Closed Thread
Page 69 of 502 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 169 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

  1. #1361

    Default Re: Natanael Berg IV: Lick that Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by Rotten The Wizard View Post
    Hitsugaya is finally dead!!!!!!!
    Dont worry chap, only way to kill Shinigami is to behead them and destroy removed head, also Orihime can bring them back. Shoulder slashes will only make them stronger.

    Whole Aizen conflict...how many good guys actually died? It was super serious shit but how many actually died? Besides those 46 goverment dudes Aizen murdered off-screen but they were dicks anyway so hey.

  2. #1362

    Default Re: Natanael Berg IV: Lick that Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Destiny View Post
    But Bleach is not One Piece, One Piece and ONLY One Piece is allowed to break strict scientific logic for the sake of plot, when other manga do it's the worst kind of writing in the world.
    true..you can be fire,ice,liquid,diamond..but you always get back the clothes you are wearing....
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.


  3. #1363
    Secret bases Smiley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Back to my devil fruit

    Default Re: Natanael Berg IV: Lick that Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    true..you can be fire,ice,liquid,diamond..but you always get back the clothes you are wearing....
    To prevent unnecessary fanservice.

    I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

  4. #1364

    Default Re: Natanael Berg IV: Lick that Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
    To prevent unnecessary fanservice.
    We might get one with the artificial DF

  5. #1365
    Secret bases Smiley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Back to my devil fruit

    Default Re: Natanael Berg IV: Lick that Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by knceng View Post
    We might get one with the artificial DF
    Unless there's an artificial logia i doubt that.

    I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

  6. #1366
    Discovered Stowaway Bigivel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Portugal

    Default Re: Nap and Break IV: I'm bored everyone! Congratulations!

    People are still discussing about the Lava vs Fire and Poison vs Wax(I don't even knew this was a problem) thing in One Piece, so let me explain.

    The Poison vs Wax is simple, one of the Wax(Paraffin Wax) proprieties is to create layers of protection that don't let anything pass through(being an Isolator), so is not hard to think that Poison doesn't get through it. In the end Magellan had a poison that could go through everything even Paraffin Wax.
    Other thing, don't forget Magellan wasn't Logia, so the only thing needed to hit him was passing the poison coating is body.

    Now about Lava and Fire hotness.
    Depending on the kind of Fire it can be :
    - 525 C(980 F), Smolderingcigarette red, just visible, flame,
    - 1,000 C(1,800 F), Candle clear red flame,
    - 1,300 C(2,400 F), Blowtorch clear Orange flame,
    -
    1,300 to 1,600 C (2,400 to 2,900 F), Bunsen burner white flame,
    - 2000 C or Above (3600 F), Oxyhydrogen dazzling white flame.
    Depending on the kind of Lava, type of rock melted, it can be:
    -
    650 to 750 C, Felsic(silicic) lava,
    -
    750 to 950 C, Intermediate lava,
    - > 950 C, Mafic lava,
    - up to 1600 C, Ultramafic lava

    So in fact fire can go hotter than Lava, but that flame as to be white, a flame start to be white at 1300 C. That makes Ace fire lower than 1300 C(Possible with more training he could go hotter, or maybe white fire is other devil fruit).
    Is not hard to think that Akainu was a master of his devil fruit(he even won against Aokiji! I don't know if you know, but Ice and Lava, IN REAL LIFE, are even matched) and so can make Ultramafic lava, 1600 C, at least 300 C hotter than Ace flame.

    P.S: Not even normal white flame is enough! Only Oxyhydrogen flame, the hotter fire, can defeat Akainu in hotness, if in fact Akainu has lava of 1600 C.


    ----
    About Fire "offset" other kind of Fire, in Bleach, probably Kubo is talking about Oxygen consumption, A hotter fire consume more Oxygen, and possibly can extinguish a less hotter fire. Wait, but then the guys shouldn't be more burned? Maybe he can control which people he wants to burn.

  7. #1367

    Default Re: Nap and Break IV: I'm bored everyone! Congratulations!


  8. #1368
    DVD Pirate ponx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Pirate's haven

    Default Re: Natanael Berg IV: Lick that Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by Supernova122 View Post
    Sure. Better fire beats worse fire. Stronger magic beats weaker magic. Simple, right?
    Simple. Very understandable. Yet feels so wrong.

    Not because of the 'logic' behind it, but the circumstances behind it. Let me put it this way (using ur own explanation)

    Yamamoto's fire is worse than .......that guy's fire. Yamamoto's magic is weaker than .......that guy's magic. Is that it? Is that the conclusion? I'm pretty sure I don't have to remind u who Yamamoto is, and what he is capable of doing, and etc etc etc.

  9. #1369

    Default Re: Nap and Break IV: I'm bored everyone! Congratulations!

    Isn't it....well, either ironic or nonsensical, take your pick.....that the person who DIDN'T steal Yama's all-incinerating Bankai (that would be ol' Bach) somehow has better flames than him? And I know this is nitpicking but....how does fire even relate to a Quincy's moveset?

    Transfering spirit particles into flames? I thought the process only gives you metaphysical weaponry.





  10. #1370
    Voici La Chvre Wagomu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Location

    Default Re: Natanael Berg IV: Lick that Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by Supernova122 View Post
    Okay. But why did Hashirama make a ninja village? So that clans wouldn't fight each other. Why make an alliance between clans if there are other clans? Because in his one-step-at-a-time view, he could reach peace that way. So here we have him stepping it up to include all the ninja villages of the five great nations (well, we know that didn't last long).

    Peace is the end objective. I don't know why you think it's so strange that a military power could want to avoid war. And like ... not have to be so concerned about military matters anymore?

    I'm guessing that: a) even with no war, ninja would be useful for taking out bandits and other such rogue groups
    b) the whole principle of a 'balance of power' is that all sides have ninja and tailed beasts (or powerful armies and nukes, basically) and so all sides are reluctant to fight because of the losses they'd incur.
    But peace among ninja means absolutely nothing in terms of stopping wars. Ninja are called in to bolster the military forces of people who are already fighting. And this is completely voluntary. That's what makes it weird. They are not the nation's army, they're a group of willing mercenaries. Not everyone is forced to become a ninja; many of Konoha's residents take everyday jobs instead. To actually get to the point where you would see combat, you have to become a chuunin, which requires facing an exam that you willingly take, prepared for combat and death. At least in the era of the villages, no one can become a military force without a putting a lot of willing effort into it.

    3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

  11. #1371

    Default Re: Nap and Break IV: I'm bored everyone! Congratulations!

    Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    Isn't it....well, either ironic or nonsensical, take your pick.....that the person who DIDN'T steal Yama's all-incinerating Bankai (that would be ol' Bach) somehow has better flames than him? And I know this is nitpicking but....how does fire even relate to a Quincy's moveset?

    Transfering spirit particles into flames? I thought the process only gives you metaphysical weaponry.
    To Kubo, the phrase "metaphysical" equates to "Giant robots".

  12. #1372

    Default Re: Natanael Berg IV: Lick that Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    But peace among ninja means absolutely nothing in terms of stopping wars. Ninja are called in to bolster the military forces of people who are already fighting. And this is completely voluntary. That's what makes it weird. They are not the nation's army, they're a group of willing mercenaries. Not everyone is forced to become a ninja; many of Konoha's residents take everyday jobs instead. To actually get to the point where you would see combat, you have to become a chuunin, which requires facing an exam that you willingly take, prepared for combat and death. At least in the era of the villages, no one can become a military force without a putting a lot of willing effort into it.
    Ninja are the armies of the great nations at least (and so presumably it's the same arrangement in all countries with ninja villages). As explained by Kakashi right at the outset of the Land of Waves arc. You're applying a pretty sensible logic to the Naruto world, but we have that bit of worl-building established from right at the start which means it's not really valid in this case.

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by ponx View Post
    Simple. Very understandable. Yet feels so wrong.

    Not because of the 'logic' behind it, but the circumstances behind it. Let me put it this way (using ur own explanation)

    Yamamoto's fire is worse than .......that guy's fire. Yamamoto's magic is weaker than .......that guy's magic. Is that it? Is that the conclusion? I'm pretty sure I don't have to remind u who Yamamoto is, and what he is capable of doing, and etc etc etc.
    Oh yeah. Sure it's pretty hard to stomach that Bazz-B should be able to deal with Yamamoto's flames. But it's not the physical logic of it that should be suspect. Because magic.

  13. #1373

    Default Re: Nap and Break IV: I'm bored everyone! Congratulations!

    yeah, that robotic quincy guy looks alright, and I did chuckle a little because of the goofy guy at the beginning
    Naruto on the other hand...oh boy
    I feel stupid because of how dumbfounded I am every week at how fucking atrocious the art is
    I mean, it's so...bad


  14. #1374
    Discovered Stowaway Bigivel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Portugal

    Default Re: Natanael Berg IV: Lick that Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by Supernova122 View Post
    Ninja are the armies of the great nations at least (and so presumably it's the same arrangement in all countries with ninja villages). As explained by Kakashi right at the outset of the Land of Waves arc. You're applying a pretty sensible logic to the Naruto world, but we have that bit of worl-building established from right at the start which means it's not really valid in this case.
    But they are Mercenaries none the less! Do you remember the missions with clients and Ninja levels? Yep they were established before what Kakashi said!
    The concept of looking for Peace in a Ninja world is one of the most stupid things somebody could think of. One thing is to stop stupid fights between clans, just because they don't like each other(That seemed to be Hashirama and Madara objective). Other totally different thing is to want to stop all the fights and wars altogether, and everybody become friend.
    The only solution for a world of peace is for the Countries to unite and the creation of only one military institution (If we believe that Ninjas are really the military of a country. It seems stupid that a country military is all centered in a small village), one institution where their members don't do private client based missions, and in that way abolish Ninja villages and Ninjas. Just like when Japan abolished the use of swords and Samurais.

    Simply put, A peaceful "Ninja" world is a world without Ninjas.

  15. #1375

    Default Re: Nap and Break IV: I'm bored everyone! Congratulations!

    So, is Steinwhatever Overkill still alive?

  16. #1376

    Default Re: Natanael Berg IV: Lick that Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigivel View Post
    But they are Mercenaries none the less! Do you remember the missions with clients and Ninja levels? Yep they were established before what Kakashi said!
    You're going off on a bit of a tangent. The core point Wagomu was making (by my understanding) is that the ninja are not the main military of their nation, they're a sort of mercenary force that augments that. A thing on the side. And therefore aiming for peace is dumb - they should disband and go into politics (or something). But that situation is not what is shown in the manga, so the argument becomes irrelevant. (and would otherwise be a compelling argument).

    But I'll take on what you say as well, though it is a slightly different point.

    The concept of looking for Peace in a Ninja world is one of the most stupid things somebody could think of. One thing is to stop stupid fights between clans, just because they don't like each other(That seemed to be Hashirama and Madara objective). Other totally different thing is to want to stop all the fights and wars altogether, and everybody become friend.
    "World Peace is a terrible idea!!" Really?

    The only solution for a world of peace is for the Countries to unite and the creation of only one military institution (If we believe that Ninjas are really the military of a country. It seems stupid that a country military is all centered in a small village),
    You remember that there are still actually a lot of them, and they all use crazy magic, right?

    one institution where their members don't do private client based missions, and in that way abolish Ninja villages and Ninjas. Just like when Japan abolished the use of swords and Samurais.
    I ... don't know that much about Japanese history. But I think that was well after Japan was well and truly united, correct? And importantly, I think that was around the time that Japan was trying to create a western, wide-base, conscripted and industrialised army, right? Samurai were problematic and actually not really that effective. In any case, whether or not uniting all the nations is the route to peace is a moot point - it still makes sense for ninja leaders like Hashirama et al to want and strive for peace. Perhaps, as you say, the best method would be to unite all the nations and all the military forces into one great force. Isn't that what we're seeing now? Isn't that like a greater version of what Hashirama was going for?

    Simply put, A peaceful "Ninja" world is a world without Ninjas.
    I think Madara thought that at some point, until he discovered the chakra retcon, and decided that military conflict was part of human nature. He said what you said, replacing 'ninja' with 'human nature' ... and so Madara aims to hypnotise the world.

  17. #1377
    DVD Pirate ponx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Pirate's haven

    Default Re: Natanael Berg IV: Lick that Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by Supernova122 View Post
    Oh yeah. Sure it's pretty hard to stomach that Bazz-B should be able to deal with Yamamoto's flames. But it's not the physical logic of it that should be suspect. Because magic.
    Well, u see this makes it even trickier. If he can deal with Ol' Yama's flame (which means his flame is at least equally 'powerful'), how the hell does the entire SS expect to deal with that?

    We'll just have to wait and see what'll come out of Kubo's ass to get out of this one..... Funny how that doesn't sound interesting to me cause I know the guy'll just be defeated by some stupid asspull.

  18. #1378
    Sanji is the best! caesar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Europe

    Default Re: Natanael Berg IV: Lick that Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    true..you can be fire,ice,liquid,diamond..but you always get back the clothes you are wearing....
    The great Akira Toriyama already answered to such a question about why the fighters still had their pants on after a ki blast that it would be a different kind of manga then.

  19. #1379
    Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    F.O.

    Default Re: Natanael Berg IV: Lick that Sasuke

    Quote Originally Posted by caesar View Post
    The great Akira Toriyama already answered to such a question about why the fighters still had their pants on after a ki blast that it would be a different kind of manga then.
    I remember hearing that from Oda. And kid Goku did lose his clothes quite a few times, but I guess no one minded his lil penis.

  20. #1380

    Default Re: Nap and Break IV: I'm bored everyone! Congratulations!

    Is this thread title quoted from Togashi?

Closed Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts