Closed Thread
Page 75 of 502 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 175 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV: I'm so bored! ...a week of silence?

So apparently, that's how Kubo is going to write himself out of this bankai mess. Get Urahara. What a convenient plot device, I really think every manga, hell, every story in the world needs an Urahara.

How did Batman escape that nuclear explosion? URAHARA!!
    How did Pell survive that bomb? URAHARA!!

I don't understand how >1 people have the interpretation that captains can't use Kido.

I thought it was pretty clear that conversation was saying nobody else could use the anti-Quincy barrier.

Quote Originally Posted by Supernova122 View Post
    I don't understand how >1 people have the interpretation that captains can't use Kido.

I thought it was pretty clear that conversation was saying nobody else could use the anti-Quincy barrier.
    pretty much yeah.

Also, TOP LEL at this Bleach chapter for the ending. Seriously, why not just have Bazz-B kill him? This is the dumbest shit.

Why give them a chance to get their Bankais back?

I hate stereotypical villain stuff. Fuck Kubo.

As for the Naruto chapter, this is a build up one, so I won't judge it. I just hope the ninjas actually DO SOMETHING THIS TIME.
    if you want to check out my game progress: http://soggybreadgm.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by sealtiel View Post
    First they talked about being hokage
    Minutes later, they just wanted to become naruto's advisor..what a development
    Well, this somehow would have a logic, in real world: let Naruto be the one who shakes hands and smiles in public, while I, character X, hold all the real power and manage the whole village in his stead...

I think it would have been really interesting if Naruto took up Nagato's way of attaining peace and ending the cycle of hatred, by becoming the weapon of mass destruction that Nagato was trying to build(which he actually is right now) and basically scaring everyone into world peace.
    HOW COME LUFFY NEVER KILLS AN ENEMY?
    ODA:ITS BECAUSE IN THAT ERA EVERYONE USES THEIR LIVES TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS. FOR AN ENEMY WHEN THEIR DREAM HAS BEEN SHATTERED,IT IS AS PAINFUL AS DEATH,I BELIEVE FOR A PIRATE NOT TO KILL AN ENEMY , IT'S GIVING THEM A SECOND CHANCE TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS.

Hey, last week we went from Shikamaru dying to Shikamaru getting up and renewing his will to fight. I bet that'll make some fans happy.

Bleach, this was the fastest read I've had yet.

Holy crap this chapter was awful. How is it possible for the final climactic battle of a series to be so fucking slow and unengaging? Theres no sense of tension, or urgency, and this is supposed to be a friggin WAR. The boring ass villains and their absolutely lame goal doesn't help, and the pacing is so bad that we're almost at the exact point where the previous chapter left off. The mindless action isn't even presented that well!

Quote Originally Posted by pyromonki View Post
    As for the Naruto chapter, this is a build up one, so I won't judge it. I just hope the ninjas actually DO SOMETHING THIS TIME.
    No chance mate. No. Chance.

Oh yeah how many of 15 minutes had passed for the damn flower to bloom.

I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    Holy crap this chapter was awful. How is it possible for the final climactic battle of a series to be so fucking slow and unengaging? Theres no sense of tension, or urgency, and this is supposed to be a friggin WAR. The boring ass villains and their absolutely lame goal doesn't help, and the pacing is so bad that we're almost at the exact point where the previous chapter left off. The mindless action isn't even presented that well!
    I take it you intentionally worded that post to make it impossible to tell which of the two you're talking about

Figured Kubo would have Urahara be the literal deus ex machina yet AGAIN.

As for Naruto......*yawn* I'm sleepy. Shikamaru, there's better career options than being Naruto's advisor.

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    Figured Kubo would have Urahara be the literal deus ex machina yet AGAIN.

As for Naruto......*yawn* I'm sleepy. Shikamaru, there's better career options than being Naruto's advisor.
    Nah..advisor means he gets the true power, Naruto would just be a figurehead plus he's smart enough to convince the dumb fuck that he's the one whose actually running things. Naruto would basically be his muscle.
    HOW COME LUFFY NEVER KILLS AN ENEMY?
    ODA:ITS BECAUSE IN THAT ERA EVERYONE USES THEIR LIVES TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS. FOR AN ENEMY WHEN THEIR DREAM HAS BEEN SHATTERED,IT IS AS PAINFUL AS DEATH,I BELIEVE FOR A PIRATE NOT TO KILL AN ENEMY , IT'S GIVING THEM A SECOND CHANCE TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS.

Oh.My.God.

Kubo is planning to let Ichigo use 2 bankai at once.

Somehow, despite the chapter being Hitsugaya-focused, the stupidest part was when Nanao told the Quincy that no other shinigami knows how to make that barrier. Explaining your power to the enemy can be written off as arrogance (though when every single character in the series does it, that's a bit of a stretch), but explaining your weaknesses to your enemy is pure stupidity.

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

Doesn't matter, had Mayuri. Effectively balances negatives.
    Hey you! Let's party!

so.....how exactly is Soifon getting her Bankai back going to help her? it fucking sucks -_-

Quote Originally Posted by pyromonki View Post
    pretty much yeah.

Also, TOP LEL at this Bleach chapter for the ending. Seriously, why not just have Bazz-B kill him? This is the dumbest shit.

Why give them a chance to get their Bankais back?

I hate stereotypical villain stuff. Fuck Kubo.

Quote Originally Posted by kevo_koma View Post
    Nah..advisor means he gets the true power, Naruto would just be a figurehead plus he's smart enough to convince the dumb fuck that he's the one whose actually running things. Naruto would basically be his muscle.
    idea for next arc maybe? shikamaru rebellion arc

Thirty chapters from now, into Minute 3 of the 15 minutes

"YOU CAN DO IT NARUTO!!"

"THANKS, FRIENDS IN NAME ONLY!!"

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    It's gotten so horrid I can't even bring myself to read the chapters anymore

Quote Originally Posted by cloudrivera View Post
    so.....how exactly is Soifon getting her Bankai back going to help her? it fucking sucks -_-
    Better yet, why isn't she using her shikai in the first place?

Closed Thread

Thread Information