Closed Thread
Page 52 of 502 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Narch and Bleuto IV: Science is magic!

Quote Originally Posted by choperman View Post
    I wish Kishi's fights were half as cool as they are in his video games
    It really says something that out of all the super cool attacks on display, Sakura's two ultimates are a gag based on a personality she hasn't had since the chuunin exam and just slamming someone into the ground with glowing hands. Even one-offs like Darui have reatively cool and unique attacks.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Femme View Post
    Or perhaps they'll see themselves as a reasonable character.

Sakura's Moonworld:

"I'm a strong and independent female, with passion and the drive to follow my own path and stand out from the crowd. I was rejected by Sasuke when I was a little girl and I was heartbroken when he left, but I've completely moved on."

Obito's Moonworld:

"I faced an immense trial in my life when I almost died as a child and was rehabilitated by an evil villain, and it definitely tore me apart when I found out that Rin died. But it wasn't Kakashi's fault. She's in a better place."

Sasuke's Moonworld:

"Finding out that Itachi was only trying to protect me and the Leaf all along really changed my perspective. In his honour, I will devote all my efforts in preserving what Itachi fought for."
    Rock Lee's Moonworld:

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887
    NNID: Gibbs-free

Quote Originally Posted by Aaronrules380 View Post
    ...But if that's all he wants, going through with the plan is pointless since he could just use his sharingan and stare in a mirror to create roughly the same effect...
    So, thats how the war is going to end, huh? With a giant mirror popping out on top of that magic tree and reflect the illusion to itself

Quote Originally Posted by ponx View Post
    So, thats how the war is going to end, huh? With a giant mirror popping out on top of that magic tree and reflect the illusion to itself
    It'll turn out that the moon up there is actually just a giant projection. The original moon will actually have been destroyed by Roshi during one of Son Goku's episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaronrules380 View Post
    Here's my problem with Obito: He only seems to care about the moon's eye plan in so much as it affects him directly, since he clearly doesn't care about killing everyone else to achieve it. But if that's all he wants, going through with the plan is pointless since he could just use his sharingan and stare in a mirror to create roughly the same effect. There's absolutely no need for him to force his desire on the rest of the world as well, and it'd be much easier for him if he didn't. At least with real Madara, he's doing it out of some misguided sense of right and wrong where he truly thinks it's the best possible world for everyone, and thus it'd be a Needs of the many thing. But obito doesn't seem to care about any of that, so what's the point of it for him?
    he want to 'save' everybody from the curse of ninja system...as a 'ode' to Rin..
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    he want to 'save' everybody from the curse of ninja system...as a 'ode' to Rin..
    wow...it's times like this I am glad that Romance isn't a thing in OP. Otherwise we could have stupid bullshit like this. Ugh, Tobito's motivations have always irked me since they were revealed. Romance villainy is the worst villainy.

He wants to live in la-la-land with little Kakashi and little Rin before everything went WRONG. And I guess until he goes into la-la-land it still matters to him that everyone else actually gets forced into la-la-land too.

Quote Originally Posted by Femme View Post
    Sakura's Moonworld:

"Ahn ! More ! Sasuke chan~~"
    There, fixed .
    eaf4e9

Quote Originally Posted by valiantt View Post
    wow...it's times like this I am glad that Romance isn't a thing in OP. Otherwise we could have stupid bullshit like this. Ugh, Tobito's motivations have always irked me since they were revealed. Romance villainy is the worst villainy.
    He can't help it..a Uchiha who felt the love and lost it...genetic defect...(cough cough)..
    “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”

Please Stop auem. Just stop. Please.

Quote Originally Posted by auem View Post
    He can't help it..a Uchiha who felt the love and lost it...genetic defect...(cough cough)..
    Put another way, the Uchiha clan is the trisomy of chakra chromosome 21, in Narutoverse... can't be helped, it's not their fault if they behave strangely and try to destroy the world every other day.

Just wondering, could we maybe change each series' name back to what they actually are ?

Saying that cause the jokes' kind of no longer funny.

You can still keep the subtitle

Shipmate

If the authors of the two comics discussed in this thread here can't be bothered to remember what were they writing their comics about, I don't think the readers should bother remembering the actual names of those comics.

Anyway I am pretty sure the person who started the thread got the names right.

Quote Originally Posted by valiantt View Post
    wow...it's times like this I am glad that Romance isn't a thing in OP. Otherwise we could have stupid bullshit like this.
    Just because one thing is true, doesn't necessarily mean the other is. But yeah, romance villainy always just feels completely unnecessary, with the biggest contender being Naraku from Inuyasha.

Obito is actually mild compared to the "2 deep 4 you" symbolism that Naraku tried to shove down the reader's throat.

"LOL my heart is the only thing keeping me from hurting you kikyo, so let me expell it, oh no, I still have some deep attachment, blah, blah"

I think the worst thing about Obito and Naraku is.. the girls didn't even love them back. They're doing this over what essentially is a childhood crush. killing thousands of people for a CHILD.HOOD. CRUSH.
    if you want to check out my game progress: http://soggybreadgm.tumblr.com/

Again, I'm still waiting for the ghost of Rin to rise up and slap (literally) some sense into Obito's insane head.

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    Again, I'm still waiting for the ghost of Rin to rise up and slap (literally) some sense into Obito's insane head.
    So... Shaman King's ending? By now I would take any ending.

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

I now actually miss the Madara-Obito who just acted like a condenscending, know-it-all dick then this whiny little wuss we see before us.

just wait

STOP MOCKING ME!!!!

I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

It still amuses me how utterly reliant Obitos plan is on a favorable weather forecast

Quote Originally Posted by pyromonki View Post
    Just because one thing is true, doesn't necessarily mean the other is. But yeah, romance villainy always just feels completely unnecessary, with the biggest contender being Naraku from Inuyasha.

Obito is actually mild compared to the "2 deep 4 you" symbolism that Naraku tried to shove down the reader's throat.

"LOL my heart is the only thing keeping me from hurting you kikyo, so let me expell it, oh no, I still have some deep attachment, blah, blah"

I think the worst thing about Obito and Naraku is.. the girls didn't even love them back. They're doing this over what essentially is a childhood crush. killing thousands of people for a CHILD.HOOD. CRUSH.
    Naraku loved Kikyo!? That's a revelation to me o_o I watched Inuyasha as a kid in the eng dub on YTV, then they stopped airing it and I never got round to reading the manga when I grew up a bit...... lost interest is more like it.

Ah Inuyasha Memories~ My little sisters and I used to be so excited for each episode.. it's now like a decade later and we still hum the Naraku theme whenever something ominous is going on.

Hmm, Inuyasha did have some good music.

Spoiler:
    Epic brass section is epic.
    Hidden:

Closed Thread

Thread Information