Closed Thread
Page 66 of 502 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 166 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Natanael Berg IV: Lick that Sasuke

Quote Originally Posted by Hnikarr View Post
    By the way, what the heck is Karin wearing? Pyjamas?
    I'm guessing those are prisoners' clothes. Unless she changed after she broke out.

Quote Originally Posted by Aru View Post
    Boy, oh boy. Kishi just doesn't know when to stop. Seriously, this is probably the worst fight I have EVER seen in a manga. It's just SO BORING. Seriously, how can huge monsters, zombies and ninjas fighting together be boring?!
    Give him props. That's not an easy thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by BernieCrane View Post
    I'm guessing those are prisoners' clothes. Unless she changed after she broke out.
    Oh, yes, I forgot that, a pair of years ago (in real time), she was a prisoner...

So appearantly, the 1st hokage went around capturing all the Bijuu, because he hasn't been hyped enough

And the old and noble Jinchurikii traditions of the villages are only as old as Tsunades granddad I guess?

Oh oh OH did you guys get the subtle symbolism, that Naruto is kind of like Hashirama, and Sasuke is kind of like Madara?! Did you get it!!!?? At this point, Naruto alone must have parralels to half the goddamn cast.

parallels parallels everywhere.

I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    Oh oh OH did you guys get the subtle symbolism, that Naruto is kind of like Hashirama, and Sasuke is kind of like Madara?! Did you get it!!!??
    OMG!! Mind BLOWN!!! I totally didn't get it until u pointed it out.....

U know, those history lessons might actually make a good story if it weren't shoved at our faces right in the middle of a war. If it were made to something like chapter 0, I think it'd make a good read.

Aaaand Bleach is out. Not linking it cause u know where to find it.... Aaaand here we go. I will officially declare we are entering Fake Karakura 2.0.
    1. Its all part of the plan (check)
    2. Ichigo HENSHIN!! 1.0 (check)
    3. "I got you!!". "LOL. Nope. I GOT YOU!!". "LOL. Nope. I GOT YOU!!!" (check)
    4. Here comes the rogue cavalry!! (upcoming)
    5. Ichigo HENSHIN!! 2.0 (upcoming)
    6. Ichigo HENSHIN!! 3.0 (upcoming)

Lessee... I know I'm missing a lot there, so feel free to add more.

Go Karin you will not be missed.

I might get shit for this, but I love all of Kishi's "black" character's designs. The First Cloud Kage looks like a hip dude.

Also. That guy with the tattoo makes me feel like this story is going to go on way longer than we're anticipating.

Muahahaha. Ice-boy just got owned big time.....

Boring fight of Bleach (as usual) person 1: *2-3 moves* take that, I beat the crap of you. narrator: amazing skill!! person 2: nope, I just warm up, now take this *attack* person 1: *pierced by attack and put OMFG face* narrator: the enemy is strong!!

Hold on, hold on.... This candle's burned out I won't let it go....

Quote Originally Posted by Little Conqueror View Post
    Boring fight of Bleach (as usual) person 1: *2-3 moves* take that, I beat the crap of you. narrator: amazing skill!! person 2: nope, I just warm up, now take this *attack* person 1: *pierced by attack and put OMFG face* narrator: the enemy is strong!!
    lol. Barely anything happened this chapter at all. its no wonder the anime caught up so often and they had to use long filler arcs, the chapters themselves have so little content in them.

Quote Originally Posted by andre View Post
    I might get shit for this, but I love all of Kishi's "black" character's designs. The First Cloud Kage looks like a hip dude.

Also. That guy with the tattoo makes me feel like this story is going to go on way longer than we're anticipating.
    He's Jimi Hendrix.

AWWW the first ten kage fangasm time.

Ahem. Well, we've seen some of them before, here and there, but seeing the rest was nice too. The negotiations were kind of itneresting to see a part of. Even though individuality didn't have time to shine through in the short sequence. Presumably the allied shinobi forces will do something like provide chakra to the people who can actually fight here (ie those with senjutsu), in a moment like that memorable Shaman King scene. Eh, it could be alright.

Meanwhile, Kishi tries to push a Hasmirama & Madara -- Naruto & Sasuke parallel, but it doesn't really work ... the former pair actually wanted the same thing (peace!) ... Sure, Naruto has inherited the mission for peace from Jiraiya, but it was never his. And it's not even a thing for Sasuke. Well, it's pretty clear he was going for this since the Valley of the End fight, but it hasn't been done well really :/

Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    So appearantly, the 1st hokage went around capturing all the Bijuu, because he hasn't been hyped enough
    Actually, we already knew this. In fact, this little flashback scene removed the implied contradiction concerning Shukaku (between what we find out in the Chunin exams and later hearing the First tamed them and traded them off).

---

Well this simple back and forth is unsurprising. Hopefully (HOPEFULLY) Kubo will actually wrap up these fights in what would be like 2 chapters of normally paced manga per fight?

Okay just to kill time i read the bleach chapter and who wastes a panel just for one finger?

Good things in Bleach:
    RoboQuinzy is pretty cool
    Kubo seems to be putting in more artistic effort; less wasted whitespace, more backgrounds
    FabioQuinzy was actually a little endearing ("I'm going now! Really I'm going! ...aren't you going to attack me?")

*Sigh* things in Bleach:
    The whole opening scene felt rather pointless
    USE YOUR GODDAMN SHIKAI SOIFON
    Next to attack from behinds, the "I thought I told you/Like I said/Do I have to repeat myself?" lines is a patented Kubo Tite writing tool
    The Quinzies still have their broken angel modes. If they remember to use them the fights will be looooong, if they don't it will be stupid.

Overall, I can't rage agaisnt this chapter though. Pacing may not be great, but nothing really terrible happened.

Oh jeez how lame and convienient of a powerup was that for Sasuke. Good grief.
    FC: 5043 2397 0050 In Game trainer name (WolfWood)

Quote Originally Posted by WolfWood37 View Post
    Oh jeez how lame and convienient of a powerup was that for Sasuke. Good grief.
    literally got injected with sage power.

Oh yeah. The cursed seal Susano'o thing. I'm kinda surprised no-one predicted that in retrospect, considering we had all the info on the table ...

(not specifically with Susano'o, but some element of using the cursed seal, since we have Jugo and Orochimaru there and Sasuke has formerly used it to fight and we have heard from I think Kabuto? That it was senjutsu based so ... )

I don't remember anyone ever saying the curse mark was senjutsu based. If anything its a damn retcon and way to convienient, even for Naruto standards.
    FC: 5043 2397 0050 In Game trainer name (WolfWood)

I'm just amused that Juugos character purpose turned out to be sitting in Susano'Os ass as a glorified fuel cell

Closed Thread

Thread Information