Closed Thread
Page 82 of 502 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 132 182 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

  1. #1621

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV: I'm so bored! ...a week of silence?

    Quote Originally Posted by pyromonki View Post
    What the fuck is a hollow antibody?
    if you were paying attention. if a Quincy were to come into contact with a hollow essence would cause them to rot away into nothing. which was why they didn't steal the resurreccions from the arrancars. so by hollowfying the Banki that the Quincy's already stole, and if the it is actived by them ,the Banki in question would act as a poison to Quincys. thus putting the Quincy had a disadvantage, being unable to steal and/or use Bankai at all.
    NintendoID: Zodiark14

  2. #1622

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV: I'm so bored! ...a week of silence?

    Ohh Bleach... you just went full retard. Worst chapter of anything that i have ever read. The explanation is just so wrong. But iīm the only one that went WTF with the "magic teleportation" of the black pills in like a second. And the powers of the pills work instantly.. the hell?!

    It would have been funnier, if Urahara said something like.. "sorry i didnīt find any cure for the stolen bankais, but i created an army of super robots to fight the Quincys". If you are going to jump the shark, you do it with some kind of style.

    HEROMAN... ATTACK!!

  3. #1623

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV: I'm so bored! ...a week of silence?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyborg009 View Post
    if you were paying attention. if a Quincy were to come into contact with a hollow essence would cause them to rot away into nothing. which was why they didn't steal the resurreccions from the arrancars. so by hollowfying the Banki that the Quincy's already stole, and if the it is actived by them ,the Banki in question would act as a poison to Quincys. thus putting the Quincy had a disadvantage, being unable to steal and/or use Bankai at all.
    Yeah, I got that.

    But what the fuck is a hollow antibody? It's the silliest shit.
    if you want to check out my game progress: http://soggybreadgm.tumblr.com/

  4. #1624

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV: I'm so bored! ...a week of silence?

    Quote Originally Posted by Benjaman View Post
    Ohh Bleach... you just went full retard. Worst chapter of anything that i have ever read. The explanation is just so wrong. But iīm the only one that went WTF with the "magic teleportation" of the black pills in like a second. And the powers of the pills work instantly.. the hell?!

    It would have been funnier, if Urahara said something like.. "sorry i didnīt find any cure for the stolen bankais, but i created an army of super robots to fight the Quincys". If you are going to jump the shark, you do it with some kind of style.
    Bleach jumped the shark years ago though.

  5. #1625
    Hunter X Hunter X Hunter JarmenKell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Beleriand

    Default Re: Nah and Blah IV: Still bored.

    Apparently the hollows are poisonous viruses that spread some sort of murderous disease?
    The shinigami have antibodies that counteract this poison but quincies don't because they're human.
    Apparently real life biology processes apply in a spiritual world of SOULS.

    Yeah, this doesn't work.

  6. #1626

    Default

    Boy-oh-boy.

    Did urahara pull a kubo and completely forget Chad and orihime in hm?!?!?!

    Will bankai hitsugaya be able to withstand the might of THREE burning fingers?!?!?!?

    Will soi-fon's worthless vc actually step up and do something other than eat crackers??!!

    Find out on the next issue of Bleach.

  7. #1627
    Hunter X Hunter X Hunter JarmenKell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Beleriand

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV: I'm so bored! ...a week of silence?

    Urahara-lol-science is still more interesting than talk no jutsu. Though they are equally bad.

  8. #1628
    Discovered Stowaway Haros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK

    Default Re: Nah and Blah IV: Still bored.

    wasnt urahara banned from entering SS?

  9. #1629

    Default Re: Nah and Blah IV: Still bored.

    Quote Originally Posted by JarmenKell View Post
    Apparently real life biology processes apply in a spiritual world of SOULS.

    Yeah, this doesn't work.
    Heh, not the first time. Ukitake has some....ghost disease.





  10. #1630

    Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV: I'm so bored! ...a week of silence?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aru View Post
    Did we... did we ever did see Urahara experimenting something? How does his lab look like? How can he come up with stuff so quickly? I know he's a genius and everything, but this is just bullshit. You can't come up with a correct answer every time, like he does. And it's always working, he's never wrong! I'd like this guy much more if he gave someone this pill and nstead of a Quincy - a Shinigami would blow up and he just said "sorry, gues I need to work on it a little more, see you in a few hours" and would run away. It's not fun if a character is perfect, and it seems Kubo and Kishi forgot about this, when we look at Bleach and Naruto...
    he's been working on the thing for many days - since the initial invasion happened and yeah we saw Urahara working on the Quincy Bankai stealing medallion.

  11. #1631
    Hunter X Hunter X Hunter JarmenKell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Beleriand

    Default Re: Nah and Blah IV: Still bored.

    Quote Originally Posted by the deck error View Post

    Find out on the 3rd issue of Bleach after this chapter.
    fixed 16chars16chars

  12. #1632

    Default Re: Nah and Blah IV: Still bored.

    I thought bleach was a little more competent than naruto this week. Though one of my gripes with naruto is that it seems like every chapter ends the same. Leaves nothing to be desired.

  13. #1633

    Default Re: Nah and Blah IV: Still bored.

    Urahara is offically worse than Aizen, everything was planned by Aizen but Urahara fix/solve/invent anything... afterall Aizen was brought down by Urahara's sheningans...

    As for this week Naruto...hmm hasnt it been same chapter for 4-5 months now?

  14. #1634

    Default Re: Nah and Blah IV: Still bored.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shandian View Post
    Urahara is offically worse than Aizen, everything was planned by Aizen but Urahara fix/solve/invent anything... afterall Aizen was brought down by Urahara's sheningans...

    As for this week Naruto...hmm hasnt it been same chapter for 4-5 months now?
    Both are amazing in the sheer volume of Kubo not giving a shit.

    But Aizen takes the cake seeing as Urahara never spent over a year of our time with his followers trying to break through an obstacle he could have just walked through at any time.

  15. #1635

    Default Re: Nah and Blah IV: Still bored.

    I think I finally understand what doesn't work about Naruto. Yeah, I know it's bad, but it somehow felt worse lately.

    See, Kishi never takes a brake from the tension and thus - the tension disappeared. Oda knew this - he knew during the CP9 fight with Lucci that the Luffy fight is glorious and long, but we needed to breake the tension sometimes - see what others were doing, what Spandam was doing... he even changed the place of the battle for the fight to feel fresh. It just worked!

    And in Naruto? We're on this hill for A LOT of chapters and we only see what characters are doing there. It felt even "a little" better before, when Kakashi was fighting Obito in another dimension, it was a new place, so it broke the tension of the shitty war.
    Lately it's just the same, nothing happens, nothing changed, it's just looking at guys throwing punches until one of the sides does something - you can't do that for a few months worth of chapters!

  16. #1636

    Default Re: Nah and Blah IV: Still bored.

    The tension is gone because it's literally been the same shit over and over again.

    Power up, some stupid speech, "let's end this!", power up, some stupid speech, "Let's end this!"
    if you want to check out my game progress: http://soggybreadgm.tumblr.com/

  17. #1637

    Default Re: Nah and Blah IV: Still bored.

    I'd like to see one of Naruto's defenders show up here and entertain us a little. The chapters do nothing for us so why not bet on the crazy fans?

  18. #1638

    Default Re: Nah and Blah IV: Still bored.

    Quote Originally Posted by pyromonki View Post
    The tension is gone because it's literally been the same shit over and over again.

    Power up, some stupid speech, "let's end this!", power up, some stupid speech, "Let's end this!"
    Pretty much.

    Kishi wouldn't know a decent cliffhanger if it hit him in the head.

  19. #1639
    King of One Piece Parody Sonic Youth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sweden

    Default Re: Nah and Blah IV: Still bored.

    Maybe the reason Kirge was able to absorb Ayon is because the virus is in the weapons of the hollows.

    And since a bankai is the weapon of a shinigami, if it contains the hollow, you get the virus or some shit.

    While ayon is made of parts of hollow bodies, which is just pure reishi or some shit.
    Who exactly is Mumbo?
    It's OFFICIAL, UsoppXNami 4ever.

  20. #1640
    Discovered Stowaway killerbee1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Joliet, IL

    Default Re: Nah and Blah IV: Still bored.

    Nah and Blah IV: I'll sleep by taking the hax hollow pill.

Closed Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts