Closed Thread
Page 67 of 502 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Natanael Berg IV: Lick that Sasuke

Quote Originally Posted by WolfWood37 View Post
    I don't remember anyone ever saying the curse mark was senjutsu based. If anything its a damn retcon and way to convienient, even for Naruto standards.
    It was said back when we found about jugo....

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/550/6

the fuck does this exchange even mean ?

That's doesn't answer Mayuri's question like at all.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    Good things in Bleach:
    RoboQuinzy is pretty cool
    Kubo seems to be putting in more artistic effort; less wasted whitespace, more backgrounds
    FabioQuinzy was actually a little endearing ("I'm going now! Really I'm going! ...aren't you going to attack me?")

*Sigh* things in Bleach:
    The whole opening scene felt rather pointless
    USE YOUR GODDAMN SHIKAI SOIFON
    Next to attack from behinds, the "I thought I told you/Like I said/Do I have to repeat myself?" lines is a patented Kubo Tite writing tool
    The Quinzies still have their broken angel modes. If they remember to use them the fights will be looooong, if they don't it will be stupid.

Overall, I can't rage agaisnt this chapter though. Pacing may not be great, but nothing really terrible happened.
    I'd rather want it to be stupid and quick though, then to waste two years on fighting thse dozen or so stock ass characters :O

And....I dunno, maybe the guy being a robot means she can't use her Shikai on him ?

I don't remember anyone ever saying the curse mark was senjutsu based. If anything its a damn retcon and way to convienient, even for Naruto standards.
    Just because you don't remember it, it doesn't mean it didn't happen ... it's definitely not a retcon; we knew very little about the cursed seal's origins or machinations, and were later told that it was a form of senjutsu, and Orochimaru needed to learn Senjutsu to replicate it.

Wasn't the seal a bloodline kekkei genkai from juugo clan that somehow orochimaru replicated on other people bodies or something similar?

I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

Ooh what a surprise! Now Sasuke can use senjutsu as well. How you ask? Asspull-retcon-technique of course. Couldn't care less about the rest of the chapter, the First's memories or his meeting with the other generic-looking dudes. And of course Sasuke will surpass Madara 'cause "he has yet to reach his maximal power". Haha fuck you Kishi.

Quote Originally Posted by Enzeru View Post
    Ooh what a surprise! Now Sasuke can use senjutsu as well. How you ask? Asspull-retcon-technique of course. Couldn't care less about the rest of the chapter, the First's memories or his meeting with the other generic-looking dudes. And of course Sasuke will surpass Madara 'cause "he has yet to reach his maximal power". Haha fuck you Kishi.
    It's not a retcon.

It being put into Susanoo came out of nowhere, but it being a sage ability is consistent with what we learned about Juugo and his clan and the fact that the cursed seal is derived from him.

Overall, I can't rage agaisnt this chapter though. Pacing may not be great, but nothing really terrible happened.
    How is retconning Genryusai Yamamoto's rampage against the Quincies out of existence not terrible?
    Complicating things since 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    How is retconning Genryusai Yamamoto's rampage against the Quincies out of existence not terrible?
    That sadly, has been known for months; just a few weeks afte Yamas Quincy insta-fry hattrick, Mohawk renji was shown to be fine and dandy (if slightly charred). Make no mistake, at the time I lamented how Yama was appearantly not even allowed to fodderize goons in his final moments.

I'm just amused that Juugos character purpose turned out to be sitting in Susano'Os ass as a glorified fuel cell
    Better than a chewable Senzu Bean, and whatever Water guy does.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

So, if Mayuri's bankai is stolen, would it betray it's quincy master, as when the perverted spada possesed it?

What is the purpose of all ninja joining together in unity? Doesn't that put them all out of a job?

Or maybe they're just teaming up to fight their real enemy: those filthy neutrals.

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    What is the purpose of all ninja joining together in unity? Doesn't that put them all out of a job?

Or maybe they're just teaming up to fight their real enemy: those filthy neutrals.
    Bit like questioning why a military dictatorship would ever sign a peace treaty.

Had time to read before class.

Bleach: These Quincy power levels are kinda inconstitent, aren't they?

QuincyAizen (or Fabio as Daz puts it) finds Mayuri to duel, and seems to have an endearing personality. +1.

Soi and Hitsugaya continue their battles against RoboQuincy and Quincy Renji, only to find the former has copied some of her moves and the latter has....fire stronger than Yamamoto's?

Wow, way to make the strongest Shinigami ever seem like a joke, Kubo. Between this and the fact that Yama couldn't even fry the three before....(seriously, this is the second arc where Yama fails to take out three minions)

Not a half bad chapter I guess, but we're settling into long fight mode now. And screw you Kubo, for playing the "! Character favorite has been critically wounded but not really!" card again.

Naruto: Naruto and Sasuke go after their foes.....everyone comments....blah blah....

oh awesome, Sasuke gets a boost. 'Cause that's everyone wanted.

Cue flashback......leaders of the ninja community....talks about unity....from what? Doesn't this undermine the ninja system if there's no bad guys to take out?
    Last edited by MetaMario; September 25th, 2013 at 05:33 AM. Reason: *note: kinda blazed through the Naruto chapter

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    And screw you Kubo, for playing the "! Character favorite has been critically wounded but not really!" card again.
    I will laugh so hard if it's an "ice clone" again.

Cause obviously the guy was watching him this whole time and he'd have no opportunity to make it, so it'd be just like last time.

Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    I will laugh so hard if it's an "ice clone" again.

Cause obviously the guy was watching him this whole time and he'd have no opportunity to make it, so it'd be just like last time.
    Oh the ice clone thing is part of it. Watch it be something like "I perfected it while I trained for just these two hours...!"

Also the fact that Kubo just can't kill the favorite (heroes). Yama and Sasakibe both died, but pfft! Fandom don't care 'bout no old geezers. Byakuya and Kenpachi turned out just fine, even though.....y'know, they were in bad shape.

Oh the ice clone thing is part of it. Watch it be something like "I perfected it while I trained for just these two hours...!"

Also the fact that Kubo just can't kill the favorite (heroes). Yama and Sasakibe both died, but pfft! Fandom don't care 'bout no old geezers. Byakuya and Kenpachi turned out just fine, even though.....y'know, they were in bad shape.
    Granted no one really cared about Sasakibe cause his personality, even if thought up in some way by Kubo, wasn't actually demonstrated in the manga and the last time the dude did anything was to get knocked out by Ichigo who wasn't even using his sword if I remember.

Kubo actually had to tell us the other characters' relationship with the guy in his euology, because he never bothered to actually show it !

Speaking of which, remember the guy called Okkiba ? He was like this one important first division guy right ? He has not shown up once since that initial one page before Yama died, not even after he was named one of two vice captain in the first division.

Wanna bet if Kubo forgets the guy completely ?

Yeah, how long has the invasion-break been? I have no idea how much time has passed, but it feels like a few days at most.

About the Bleach chapter, uh....... MechaRitter looks cool, that's it. Nothing too bad for Bleach's standards. I must say I liked the guy who was talking with Mayuri a bit, too.

Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post

Speaking of which, remember the guy called Okkiba ? He was like this one important first division guy right ? He has not shown up once since that initial one page before Yama died, not even after he was named one of two vice captain in the first division.

Wanna bet if Kubo forgets the guy completely ?
    I bet Kubo has great things planned for him. I mean, he did such a great job developing the Random Fodder Shinigami Duo he introduced in the first chapter of this arc.

So appearantly, the 1st hokage went around capturing all the Bijuu, because he hasn't been hyped enough

And the old and noble Jinchurikii traditions of the villages are only as old as Tsunades granddad I guess?

Oh oh OH did you guys get the subtle symbolism, that Naruto is kind of like Hashirama, and Sasuke is kind of like Madara?! Did you get it!!!?? At this point, Naruto alone must have parralels to half the goddamn cast.
    it had been stated some 300 or so chapters ago that 1st hokage has many bijuus under his collection..he used to control them with the necklace that Tsunade gave to Naruto..

for those who didn't notice, Naruto took Minato's half of Kurama this chapter....
    chakra transfer started at bottom 2 panels..
    Spoiler:

ended when Minato lost the cloak...
    Spoiler:
    Last edited by auem; September 25th, 2013 at 06:21 AM.
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Closed Thread

Thread Information