullshit and malarkey... and people are stupid enough to believe it so long as no one with common sense, decent debate skills, and the need to educate the unenlightened, comes along and rips there theory to shreds.... and sadly there are still people stupid enough to believe it
    I don't know if you just completely missed the point of my post or what. The perceived symbolism not holding up to scrutiny due to factors inside the work are one thing. Given that it does (and I didn't actually read the super long thing in the first place), it doesn't really matter whether or not it was intentional; it still holds water as an interpretation.

in short, don't buy into crappy symbolism that isn't there, ridiculous conspiracy theories, anything written in a tabloid magazine or Reese Witherspoon
    Same again; I'm assuming it is there.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    Tell 'em... that you have crappy tastes.

It's Nardo's BIRTHDAY?! And...we're doing nothing? How disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by valiantt View Post
    It's Nardo's BIRTHDAY?! And...we're doing nothing? How disappointing.
    This kid has the right idea

Apparently it's been Naruto's birthday for the last like fifty chapters but nobody cares and still doesn't care.

The art was really good; content was slightly above average. My opinion, of course.
    Ocean Guide
    "The ocean sees the beginning of the world,
    and the ocean knows the end of the world.
    Thus, it calls us towards the way we must take.
    Thus, it leads us towards a proper world."

What the hell happened lol? So much monologue and dialogue lately, yhis is getting nowhere. And where did that sword come from? Or yhis ugly form?

The Tetsuo Ishimaru of AP Gizmo's Avatar

I like that Naruto's "closest friends" decided to help defeat Obito (even though I think that technically any 9 random people would've suffied), and yet Sakura still did nothing but watch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwing
    Stay focused, cause right now you have a decision to make. Are you a man perpetually looking back at what heĺs lost, or a man looking forward, to what he might become?

Another flashback incoming in Naruto or is this fight finished?

This chapter had Kyubi-Cloaked-Tenten. I'm satisfied!

I snorted at Obitos DNA sword

and I still don't fully grasp why absorbing the Juubi gives you the powers of the sage. I get that he's the son of someone who ate the holy chakra fruit but...that fruit was removed from the Juubi. When was Juubi + sage mixed up again?

Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    I snorted at Obitos DNA sword

and I still don't fully grasp why absorbing the Juubi gives you the powers of the sage. I get that he's the son of someone who ate the holy chakra fruit but...that fruit was removed from the Juubi. When was Juubi + sage mixed up again?
    The logic about Juubi and Sage of six path make as much logic as the bible! Like, Sage of six path created the world with that sword, but before that the world already existed!

P.S: People that believe in the bible and this it makes a lot of logic, please don't attack me, I don't want to enter into that kind of discussion here!

So many holes to fill the holes that needed to be filled.

Don't care, this was cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
    I like that Naruto's "closest friends" decided to help defeat Obito (even though I think that technically any 9 random people would've suffied), and yet Sakura still did nothing but watch.
    and Neji is still dead.

isn't that Sage was the Juubi's jinchuuriki.. that was their connection.. even without his mom ate chakra fruit bullshit story, sage was already connected with juubi in the first place..

on this week chapter, i don't know which one is worst, Fairy tail friendship solve everything or take this in your face fake friendship in this week naruto.

Why d'you guys not tell me Bleach is out ?

*goes to read*

Closed Thread

Thread Information