Closed Thread
Page 63 of 502 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Natanael Berg IV: Lick that Sasuke

I hate the Vandenreich. Hate hate hate

I hate how Kubo puts his faceless dummies into the character design randomizer without imparting any soul into any of his thirty dozen equally empty, flippant EVIL stepping stones. The only one that had menace to him was maybe the fear guy who killed (ahaha) Byakuya, everyone else is just your typical faux "cool" punchline tosser. They might as well be that blank white mass that declared war on Yamamoto for all the good those random ass doodads do on the Sternritters' designs.

I hate how we haven't been thrown the faintest clue regarding Quincy culture. Why are they all so different? They don't seem to have bonds the way they so casually kill their subordinates to bare their villain chops. Why do they love Bach so much? Why are they so willing to execute his blood war? What do they have to gain? To lose? Why is one of them named NaNaNa? Ad nauseum

Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post

I hate how Kubo puts his faceless dummies into the character design randomizer without imparting any soul into any of his thirty dozen equally empty, flippant EVIL stepping stones. The only one that had menace to him was maybe the fear guy who killed (ahaha) Byakuya, everyone else is just your typical faux "cool" punchline tosser. They might as well be that blank white mass that declared war on Yamamoto for all the good those random ass doodads do on the Sternritters' designs.

I hate how we haven't been thrown the faintest clue regarding Quincy culture. Why are they all so different? They don't seem to have bonds the way they so casually kill their subordinates to bare their villain chops. Why do they love Bach so much? Why are they so willing to execute his blood war? What do they have to gain? To lose? Why is one of them named NaNaNa? Ad nauseum
    And when will we see "GehGehGeh" guy again ?

He's like the only one in this whole flipping thing who I don't care or feel totally indifferent to.

And it's probably an extremely minor character with a one panel cameo !

^Even though I feel this chapter, by itself, was kind of decent, this really is the main problem with this grand Final Battle.

Namely, we don't give a flying fuck about the villains and the fights with them, because they're so amazingly bare-bones and underdeveloped. Shrimpo fights Quincy Mohawk Renji? I am ever so excited for this epic confrontation. In retrospect the espada weren't that great, but at least Kubo spent some time with Grimmjow, Yammy, Nnoitra and even Ulq, so that you might be at least a little invested in them and their fights.
    Here? Well, I like some of the designs- RoboQuincy, As nödt and Luchadore Quincy- but I can't say that any of them would leave any impact if they died after 3 chapters. And overall the designs are comprised of Quincy Ulq, Quincy Fabio, Quincy Renji, Moustache Quincy, Black haired quincy, and generic Kubo females. Its like Kubos entire final villain troupe is comprised of people of the same substance as those Fraccion Barragan used to extended the Winter War by two volumes.

Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    [FONT=Verdana]
    ^Even though I feel this chapter, by itself, was kind of decent, this really is the main problem with this grand Final Battle.

Namely, we don't give a flying fuck about the villains and the fights with them, because they're so amazingly bare-bones and underdeveloped. Shrimpo fights Quincy Mohawk Renji? I am ever so excited for this epic confrontation. In retrospect the espada weren't that great, but at least Kubo spent some time with Grimmjow, Yammy, Nnoitra and even Ulq, so that you might be at least a little invested in them and their fights.
    Here? Well, I like some of the designs- RoboQuincy, As nödt and Luchadore Quincy- but I can't say that any of them would leave any impact if they died after 3 chapters. And overall the designs are comprised of Quincy Ulq, Quincy Fabio, Quincy Renji, Moustache Quincy, Black haired quincy, and generic Kubo females. Its like Kubos entire final villain troupe is comprised of people of the same substance as those Fraccion Barragan used to extended the Winter War by two volumes.
    I think I'm arguing myself into the position that this arc is on par with the Fullbringer arc lol

I think I'm arguing myself into the position that this arc is on par with the Fullbringer arc lol
    The Fullbringer arc, as shit, insulting and rage inducing as it was, at least had one thing going for it.

It had the decency to be brief.

Because of the above making for shit ratings but still.

Discovered Stowaway

Quote Originally Posted by AtARU View Post
    they didn't need to attack and start a war for X days. They could just start the jutsu and, if someone actually noticed them, defend for 15mins.
    Nope, they certainly didn't. But that would make too much sense. -w- As for the X days part it's been...hasn't this whole war only been 2 days, MAX? I remember ONE night, and that's it, then Naruto getting there.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    Hey. I need to find the beautiful sunset from Bleach? Anyone know where that was?
    Which one do you mean? The only one that comes to mind is this "sunrise": http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/478/19

And if you can't read it on mangareader.net (because I can't): http://www.mangaeden.com/en-manga/bleach/478/20/
    "Danger is my middle name."

Backstory?? In my Bleach???

At least Kubo is consistent at that

Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    Kubo explained Orihime fixed her arm.

.....Granted he didn't say why she didn't heal Yamamoto.
    Yamamoto refused. Juha commented on that.

Hey wait up

Did Soi Fon just say that RoboQuincy forced her to develop her fighting skills because he stole her Bankai?
    Her oh so beloved bankai she specifically never ever uses?
    Yeah, no need to work on it after Aizen defects, but oh noes, what worth is ninja Soi Fon without her cumbersome and ridiculous Bazooka?

And of course, her new super move is, like her bankai, completely and utterly inferior to her broken shikai.

"You know, I could use this super speed technique to instantly obliterate you with my 100% sure kill technique, like that Arrancar fraccion I fought. But who needs that when I can PUNCH YOU REALLY HARD! Explosion and swirling dust, YEEEEEEAH I'M AN ASSASSIN"
    christ Soi Fon blows

And hasn't in been like, a few days tops since the first Quincy invasion? Yet appearantly this was enough for Soifon to finish her Swirly Butterfly technique, so it can't have been that hard. Maybe she was just lazy.

Damn, this was all well and good until I started thinking. No chapter escapes Kubo after all. Gold star retracted, sorry RoboQuincy

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by desa View Post
    Yamamoto refused. Juha commented on that.
    Yeah because he was such a sweet dude that he didn't want to "use" humans in any way.

Which of course meshes absolutely perfectly with the Fullbring arc,

Hey wait up

Did Soi Fon just say that RoboQuincy forced her to develop her fighting skills because he stole her Bankai?
    Her oh so beloved bankai she specifically never ever uses?
    Yeah, no need to work on it after Aizen defects, but oh noes, what worth is ninja Soi Fon without her cumbersome and ridiculous Bazooka?

And of course, her new super move is, like her bankai, completely and utterly inferior to her broken shikai.

"You know, I could use this super speed technique to instantly obliterate you with my 100% sure kill technique, like that Arrancar fraccion I fought. But who needs that when I can PUNCH YOU REALLY HARD! Explosion and swirling dust, YEEEEEEAH I'M AN ASSASSIN"
    christ Soi Fon blows

And hasn't in been like, a few days tops since the first Quincy invasion? Yet appearantly this was enough for Soifon to finish her Swirly Butterfly technique, so it can't have been that hard. Maybe she was just lazy.

Damn, this was all well and good until I started thinking. No chapter escapes Kubo after all. Gold star retracted, sorry RoboQuincy

Yeah because he was such a sweet dude that he didn't want to "use" humans in any way.

Which of course meshes absolutely perfectly with the Fullbring arc,
    I actually don't mind Soi Fon, unlike alot of folks here.

She's okay and I was at least slightly pleased by her showing but yeah, I suppose her shikai would be kinda sorta massively usefull right now.

Granted from what I remember it's broken and dumb as hell for a charcter who'se not like the final boss or something, and even then it'd be stretching it.

Maybe I'm remembering wrong, but I thought it was because his pride wouldn't allow him to accept help from a human (or maybe that was a joke/speculation someone made).

If so, even better

Quote Originally Posted by MajinArekkusu View Post
    ^
    I miss the times kubo used to put much more details into his drawings and where his color pages were actually pretty good. BTW, am I the only one who likes his older style better than the current? It kinda had much more personality and the characters were more destinct from one another, at least more than they're now.
    No you are not. SS art was best art.

Oh Kubo, what happened.

christ Soi Fon blows
    I forget, didn't she basically oneshot the guy (after an intercept to save people) with shunkou though? I mean it didn't work, but it seemed like it was expected too.

I really hope we do see her use her shikai to win, probably alongside shunkou (like she tried to against Yoruichi) but she can;t do it without Omaeda helping out? That would be really nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    Maybe I'm remembering wrong, but I thought it was because his pride wouldn't allow him to accept help from a human (or maybe that was a joke/speculation someone made).

If so, even better

http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/511/10Nope, nothing about pride, because that would make too much sense. Its because Yamamoto didn't want to involve the pwoor widdle humans.

Quote Originally Posted by Supernova122 View Post
    I forget, didn't she basically oneshot the guy (after an intercept to save people) with shunkou though? I mean it didn't work, but it seemed like it was expected too.
    ...But since it didn't work...theres no oneshot. Yeah, you might have expected a really hard punch to work if the opponent was frail enough, but why would you ever want to use that when you can just combine the speed with your inescapable foolproof insta-kill technique to vaporize the opponent flawlessly? Exactly like she did that time before?
    http://www.mangareader.net/94-787-11/bleach/chapter-333.html

If Soifon was fast enough to punch RoboQuincy, she was fast enough to have killed him.

You know, I forgot that Dear Brother Leader President-For-Life King of Scotland Yamamoto was dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    You know, I forgot that Dear Brother Leader President-For-Life King of Scotland Yamamoto was dead.
    It'll be for the super emotional reunion with Yamamoto when Yhwach uses his Bankai.

Watch Yamato 2199,they got a way cooler and hotter Yamamoto in there.

Ah yes, the good old days of bankai stealing shenanigans.

"You think you can take the bankai of me, Ymamoto? Clearly you cannot, and heres an elaborate nearly abseless theory of mine to explain why"
    Lolno, YOINK

Closed Thread

Thread Information