Closed Thread
Page 58 of 502 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Narch and Bleuto IV: Science is magic!

Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    Who'se that ?

Personaly I did like Sternritter Colonel Sanders but that's cause he's Conole Sanders who shot at people with a gun and therefore did not use a sword, which is instantly a case of notability in my book as far as Bleach characters go.

Granted Quincies are supposed to use bows but....what will you do ?
    The old Quincy used bows, but these guys have evolved.

And It would seem Soi-Fon's bankai was the perfect match for this Robo guy. Her new skills are pretty cool as well, but this is yet another case of these guys being so naive as to think they could beat them so easily. They have a fight on their hands till Urahara saves the day and finds a way to nullify the bankai stealing thingies and return the ones that were lost.

That time when you realize each fight in Bleach will really take a lot of time and the arc will take at least more 2 years. :O

Oh and

I know this is probably just me being depressed by this but....any reactions to the fact Chad has been completely inactive for more then half the series (287 chapters so far) ?

Yes I have a thing for expressing my woes numerically.

There are people who like the character Karin.
    Check out my podcast for conversations about Greatness in anime, sports, music, and whatever else we can think of.
    mtgoatmore.buzzsprout.com

http://readms.com/r/naruto/647/2062/1 mangastream version
    Dear god, I'm still cringing at the Karin panel fuck you Kishimoto and your shity sense of humor.

I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

Naruto:
    -Kishi shows the background 9 again to remind us he really really really hasn't forgotten about them (and Lee got, what? 1 panel of face time? poor guy ....)
    -Karin, why couldn't Sasuke have just killed you? Such a pointless character
    -3rd Hokage: o hai Orochi! long time no see! lolz you killed me!!!
    -Naruto decides to fight, who saw that one coming. Shocker!!!

Bleach:
    -capts who lost bankai continue to be showcased
    -omaeda, still useless (was honestly expecting this chapter to be the start of "this is where the Assistant Captains start to prove their worth by performing bankai ... but no, that would be to much character developement for them and instead we keep getting "the captains can still be strong even without bankai!")
    -at chapters end, we're basically back to where we started with 2 mostly unharmed stern ritter

Quote Originally Posted by Bigivel View Post
    That time when you realize each fight in Bleach will really take a lot of time and the arc will take at least more 2 years. :O
    it was 5 months from the time the Assistant Captains appeared until the last of the Fracción were defeated by the Head Captain soooooo yep
    Last edited by Raffy; September 17th, 2013 at 03:39 AM.

While the plot is still dragging its feet, the Naruto chapter still ended up being decent this week, thanks to the ending. As for Bleach, Soifon was the best part, while the rest--bad guys going "hur hur, dat was just a test, get ready 4 real fight!"--was classic (read: generic) Bleach...

Can someone explain what on earth Madara was blabbering about

"Using your hermit technique I will replace Obito!"

Like, I don't understand this sentence at all.
    Why does Obito need replacing? I thought you both wanted this "world peace hypnosis" thing?
    What hermit technique are you talking about? And how will it allow you to replace him? Wasn't there some deal about you needing to be de-zombified?

Argh, so confused

Oh look Sasuke shows everyone not to fall into despair. Yaaaay.

Wait there's a new Bleach ?

Why am I not told these things ?

Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    Wait there's a new Bleach ?

Why am I not told these things ?
    Yes. Its been back from its long break 2 weeks ago prior to this chapter.

Okay so that wasn't too bad and stuff actually happened !

However the fact that such unimpressive fodder like Qunci Renji is gonna get a full, several week long fight saddens me.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by LightningAce View Post
    Yes. Its been back from its long break 2 weeks ago prior to this chapter.
    I know about that, just wasn't expecting the scan of this week's (well next week's really) chapter to be out today.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffy View Post
    Naruto:
    -Kishi shows the background 9 again to remind us he really really really hasn't forgotten about them (and Lee got, what? 1 panel of face time? poor guy ....)
    -Karin, why couldn't Sasuke have just killed you? Such a pointless character
    -3rd Hokage: o hai Orochi! long time no see! lolz you killed me!!!
    -Naruto decides to fight, who saw that one coming. Shocker!!!

Bleach:
    -capts who lost bankai continue to be showcased
    -omaeda, still useless (was honestly expecting this chapter to be the start of "this is where the Assistant Captains start to prove their worth by performing bankai ... but no, that would be to much character developement for them and instead we keep getting "the captains can still be strong even without bankai!")
    -at chapters end, we're basically back to where we started with 2 mostly unharmed stern ritter

it was 5 months from the time the Assistant Captains appeared until the last of the Fracción were defeated by the Head Captain soooooo yep
    He isn't gonna toss out every captain with a bankai just for the sake of it. He had a few of Vice Captains in mind before hand as to who could get 1, Kira appears to be 1 of them, and maybe Yumichika, though he's not a Vice captain was listed as a possible candidate. ( i dunno how u spell his name)....

Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    Can someone explain what on earth Madara was blabbering about

"Using your hermit technique I will replace Obito!"

Like, I don't understand this sentence at all.
    Why does Obito need replacing? I thought you both wanted this "world peace hypnosis" thing?
    What hermit technique are you talking about? And how will it allow you to replace him? Wasn't there some deal about you needing to be de-zombified?

Argh, so confused

Oh look Sasuke shows everyone not to fall into despair. Yaaaay.
    Madara has Hashirama "Real" face in his breast, so he can use his mokutou and it seems his sage technique too.
    Obito need replacing, because in the end they(Madara and Obito) just want a world where they command everybody. Obito wants to command his world so that Rin will like him and they will live happily forever after, while Madara wants to command his world to become the Hokage of the village and Hashirama his girlfriend(or in this case boyfriend).
    The replace thing it must be because Sage Mokutou use as much tree as Juubi last from. So, ...

Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar

Well then, let the 5 year long 15 minutes BEGIN!^^

Interesting ... until the last two pages, I was sure I was turning into a Bleach fanboy ahahahaha.

It was a nic chapter. The flat guy speaking with square speech bubbles was fun. Soi Fong having to spell out her growth since that time way back was a bit meh - nicer if flat man had'analysed' it, I think. In any case, it was a bit disappointing that Soi Fon saved the day with Omaeda basically doing nothing.

Then we get to them actually not being beaten yet :/ Shows that this will draaaag a lot after all. Well, I hope it's not too much more. I'm disappointed about Bazz-B for sure, because I really liked that chapter where Hitsudaya and Matsumoto tag-teamed him so quickly. Well, as long as both are important throughout the fight and it doesn't go on too long, it can still be good. The other guy though, I am more happy with not being one-shotted by Soi Fon. I would like to see a little more with him, with Omaeda actually being important for the fight. That would be nice.

---

Naruto was ... interesting? We have Madara reinforcing that he wants to control the creation of the illusion world rather than Obito. We have Hashirama's little speech. We have people's doubts because Hashirama is that guy who is already dead, which unfortunately wasn't given the attention it ought to be. Anyway, Orochimaru arrives! Karin is destroyed as a character even more! Suigetsu was fun though.

That sequence at the end was great though. "I don't want everything we did to be turned to nothing," huh. Aw Kishi, you're finally bringing the important themes from this crazy illusion world plan to the fore. Took you long enough. but I'll forget about how damn long it took and just enjoy the moment haha :D

New thread title:..........

Neach and Blaruto IV: Something about something
    Last edited by y2kyle89; September 17th, 2013 at 06:57 AM. Reason: Less is more
    Quote Originally Posted by John Adams
    I have always been dissatisfied, I know that. But lately I find I reek of discontentment; it fills my throat and floods my brain. Sometimes I fear there's no longer a dream but only the discontentment.

Every time I think Naruto can't get any worse, Karin shows up to prove me wrong.

Edit: Why would it matter if the dude took her Bankai, shouldn't Sui Feng have been working on it seeing as she, you know, hates her bankai?

Well, Karin is a creepy, nasty, annoying and useless character, but if you search hard enough, maybe you could find something worse, somewhere... anyway, there is still at least one thing she could do, to improve the story: for example, she could drop dead the next chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Hnikarr View Post
    Well, Karin is a creepy, nasty, annoying and useless character, but if you search hard enough, maybe you could find something worse, somewhere... anyway, there is still at least one thing she could do, to improve the story: for example, she could drop dead the next chapter.
    But then she'd come back when Obito rezs everyone
    Quote Originally Posted by John Adams
    I have always been dissatisfied, I know that. But lately I find I reek of discontentment; it fills my throat and floods my brain. Sometimes I fear there's no longer a dream but only the discontentment.

Closed Thread

Thread Information