Closed Thread
Page 502 of 502 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502
Results 10,021 to 10,030 of 10030

Thread: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach IV- Sexy time

Tha talk between Ichigo and Chad... Does it have to appear in every shounen multiple times?

Quote Originally Posted by Daz View Post
    I'm not even going to pretend otherwise:

This weeks Bleach had some decent character moments. I'm dead serious. This is the first time in ages Ichigo have felt oldschool-Ichigoey, and the first time in eons Renji have provoked any sort of response from me.
    What Madness IS This!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Hermit View Post
    On the other hand, this is the perfect time for Kishi's usual schtick of the villain doing a 180 and thinking "Gee maybe it wasn't such a great idea to enslave humanity under an illusory world after all because I was being controlled this whole time myself" while forgetting that he never clarified why putting everyone in an endless dream state where they're happy and in an ideal world is less ethical than a world of unending bloodshed.
    I can totally see Madara seeing the trees sapping humans' life force and screaming:"What have I done?"

Character development!

Sucks Sakura isn't there, they could have used her as human sacrifice.

Oh right, and there's still a matter of that container that was pierced by Madara's horn.

It's nice to see that after two years, our so-called "main characters", Chad and Orihime, are actually contributing to the plot instead of just staying the background.

Now if only Orihime wasn't being used as fanserivce "again" and also wasn't being really annoying...

Bazz-B and Renji was funny. I guess.

How the hell did the quincy reach the Squad 0 area so fast???

Quote Originally Posted by Daz View Post
    I'm not even going to pretend otherwise:

This weeks Bleach had some decent character moments. I'm dead serious. This is the first time in ages Ichigo have felt oldschool-Ichigoey, and the first time in eons Renji have provoked any sort of response from me.
    Yes, indeed. that was nice and fairly refreshing given it was Bleach. A step up from the usual smug or helpless binary.

And I guess if Urahara and friends are here we'll see Grimmjow at some point.

I am baffled by how competent this chapter actually was. Did Kubo become so insane and trollish in his work that he's gone sane!? What is with this week...

Also Nardo and Bleh V - Stylish Mohican Haircut. Calling it.

Surprised by this week's Bleach. The little scuffle between Chad and Ichigo was very oldschool-ish and Bazz-B complimenting Renji for his fashion sense because of his eyebrows even made me grin.
    Couldn't care less for the return of Orititties though and the drama around Ishida still doesn't evoce any emotion whatsoever; probably never will because his reasons for siding with Yhwach are going to be stupid as hell.
    We all float down here!

This is what happens when you include Chad and Orihime, Kubo.
    I also liked the dialogue between Bazz-B and Renji.

Gotta wait until mods roll out of bed and put a lock. Threads don't just lock themselves at 10000 y'know.

But tradition is tradition, so...

Closed Thread

Thread Information