Closed Thread
Page 73 of 502 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 123 173 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV: I'm so bored! ...a week of silence?

http://readms.com/r/naruto/649/2084/12 Isn't last panel where Sakura talks nonse is hilariously funny?

lol Kakashi sewing up his wounds....it made my day...

silly Kishi..i bet he will claim Kakashi is using the medic kit given by Rin during his Jounin promotion...
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Intelligence Department, Novus Orbis Librarium

Is it me or is the art worse than usual this week?

Also, I'm just incredibly tired of Naruto doing everything and saving everyone. Fuck this shit.
    "Yes, I'm only bones, but that's because I have an interest... in dieting."

-Gentleman Skeleton Brook

Hey look ! TenTen is in this chapter, and Sakura try to do stuff ! Besides that, still as boring as ever.

Spoiler:

How much time had it been since Kido was last mentioned?

And as expected, Urahara saves the day - and figures out how 1 can recover their stolen bankai. It looks like the real fight can start now.....

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Naruto was a steaming pile of dogshit this week... Please wrap this shit up already, Kishi!

Also, I love how Naruto's will is straining to save Shikamaru but he could give a fuck about the hundreds of other shinobi the tree depleted of chakra.

NARUTO is so AWESOME! He will become Bestest Hogake of entire world! Its so AWESOME that he is being finally praised! I mean he has been praised for over 200 chapters but ITS SO GREAT!...like...yeah.

Nardo just repeated the same crap over and over aka talk and talk to wind up the spirit of ninjas.

Hold on, hold on.... This candle's burned out I won't let it go....

Naruto is becoming so unbearable that I might have to drop it for 100 chapters...I doubt we have gotten any farther even after so many chapters with this pace. Why cant Kishi just wrap this shit up already? Let Naruto beat him and become Supreme Hogake of entire world and just end it.

Quote Originally Posted by Louis-1988 View Post
    Naruto was a steaming pile of dogshit this week... Please wrap this shit up already, Kishi!

Also, I love how Naruto's will is straining to save Shikamaru but he could give a fuck about the hundreds of other shinobi the tree depleted of chakra.
    Not that I'm defending Naruto but come on, what would you do? He knows Shikamaru, he grew up with him, was one of the few people in the beginning of the series who was friendly towards him. Right now Naruto is just been human and not Jesus.
    HOW COME LUFFY NEVER KILLS AN ENEMY?
    ODA:ITS BECAUSE IN THAT ERA EVERYONE USES THEIR LIVES TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS. FOR AN ENEMY WHEN THEIR DREAM HAS BEEN SHATTERED,IT IS AS PAINFUL AS DEATH,I BELIEVE FOR A PIRATE NOT TO KILL AN ENEMY , IT'S GIVING THEM A SECOND CHANCE TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS.

Oh, look, Deus Ex Urahara showed up and no one is shocked.

Also, I'm just laughing at this guy who talks about killing someone with one finger. It's like Kubo did this, because he wanted to draw a single finger as much as possible.
    Oh, and did I miss a chapter? Wasn't Hitsugaya Ace'd by the fire guy? Didn't he put a huge hole in his chest?

Quote Originally Posted by Aru View Post
    Oh, look, Deus Ex Urahara showed up and no one is shocked.

Also, I'm just laughing at this guy who talks about killing someone with one finger. It's like Kubo did this, because he wanted to draw a single finger as much as possible.
    Oh, and did I miss a chapter? Wasn't Hitsugaya Ace'd by the fire guy? Didn't he put a huge hole in his chest?
    Not a huge hole, it was a focused beam......

Quote Originally Posted by Shandian View Post
    Naruto is becoming so unbearable that I might have to drop it for 100 chapters...I doubt we have gotten any farther even after so many chapters with this pace. Why cant Kishi just wrap this shit up already? Let Naruto beat him and become Supreme Hogake of entire world and just end it.
    perhaps Jump/editors are not letting him...
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

"Let's go, guys!"
    "Yeah, let's do this woohoo!"
    "Fuck yeah I'm important!"
    "Kishi remembered my name!"

And one week later half of them is missing and Naruto and his lover are saving the day.

Naruto: Okay chapter I guess. It was about time the generic sea of ninja who we don't really know looked like they were doing something, rather than just the few we know from the leaf or whatever >_>

The Naruto Story being the real unifier, much more than Hashirama's flashback, is quite nice. It wasn't played very well by Kishimoto, but the idea was good. The human story was much more important than some crazy supermen being supermen or something like that.

Anyway, seeing the all those people we know, and more, preparing for an assault on the tree was cool. And Shikamaru's determination too. It's not headed anywhere so exciting - endless chapters of thousands of faceless people trying to chop down a tree is hardly interesting. It would be by far best if we just got like a chapter of that? Maybe mainly focused around co-operative ninjutsu with the Kage and others leading the assault. And then maybe ishi can forget about muddying the water with all these other things and focus on Naruto and Sasuke (... and some others?) versus Obito, and the core theme of this war which is kind of being relegated to the background every now and then.

Lol at the editor comment. "And finally ... ?" as if thsi is about to be over. You meanie you.

---

Kido! Kido exists!! So exciting!

Hitsugaya wasn't dead from one shot to the chest, duh. But then we ahve this chapter which is basically just him getting destroyed. I'm guessing he still isn't dead? No idea where Kubo is going with this but it's too hitting too long now. Apparently Soi Fon got massacred simultaneously. Meanwhile ...

Urahara: I can get your Bankai back!
    Mayuri: But the ones who need it are dead. I can manage without. Go away.
    Urahara: H-hey!

---

Quote Originally Posted by Louis-1988 View Post
    It's pretty weird that you think that's really strange behaviour.

To bad Neji wasn't around when naruto could heal.
    And apperently everyone forgot about him.

I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

Well, Neji's corpse was probably pulverized by one of the nuke Obito threw around, so I guess we will hear about him again when he will be resurrected

Spoiler:

Kishi: My fans have short term memory so I need to make another chapter showing that Naruto is unifying the alliance and they're now going to fight with him.

Next chapter Kishi: Well they already forgot. Let's make Naruto and my beloved Saucegay do all the fighting.

Closed Thread

Thread Information