Closed Thread
Page 6 of 502 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

  1. #101

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: The Voyage Hurts

    Soooo... We STILL didn't merge the Fairy Tail thread with this one?

  2. #102

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: The Voyage Hurts

    Quote Originally Posted by Aru View Post
    Soooo... We STILL didn't merge the Fairy Tail thread with this one?
    I asked this in a past thread. IIRC, it isn't merged because enough people take it seriously.

  3. #103

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: The Voyage Hurts

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicken View Post
    I asked this in a past thread. IIRC, it isn't merged because enough people take it seriously.
    I think that's all the more reason to merge it.
    Especially because Hiro Mashima is ten times as terrible as either Kubo or Kishi.

  4. #104

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: The Voyage Hurts

    Quote Originally Posted by Juvar View Post
    Stop mocking Bleach, it's one of the greatest pieces of art in my collection, and has a super deep meaning to it that you tools probably cannot grasp with your small minds... Naruto, on the other hand, is just terrible. I mean, the whole premise of ninjas using magic techniques? That's laughable, boring and so unimaginative. I do like the contrasting personalities of Naruto and his nemesis Sasuke, though, I think the portrayal of their rivalry is the only thing that keeps this manga alive in Shonen Jump.
    You, sir, seem to have an IQ of at least 180.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aru View Post
    Soooo... We STILL didn't merge the Fairy Tail thread with this one?
    The one thing FT has still going for it is its art (mostly the parts involving Lucy's upper body and ass) so in my book it's better than the accumulation of shit these two other series have to offer.

  5. #105
    Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Germany

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: The Voyage Hurts

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    I think that's all the more reason to merge it.
    Especially because Hiro Mashima is ten times as terrible as either Kubo or Kishi.
    I totally second that^^

  6. #106

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: The Voyage Hurts

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    I think that's all the more reason to merge it.
    Especially because Hiro Mashima is ten times as terrible as either Kubo or Kishi.
    That's the reason why NOT merge it. Kishi and Kubo deserve better than that. They once had some talent and passion. Kishimoto can (reportedly) tap it whenever it doesn't have to do with emo ninjas.

  7. #107

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: The Voyage Hurts

    Quote Originally Posted by Enzeru View Post
    The one thing FT has still going for it is its art (mostly the parts involving Lucy's upper body and ass) so in my book it's better than the accumulation of shit these two other series have to offer.
    This is a joke about fanservice right. Because his art is not how you say, good.

    I'm fairly certain he is completely unaware of the concept of line weight.

  8. #108
    Shipmate
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lithuania, Visaginas>Vilnius

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: The Voyage Hurts

    Wasn't it because Fairy Tail is so much more bland and empty than Shonen Jack Suck Duo that we didn't merge them into a single unholy mess of refuse.

  9. #109

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: The Voyage Hurts

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    This is a joke about fanservice right. Because his art is not how you say, good.

    I'm fairly certain he is completely unaware of the concept of line weight.
    At the very least his art is better than Kishimoto's. Like I've said once before, generic as fuck but still better. Concerning the story, I couldn't care less about either.

  10. #110

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: The Voyage Hurts

    Quote Originally Posted by Enzeru View Post
    The one thing FT has still going for it is its art (mostly the parts involving Lucy's upper body and ass) so in my book it's better than the accumulation of shit these two other series have to offer.
    The fanservice is mediocre. Just like everything else in FT. The series is so tepid that we can't even bothered to treat it with the same vitriolic disdain that we feel for Ble-ruto. At least those two are awful in an interesting car crash kind of way.

  11. #111

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: The Voyage Hurts

    But, guys, the only reason I'm still reading Bleach and Naruto is because I want to get all of the jokes in this thread every week. Maybe I'd start reading FT (instead of looking at the pictures to see how much boobs did they cramp in) if we added it in?

  12. #112
    Legendary Hero Juvarland Juvar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Scotland.

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: The Voyage Hurts

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicken View Post
    The fanservice is mediocre. Just like everything else in FT. The series is so tepid that we can't even bothered to treat it with the same vitriolic disdain that we feel for Ble-ruto. At least those two are awful in an interesting car crash kind of way.
    I like the fanservice
    3DS friend code: 2964-8756-2295
    Games: Pokemon Y & Alpha Sapphire

  13. #113

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: The Voyage Hurts

    While it would be nice to have all trash in the one can, I personally would not want Fairy Fail throwned into this already volatile thread. Naruto and Bleach are both fallen series, both lost their motivation and story's are in complete mess but they still manage to amuse time in time if zero expectations are kept.

    Fairy Tail? Its fucking bland, annoying and pain in the ass to read...it has most unlikable main hero ever, plot is same in every damn arc...''Big bad is sooo evul, Natsu uses power of asspull and FRIENDSHIP to beat them''. I can be mildly amused reading Naruto and Bleach but Fairy Tail is just so fucking bad and stupid that I dont want to hear even insults on that damn series.

    Let Fairy Tail be contained in its own thread so its pestilence can be safely avoided without further harm.

  14. #114
    Discovered Stowaway WarshipArc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hamilton ON.

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: The Voyage Hurts

    Fairy Tail was never good enough to produce the dissapointment that Naruto and Bleach does.
    Just let the FT threads sink to the depthes of the OtherManga threads already.
    NintendoNetworkID:NJMancini, please leave a message saying you're from AP

  15. #115

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: The Voyage Hurts

    Quote Originally Posted by WarshipArc View Post
    Fairy Tail was never good enough to produce the dissapointment that Naruto and Bleach does.
    Just let the FT threads sink to the depthes of the OtherManga threads already.
    It's hard to remember, and there was so little to produce it, but it is true that once Bleach gave me hope...

  16. #116
    Division Commander Daz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Limbo

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: The Voyage Hurts

    Naruto has its continued betrayal of themes, characters and payoffs.

    Bleach has unmeasurable pretentiousness and a black abyss of narrative cohesiveness.

    More fun topics of mockery than FT, which at best can provoke groans of "soooo coooorny", "soooo underwhelming" or "NOT THE PRETEEN GIRL, JESUS CHRIST HIRO"

  17. #117
    A wandering nerd... Hnikarr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Sitting in front of a computer.

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: The Voyage Hurts

    As for Bleach, no doubt about the "black" part... ink black abyss, I'd say.

  18. #118
    Division Commander Daz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Limbo

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: The Voyage Hurts

    Early Bleach just seems more and more absurd the longer the series goes on.

    Hollow-attack prediction software.

    Urahara gets shipments of stuff from SS.

    Hollow Bounty system.

    Quincies walking around in the open, their existence acknowledged.

    Ichigo vows bloody vengeance on Grand Fisher

    Chad, Orihime and Ichigos classmate show promise as characters

    Renji is introduced as a horrible "I'm here to take Rukia in for execution for ridiculously petty reasons, die filthy human, Yaaaaay!" asshole, despite being her oldest friend, and growing up in anti-shinigami rukongai.

    Hilarious stuff.

  19. #119

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: The Voyage Hurts

    Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    Naruto has its continued betrayal of themes, characters and payoffs.
    This raises an interesting question: if a work's theme is 'betrayal', and it proceeds to betray that theme, has it, really?

  20. #120

    Default Re: Nardo and Blech IV: The Voyage Hurts

    Quote Originally Posted by Panda Bear View Post
    This raises an interesting question: if a work's theme is 'betrayal', and it proceeds to betray that theme, has it, really?
    Wow...this blew my mind. All this time Kishi actually utilized a theme and carried through to the extent that he broke the 4th wall and betrayed MY expectations I had for the serie? My god...Kishi is a freaking genius.

Closed Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts