Closed Thread
Page 55 of 502 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Narch and Bleuto IV: Science is magic!

And 50 000 death in one day, and Evil!Neji, and peeing

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    "Yes! Who cares if it costs thousands of lives, increases the chances of my plan failing, and that how everyone feels is irrelevant to the fruition of my plan?! I'm just gonna freak everyone out for the lulz!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    Still more feasible than randomly regenerating guys who have fragments of the ninetails chakra in them. Of course they were kinda written in so that Kishi could hasten to the final battle only to slow to a standstill...

Of course, if he were a competent ninja (remember, he died around the age of 12, so obviously he never learned actual ninja things like stealth and espionage... hey wait that's the rest of the characters, too!), he woulda just gathered intel and launched an assault to capture both of them...
    My interpretation is Obito really wanted others' approval of his plan. Like he was desperate for other people - important people - to agree with him, that everyone needs to live in la-la-land. Obviously, they didn't ... but he was going to go through with it either way.

In any case, once he had done his desperate bid for approval, Kishi through in some ninja-esque moments. We at least had Kisame acting as a spy (and the whole making sure the intel got through + making himself get eaten in order that nothing could be gained from him) and we also had the bit where he sent a small group to get Bee and Naruto. In the event, they failed, but there was at least this effort to catch them right form the beginning with the actual conflict being pretty inconsequential.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    Still more feasible than randomly regenerating guys who have fragments of the ninetails chakra in them. Of course they were kinda written in so that Kishi could hasten to the final battle only to slow to a standstill...

Of course, if he were a competent ninja (remember, he died around the age of 12, so obviously he never learned actual ninja things like stealth and espionage... hey wait that's the rest of the characters, too!), he woulda just gathered intel and launched an assault to capture both of them...
    Remember that for seven years prior to the time skip Akatsuki did nothing to promote their plans. Other than pointlessly gathering funds for... ah, I don't know what for. Then pre-TS they said that they have only three years (... why?) so they must hurry up and catch the Bijuu. But turns out that during the time skip they did nothing yet again, and only began capturing Bijuu right after the time skip.

Seriously, ressurecting Ninja zombies of old characters is the worst plot point i've ever read in a shounen manga.

*tries to remember* what the fuck happened in last week's chapter? there was Obito, a giant flower, the moon... has the flower blossomed yet? is Sakura useful (lol)? are Nardo and Sasgay making out already? ooh, right! the magic tree and all that jazz. kay, I'm fine. I remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawhat Chan View Post
    Remember that for seven years prior to the time skip Akatsuki did nothing to promote their plans. Other than pointlessly gathering funds for... ah, I don't know what for. Then pre-TS they said that they have only three years (... why?) so they must hurry up and catch the Bijuu. But turns out that during the time skip they did nothing yet again, and only began capturing Bijuu right after the time skip.
    And Itachi made sure that Sasuke couldn't watch Madara Obito face, because ...

Quote Originally Posted by Strawhat Chan View Post
    Oh. That one is easy. Obito was still figuring out the details of his plan so when asked "What should we do now?", he simply answered "Umm, go gather some money. Yeah, just go raise funds for our movement". Because no one asks questions when they're asked to gather funds for their movement

Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigivel View Post
    And Itachi made sure that Sasuke couldn't watch Madara Obito face, because ...
    Because kishimoto had no clue at that point who it would be or what's akatsukis plan was^^ lol

Inu Yasha really wasn't that bad. It's just that, like all Takahashi series, it took a clever idea and several interesting characters that were fun to watch for a while... and then threw them into a never-ending loop of repeated scenarios instead of having actual growth or progressions. (It was also not aided by Cartoon Network rerunning the same first season nightly for a couple years.)

It and Ranma both would have benefitted from being much shorter series.

Maison Ikkoku at 15 volumes is pushing it a tiny bit, but was just about right. Long enough for the characters to grow and change... not so long that their antics got worn out.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Guys.

GUYS.

Last chapter in Naruto we saw a giant flower and Sakura.

Sakura, before the time skip, all the way back when she was a useful character, has been told that SOMEDAY she would blossom into a beautiful flower.

Guys, what if... What if Kishi has planned it all along and we just couldn't SEE the genius of it all? It was Sakura all along!

Quote Originally Posted by Aru View Post
    Guys.

GUYS.

Last chapter in Naruto we saw a giant flower and Sakura.

Sakura, before the time skip, all the way back when she was a useful character, has been told that SOMEDAY she would blossom into a beautiful flower.

Guys, what if... What if Kishi has planned it all along and we just couldn't SEE the genius of it all? It was Sakura all along!
    So this is foreshadowing that Sakura is THE FINAL VILLAIN?! I'd be okay with that

Quote Originally Posted by Gatekeeper View Post
    So this is foreshadowing that Sakura is THE FINAL VILLAIN?! I'd be okay with that
    Sasuke and Naruto team up to fight the real defective member of Team 7

And Sai gets to cheer them on

Because women are the enemy.

Anyone else find it funny how,in the newly revealed dumbass creation myth,a woman gains supreme powers to save the world,but actually fucks up and makes things worse an in the end her son has to fix her mess.

Kishi.

Quote Originally Posted by RobbyBevard View Post
    Inu Yasha really wasn't that bad. It's just that, like all Takahashi series, it took a clever idea and several interesting characters that were fun to watch for a while... and then threw them into a never-ending loop of repeated scenarios instead of having actual growth or progressions. (It was also not aided by Cartoon Network rerunning the same first season nightly for a couple years.)

It and Ranma both would have benefitted from being much shorter series.

Maison Ikkoku at 15 volumes is pushing it a tiny bit, but was just about right. Long enough for the characters to grow and change... not so long that their antics got worn out.
    Which was really sad because the setting of the series as a whole had alot of potential, and Sango being a girl and yet be the other physical fighter in the group was refreshing.....but yeah, everyone who was not Naraku was filler while Naraku did all the "important" stuff and constantly taunted the heroes.

Even not having seen all of the original anime I got quite sick of him being the only antagonist that actually mattered beyond a single episode. And even when he had those guys he made once who I think even made it to the opening (one of them ended up as being half robot-thing) but several of them went down incredibly quickly so it's not like that counts.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Sander View Post
    Because women are the enemy.

Anyone else find it funny how,in the newly revealed dumbass creation myth,a woman gains supreme powers to save the world,but actually fucks up and makes things worse an in the end her son has to fix her mess.

Kishi.
    To be fair I don't think that was actually intentional, just sort of following a standard template.

New real Naruto is out! And it kicks some serious Sasuke ass!

http://readms.com/r/rock_lee/25/2060/1

Quote Originally Posted by Aru View Post
    New real Naruto is out! And it kicks some serious Sasuke ass!

http://readms.com/r/rock_lee/25/2060/1
    Well damn, this is actually entertaining...

Quote Originally Posted by MajinArekkusu View Post
    Because kishimoto had no clue at that point who it would be or what's akatsukis plan was^^ lol

This.

Pretty much After the Sasuke left was around the time that kishimoto was stalling for time and was a time when you could really see that he didn't know where he was going with the story. This is why I recognize when other authors are doing the same thing i.e. claymore and to a certain extent SnK (he's working on getting himself out of that corner he wrote himself into so it should get better soon...but for a while there. . .yeah)

Hahaha Real Naruto was awesome.Sasuke bolting made me laugh hard.

^ Second. 16 characs

Closed Thread

Thread Information